Questions for Russians: Do you consider USA your vassal now?

Questions for Russians: Do you consider USA your vassal now?

I for one welcome our new Russian overlords.

Slime Magazine has been getting increasingly desperate and pathetic every week.

Honestly I'd rather the chucklefuck slavs took over so we could stop being Israel's vassals

But the exact same group of kikes rules russia anyways

What's their circulation now? Probably under 10,000 copies a week most of which go to doctor's office waiting rooms.

Chinese are your new overlords

Would you believe they were actually founded by an arch-Republican who despised FDR?

Merkel nach Sibirien Putin nach Berlin uezs

>Time
Disgusting.

I think the last time I picked up a Time Mag was when I found one from early '16 in a pile at the local thrift store and almost died laughing at Joe Klein's pitiful Hillary promotion. "Yeah she's just this lovable old grandmotherly figure who blah blah blah".

No. As enemy.

good cover desu

I think when Trump bombed Syria and caused Putin to flip his shit, that decisively disproved any idea that he was working for Putin except to the most insane leftards (which is pretty much the entire Time Mag staff).

The end was back when they did 25 flattering Obama covers in 2008-09 with a glowing light shopped above his head.

That's exactly what Putin and Trump want you to think dude

Henry Luce. Pretty dumb motherfucker though with his Chiang Kai-Shek worship considering the guy was a corrupt retard and not any friend of the US.

were they the ones that did the Trump meltdown cover?

You know how in the Bible when Jesus cast the demons out of people and they said "Look, this man must be the Devil! Even the demons obey him!" and Jesus replied "What sense would it make for the Devil to cast out his own minions? A house divided against itself does not stand."

It's like that.

IDK, but I do remember this one cover with this ultra-evil looking Steve Bannon on it.

I haven't see any Time covers since the election and frankly, I'd prefer not to.

there is literally no basis for any of this and it's fucking ridiculous what media organizations have become

they need to be held accountable for pushing this blatant lie, it's borderline sedition

Probably not and daily reminder that only 13% of Russians have a favorable view of Trump. I bet they're laughing their asses off seeing how obsessed Americans are with their country and president

If they had actual proof that Trump was a Russian spy, why didn't they come out with it _before_ Election Day. Derp?

Lol nah mate, Flynn taking 500k from the Turks to throw a wrench in our Raqqa operation is sedition. This is journalism DRUMPFLET.

TWO. WHOLE. SCOOPS.

*sigh* After Hillary got shellacked, they sat down to invent an excuse for it--it's stock Democrat practice every election they lose since at least 2000. Their far left base will eat it up because they're a Borg collective with no mind of their own; they just recite the latest talking points on Daily Kos.

And they don't stop to consider how they're simply playing into Trump's line that he's a martyr and a victim of the big bad MSM.

>TWO. WHOLE. SCOOPS.

Our vassals who are going to sanction us again?

Those retards don't even realize they shopped the St. Basil cathedral on it, thinking it's the Kremlin.

oops, sorry
they did?

Nobody with an IQ higher than 60 works for Time Magazine.

>le minor bombing after warning Russia hours in advance so they can leave proves Trump doesn't want to work with Russia

Nigga, Turkey literally shot down and killed two Russian pilots in 2015 yet the next year they were shaking hands and smiling.

Trump doesn't even know why he fired the FBI director
Gave info about isis to russia even though the US and Russia are basically at war with each other in Syria
and more importantly, had two fucking scoops

While the cathedral is widely associated with the Kremlin, it's actually not part of it. But hey it doesn't make as pretty a picture when they shop this thing on the White House.

Here's the rundown.

Obama left booby traps before leaving office. It was a deep state setup in order to try and impeach Trump within X days of office by recording conversations of his transition team.

Trump survived the traps, and eliminated Obama's chief henchmen (Comey) and others who were involved so now they are trying through the media to impeach him instead with phony leaks since they outright run the media.

Nothing will come of this, and it's highly, highly unlikely Trump would ever resign due to his previous statements high-fiving Erdogan for clinging to power and other strongmen. He won't go down without a major fight and Obama's operatives know this, so have almost reached desperation point.

tl;dr the attempted deep state coup is almost over, it didn't work.

