Australians were chucked by Americans

Australians were chucked by Americans.

You literally can't make this shit up.

Since when did 1940s women dress like that? The artist seems to have been a time traveler from World War I.

That's not cuckoldry, that's rape

The only group of women to marry GI's in larger numbers than the Australians were the Germans.

Between the two groups, nearly 50,000 American soldiers went home with wives.

It only started as rape

I don't understand. We were allied with the Aussies and aided them in the pacific. Why would we steal their women?

GOTTA

Women are scum

Japs are mental

Probably some guy who'd never been outside of Japan and his source was likely some old book/photos. I mean yeah, the woman's outfit looks like 1911, not 1941.

Not to mention around 50,000 jap war brides, and about that much Filipinos too.

Not even counting the thousands more pump-and-dump babies that GIs left in Australia.

A lot of guys brought brides home from Vietnam as well; my dad had a co-worker with one (actually Hmong, but w/e).

>get cucked by Americans in WWII
>after the war is over, get nuked by the UK several times

>This resulted in U.S. servicemen not only enjoying success in their pursuit of the few available women but also led to many Americans marrying Australian women, facts greatly resented by the Australians. In mid-1942, a reporter walking along Queen Street counted 152 local women in company with 112 uniformed Americans, while only 31 women accompanied 60 Australian soldiers. That it was thought necessary for the media to report this situation indicates the effect of the American presence.[3] (About 12,000 Australian women married American soldiers by the end of the war.[6]) "They're overpaid, oversexed, and over here" was a common phrase used by Australians around this time and is still an anecdote recognised by some in modern generations.[7]

lmao absolutely blown the fuck out

Dude, it's the way war has been fought since antiquity. You take the other guy's women as a war trophy.

Yankee propaganda, delete

Y A N K E D

Wow get fucking demolished Aussie scum

Only Queenslanders. I'm more than happy for Americans to take every woman in that shithole actually

my ancestor :)