Why is it okay for a black woman to date white man, but for white women not okay date black man...

Why is it okay for a black woman to date white man, but for white women not okay date black man? I mean why are white women so pathetic?

Black men are aggressive/primitive. Black women are the same but they have less physical strength. A white man can defend himself against a black woman but not vice versa.

>jap
>even black girls don't care about me

Who cares
If I had a qt like that I would be happy

>tfw Asian girls always coming for the Iberian cock
>Dont want to impregnate because the child will have it hard all his life

you think like a savage so you must be a savage

race should not matter
in time say 4-500 years race will slowly die out
in the future there will be only one race
except for Poles

>Why is it okay for a black woman to date white man
But it's not.

Thats just like, your opinion man.
I've got punched by a black woman. Wouldn't touch them with a long stick.

half latino is cute
she/he will spend hard time only if the child lives in spain
In Japan the kid can be a model thanks to white(?) gene

Dude I hate your "1 race" kind. I'd rather die than have my children be anything else than white.

Don't you like read koran everyday anyway. Don't they oppose this 1 race madness?

How many women have you stoned this week Achmed?

no just you are not white that's the real deal pedro

Dude most of humanity is against mixing races. I think most of whites, arabs, blacks, asians don't want to mix tbqh

there is ni race in Islam
the ruling is if they like each other and both are pious they can marry no matter what or who they are

i was talking scientifically, it is predicted that there will be no race in the future, only one

OK

Asian girls are obsessed with with cock. Especially Korean students who wants to feel westernized. Now I know why K-pop colored their hair blonde

unless you're ugly, your kids would be fine. I imagine half Asian/Latins would be pretty

Philippines are Asian and Spanish, they are ugly as shit.

>Swedish education

Jealous pussies.

The problen is that most of the worlds population is chink/indian. Is that what you want all of humanity to look like?

iberian =/= latin
wrong, philippines are completely asian
>inb4 im 1/64 spanish bro

Who said it is okay?

We didnt fugg the philis, Med genes are very rare there

Everything WE do is right, but everything THEY do is wrong.
It's basic psychology and it works both ways

They will have an easier time with girls, but in corps they'll have a harder time. There was an interview with a very white-looking male halfie who had 100% grown up in Japan and couldn't really speak English too well. He said that his corp bosses permanently considered him some sort of a visiting gaijin who doesn't understand anything, and he wasn't expected to do many of the things the regular workers had to do. He didn't say this but this is my opinion: that kind of treatment will of course cost him when it comes to the time for promotions.

>vallonian rapeculture

I'm black and am had no problems so far with white girls

(living in Cologne)