youtube.com/watch?v=X1Fq6gtbx4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=K4pHyFqy6V4
youtube.com/watch?v=S0LsiDUPGZM
youtube.com/watch?v=jO_v2sXm-f4
youtube.com/watch?v=p9rcAzic4zE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Present, sir.

love it when the racists on Sup Forums reveal they also like anime
it's like they just accept they think, like and say objectively incorrect things

fuck sake janny remove the old threads

youtube.com/watch?v=9RPMa3Qgx6k

youtube.com/watch?v=YEHI2Cgk8Ww

thanks for the wanks

oi mate, you dropped your gay card

never held a girl's hand AMA

very well thought out and reasoned reply
get fucked

Love how people complain about freougners who don't speak the language coming here to uni meanwhile they couldn't do that in the inverse equation

have NEVER opened a YouTube link on brit, shan't be starting now

>oi mate, you dropped your gay card

Reminder that yanks are based

>man on deathbed
>"I wish I hadn't gone out drinking as much at uni so I could have got a 1st instead of a 2.1"

corker of a post everyone missed

>meanwhile they couldn't do that in the inverse equation
why's that relevant? also its a real problem when you get paired with them in any group assignments

hello Zhang Chang Bokchoy Fricasse Dingalingping

>took the gf ice skating last night to get her out of the house
>parked up outside the rink
>she started crying and wouldn't get out the car
>ended up driving home and going to bed

might have to bin her but i'm worried she'll kill herself or something

checked

fuck me

can't believe I post alongside such pathetic cunts

for me it's a mixture of people dressing terribly, things like buses/trains/houses not modernising, weird mixture of aggression and social isolation, lack of community, terrible litter, people not caring how their area looks as long as their house and garden is nice, anti-social behaviour particularly from teenagers and chavs, masses of chain stores over small businesses making everywhere look the same, defunding of public spaces and art galleries/libraries, popularity of fast food over restaurants, could go on and on

it doesn't help that all the wealth is contained in one area of the country, i mean walk around birmingham and head towards digbeth, do you really think the second biggest city in, say, denmark or germany would be that deprived and starved of investment? unironically blame the tories for it all, greedy fuckers

usually the people complaining about this are poorly educated themselves and can't spell, no reason why foreigners coming to uni should be a problem as it gives universities more funds which in turn allows them to grow and hire more staff, better for everyone involved

>man on deathbed
>"I wish I hadn't done as much with my life so I could have shitposted on /brit/ all day"

This is my girlfriend.

>experiences of a lifetime

can't believe this literal propaganda is still being shilled

whom'st is'st thou'est art'est opinion'est on'est finnish'est gf'eths

is she an anxiety gf?

I've got one too and if she ever got as bad as that I'd just have to bin her

>uni
>experiences of a lifetime

Can all the students in these threads fuck off back to their pub crawls? Absolutely abhorrent posters

I didn't go out much at uni and finished with a 1st

not one regret

>chris cornell dead in possible suicide

Jdimsa r.i.p.

Why is Dublin so shit lads

yeah i think something happened to her to make her like that but she's never let on

just breaks down every time we do something out of routine

do one deano

but i don't have any friends

>fuck me
not gay sorry

full of the ir*sh

>man on deathbed
>I wish I had drunk more alcohol and further deteriorated my liver causing me to die earlier and live a shorter life

copying kurt cobain yet again

>The student ACTUALLY calls me a deano

so glad I never got indoctrinated into liberal groupthink and newspeak by going to uni

FONT

>Having fun at university?
>not for me m'lady! a man of my cutting wit and intellect would never be caught enjoying himself at an educational establishment - 'tis a place of learning not a place for having 'a good time'!

you mean you haven't even discussed it properly? talk to her about it and get her on therapy pronto

really fancy a french shower

You didn't even watch the entire series you little Belgian rat. You didn't even watch her rape scene. Fuck off

might commit a hate crime

>so glad I never got indoctrinated into liberal groupthink and newspeak by going to uni

youtube.com/watch?v=gO3BVyZXQwg

it's a hard life

are you sure she's literally not autistic?

that's genuine autistic behaviour by completely sperging out when routine is broken

it wasn't an offer.

