Is your country overpopulated?

Is your country overpopulated?

Vietnamese here, very much so.

We tried to help you thin your numbers. Unfortunately hippies stopped us.

Yes. its destroying us.

Uh no, before that war, the population of the whole Vietnam was like 35-42 millions.

if vietnamese rice farmes defeat the USA, why dont they conquer the world?

Well meme, the only countries we could invade are Laos and Cambodia, we did once with Cambodia, they are still there and will be still there.

At least Vietnamese women are qts

Yes

>oceania makes up 0.5% of the world's population

feels good

who would win in a war, vietnam or thailand?

Yes we are full, so fuck off

Historically we already beat Siam a few times, still now it's depend, Thailand is more likely to get backed up by great powers than us.

having > 1 person/km2 is over populated

Yes, we need more Lebensraum.

"if vietnamese rice farmes defeat the usa"
i'll stop you right there, as it never happened

ya lost lad, it happens
its ok

Very much so

Well i think it's accurate to the Northern European countries, since like 85% of your population lives in 5% of the land.

>png
>yes

I swear, they need to spend more money on sex ed and condoms. Theres so many kids around and none go to school. Their parents can barely afford to to feed themselves let alone their kids. Its kinda sad, this society would be better off having a cull.

And the sun doesn't set on the British Empire

Transylvania
Too many Germans have been sent away by the communists, too many regățeni are coming here

Yes

I figure the population of California and their diaspora need to go in order to set things right.

>like 85% of your population lives in 5% of the land
Probably pretty close to the truth, Helsinki and it's surrounding towns make up about 1% of the total area of Finland but house over a quarter of the population.
Doesn't really mean Helsinki is cramped though, pretty far from it.

real or proxy?

Ya caught me, I'm real.

Are you an actual Papuan or that engineer from Australia?
Nevertheless, at least their flag is decent, I suppose.

There are some Aussies and a Chinaman from PNG that post on Sup Forums.

Engibeer. But I'm pretty much a native now. I've been shitting in the middle of the jungle for the last 3 weeks.

How'd that trip to the remote mountaintop go?

Got back today.
It was tough because we ran out of gas and had to cook over a fire, which sucked because it rained everyday and all the wood was wet. Then we ran out of food and had some natives walk for 14 hours to bring us potatoes and a dead tree kangaroo for food.
Worst 3 weeks of my life, but glad I did it. :)

Wew, sounds like some survival shows that i watched on TV. It must be tough.

Sounds like quite an adventure, a bad one, but something you'll reminisce over and smile in the future. Kinda jelly tbqh since I rarely get out of my house.

ja

Chockers here

we can help, gibe qts

Must I say it?

200/km2 is the ideal

No, as you can see half of the country has a population density under 30 ppl per km2. Already, Paris alone gathers 17% of the French population and the 10 largest cities 30%. We could be 100 millions.

I think we have too much, I'd want 40m of active citizens

Russia is probably the most underpopulated country in the world, based on their land size. They have less people than Bangladesh and Indonesia.

send hamchoi lg gf pls

>17% of "french" population

Russia population density = 8.4 people/km2
Mongolia population density = 1.76 people/km2

Yes

NO.

Most of the world is empty

Shouldn't we rather be talking about habitable land size ?

As an Aussie you ought to know more on the subject :^)

We are willing to relieve you of the burden, send all your girls to Italy.
In times of need we should help each other.

Yes