spring edition

Other urls found in this thread:

paleoleap.com/bacon-wrapped-stuffed-mushrooms/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4519432/At-10-people-hit-car-Times-Square.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mfw our only ethnic greek prime minister was the most corrupt one
really makes me think

I am debt

why are arabs so backwards and retarded?

You are Arab too just like us.

fuck off we're black

tfw gypsy mujahideen romanian won't shut up about iran's shitty eletions that no one cares about

fuck off leb.

if Raisi wins it's militia apocalypse for you.

>Chubak
>gypsy
>uses Romanian proxy

Not surprised tbqhwy

>uses Romanian proxy
not using proxy

why would i?

reports on social media that authorities are giving people food, housing supplies and other such things if people vote Raisi.

because arab jarab

second this, black phoenicians

Gib qt balk gf pls

the Balkans should organize a bangbus through North Africa and the Levant. start in Spain and end in Turkey

is anime halal yet?

how the fuck do you nerds live without ever tasting pork?

seems like a boring life

I tasted pork once
there's nothing special about it

Like all sound political conceptions, Fascism is action and it is thought; action in which doctrine is immanent, and doctrine arising from a given system of historical forces in which it is inserted, and working on them from within. It has therefore a form correlated to contingencies of time and space; but it has also an ideal content which makes it an expression of truth in the higher region of the history of thought. There is no way of exercising a spiritual influence in the world as a human will dominating the will of others, unless one has a conception both of the transient and the specific reality on which that action is to be exercised, and of the permanent and universal reality in which the transient dwells and has its being. To know men one must know man; and to know man one must be acquainted with reality and its laws. There can be no conception of the State which is not fundamentally a conception of life: philosophy or intuition, system of ideas evolving within the framework of logic or concentrated in a vision or a faith, but always, at least potentially, an organic conception of the world.

you are a pretty big fez

>weeb
>has shit taste

poetry

Anime is always halal

Was it bacon? Or ribs?

yep, bacon is also overrated

i would take pastrami over bacon any day, although bacon fat seems pretty useful for cooking

Even the one about lewd muslim lolis?

>Was it bacon? Or ribs?
bbq pork meat

>pastrami over bacon any day
are you arminian by any chance?

>Even the one about lewd muslim lolis?
Which one exactly

It's only because you haven't yet truly lived paleoleap.com/bacon-wrapped-stuffed-mushrooms/

I agree with the arminian, bacon is overrated

Not all barbecue is born equal. At it's best few things come close though.

Bacon by itself is for proles.

OJ TURKINJO DJE SU TI DIMIJE

when will t*rks apologize for the Armenian genocide

If Western Sahara is a country, then why doesn't it have a flag on Sup Forums

How is cous cous en mass made? like enough for a restaurant?

Here white people restaurants just boil it. North African ones only do cous cous on Friday and spend the whole of Thursday steaming (in large size couscousers) batches of cous cous and saving it for the next day.

Surely there is an efficient way to cook it properly, en mass?

Lebanese posters are the best desu. Funny dudes. The rest are fucking edgy kids, that are proud to say things against Islam since its an anonymous board

I don't want to burst your bubble but we're christian

When will the Armenians apologise for the Azeri genocide?

whats an azeri

40% Christian. But thats not what i mean. The Arab posters here often are muslims in rl, and talk shit about Islam here

Real life grand theft auto: hit and don't run edishan lol

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4519432/At-10-people-hit-car-Times-Square.html

that's low

uma delicia!

>pastrami is armenian
pastrami is a turkic cured meat, the name comes from the turkish word basturma, which means "to press"