>can't get into uni? well.. its because ... duhh... im not leftist liberal... blug... duhh not sheed enoughhh *bangs head on table*

Quirky shopping list final draft:

Berry juice
Bread (gay)
Bread (normal)
Mackerel
Nice cheese
'Netto
Spirit - whisky? (Scotch)
Grapes OR 'nanas
Frozen pizza?
Greeek yoghurt (put in fridge)
Broccoli and of its ilk
Snacky chicken
Chocolate - creamy
Cinnamon
Hundreds, thousands
Vanilla essence
Ironic minion birthday cake

Thoughts?

job offer in Reading have a feeling i'd feel isolated in such a small town and never meet anyone, guess i could come up London on weekends but still, mixed feelings

how do you make your aeropress?

i use the inverted method
put a scoop in.
drizzle some water
stir
pour it up to 1st marker
stir
2nd marker
stir
leave for 4 minutes
upturn and plunge slowly
stir with more water

might just do really badly and miss my masters offer for a laught

went to uni, lost my virginity, became semi-normie and got a first
aha wahey still on the 'chon all week aha

Why would I want to watch my girlfriend being raped...

hitchens was right

what the fuck are these guys even conserving

every time i bring it up she just goes silent and won't say anything

asked her parents but they have no idea why she's like it

she definitely isn't autistic just very fragile

>>The student ACTUALLY calls me a deano

>Love how people complain about freougners who don't speak the language coming here to uni meanwhile they couldn't do that in the inverse equation
but they dont do it do they so they aren't being hypocrites

I often write and do things with the explicit purpose of confusing or amusing the police in the event of my untimely death or an extended prison sentence

>living in literally a field
why bother?

Lads I've got a piece of paper to sell you. I've written
>Smart reliable lad-good at _____
You can fill that in. I've signed it as well. Current price is £27000.

bin the slag, sounds like a complete and utter cretin.

sounds like a bit of a fucked up relationship to me desu, if she won't open up to you and she starts literally crying when you want to do things together then that needs to end

Not sure why you haven't binned her yet

what does she do day to day

this desu uni is a waste of money i'm already a shift manager at maccies and i'm only 26

dunno what you're trying to say? you're literally right though? i have the paper and you dont

Where's the turkey Jeremy?

wish i wasn't scottish

britain is tiny and is all one country technically but southern uplands is made to feel like the bloody navajo desert splitting us apart. don't think i'd be very welcome in english cities

>>man on deathbed
>>I wish I had drunk more alcohol and further deteriorated my liver causing me to die earlier and live a shorter life

might get one of them and put shagging as what I'm good at even though I've yet to kiss a girl.

He's still a trott

absolute #smashedit in the gym today boys

#summerbod looking absolutely buff, going to have baaare gyal preeing me in Napa with the squad

me? I went to the university of life mate. Now if you'll excuse me, this jjb can't manage itself

I pour it all way to 4th. Inverted. 80 degrees-less bitter this way. Only wait 2 mins-use a lot of coffee.

there are shit loads of scots where I live

bloody trots
they ruined labour

Find a flaw

youtube.com/watch?v=TpP-n9Oqj-Y

who?

uni?

this is a 4 in australia

'datin 'he 'ol 'der 'io 'ds

Does she wanna scrap? Would love to fold a delicate autistic marigold like an ironing table

shan't be conversing or acknowledging leftists from this point onward

you know who you are

yes

The author of the best post grunge lyrics America produced.

'ddit

find a flaw

youtube.com/watch?v=X1Fq6gtbx4Q

Some good music for the lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=K4pHyFqy6V4

youtube.com/watch?v=S0LsiDUPGZM

youtube.com/watch?v=jO_v2sXm-f4

youtube.com/watch?v=p9rcAzic4zE

With a pic of the gf ofc.

i've tried and tried assuming that there's an event which led to this, obviously i could be wrong but we've only been seeing each other for 3 months

she's completely normal, doesn't have a job though so she just lives off me
i went downstairs this morning before work and she had gone to the 24 hour tesco in the middle of the night to buy ice cream because there would be less people there, she was just sitting at the table cleaning the tubs with a tea towel so we can reuse them

how the fukk?

doesn't count

>tfw in charge of hiring for machine operators at my company
>never hire students because they just ooze arrogance and feel as though they're superior to everyone else.

Wipes the smile off their faces when I employ a more experienced person who actually knows how the world works instead of an arrogant and entitled student with a degree but no clue LOL.

But she does not have imperfections... Look at those eyes.