Obama just as much said he was going to do everything he could to knife Trump in the back after leaving the White House.

USA our friend. Actually yes.

looks to me like you're siding with the media establishment

that can only mean you're fucking dumb and blind

I bet Obama let gay frogs inside the white house to poison Trump.

and people say American comedy is bad

They were worse for pussy tapes. People somehow still don't realize that Trump is invincible.

Comey is going to walk back those memos because he doesn't want to have them entered as evidence. Deep State leakers are going to keep shilling bullshit and liberal rags are going to keep eating it up. Liberals have come untethered from reality. This isn't almost over, this is almost ready to get going for real.

When Trump become our president too?

RUSSIA IS SHIT AND USA IS THE ULTIMATE GLOBAL SUPERPOWER!

USA OWNS RUSSIA! NOT SHIT RUSSIA!

Soon

Russia is just a gas station for Europe; they don't even have any industry anymore.

>they don't even have any industry anymore.
My region produces everything from furniture to gasoline

The oil and gas sector olny accounts for 16% of Russia's GDP

You were saying?

Export ≠ GDP you dumb retard

Fuck gromald slumpft and fuck Russian people

why murricans so dumb?

>tfw if you said that was canada's economy i would probably believe you

Not really. In a few years Poland will get all it's gas from Norway. It's even possible that we will have so much that we will sell it to other countries (most probably V4, Lithuania and Ukraine)

>gromald slumpft
Are you having a stroke?

Do even know how to read? I mean its your own language ffs

Why would they buy it from you instead of Norway?

>its your own language
>USA

Please annex Brazil, USA! Make Brazil great again!

I guess the kraut doesn't because that map looks to be a little more than 16% oil and gas.

try to control your butthurt, Zlurpfhtard
impeachment soon

What witch your shit economy? Explayn pls

>exports = GDP
christ you're a retard

fuck drumpf and fuck white people to be honest lads

We are building infrastructure to get it from Norway and when it's in Poland it can be easily distributed to our neighbours

I hope you are trolling.

Get rid of Trump and Mike "Let's Burn All Gays At The Stake" Pence becomes president. Consider that carefully.

That makes sense

IT WAS HER TURN

DONTOS SCHWARZKOPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

TWO

It's kind of like how the GOP in 1998 didn't stop to consider what happened if they'd gotten Bill Clinton impeached and removed from office. I'm actually very very happy that didn't happen.

Anyone who thinks Trump is actually a pawn of Putin is unbelievably stupid.

You have to be a total moron to not have picked up on the fact that Trump continually thrives on the strategy of having people underestimate him and misunderstand his motives.

You know what it means now that people think he's a Russian plant? It means he has total range to deliver on threats to Putin without the constraint of politicized public opinion going against him. The left not only won't criticize him for it, they'll adamantly deny that Trump is even issuing genuine warnings to Russia and push him to do it.

Brazilian president is a mafia boss, so he will get impeached and Brazil will have no president.

Like I said,

>trump
>strategy

The guy just flails around with one stupid decision after another, greatly exacerbating his own problems, while the media starts slathering at the slightest opportunity to put Trump in jail. Watching Trump fight the media is like watching a drunken monkey fight a retarded child and I can't tell which is which.

Is this real? Link?

Jesus fucking christ.

Honestly, if this country really has been taken over by an impoverished frozen wasteland populated by a bunch of AIDS-infected wife-beating alcoholics, we have only ourselves to blame.

at least now wh*te h*use isn't ugly

>muh 26 dimensional chessgame

Drumpf is a failure, there's no need to kid yourself at this point

dumbass

The U.S. Movie thing is your own govt.

>tfw we are vassals of the Russian Orthodox Church.

You posted this in an earlier thread.

>You're a tinfoil conspiracy theorist lololol
>Now listen to my conspiracy theory
Leftists

You have to admit that's a pretty a e s t h e t i c cover

Explain this to me

he got mad that trump got 2 scoops of ice cream and the ret of his entourage got only one
for real, check it on yt

Holy shit senpai how did I not hear about this sooner.

Just saw the cnn repirt like wtf making a big deal about fucking ice cream.

Why didn't you stop it?

Trump is a little bitch desu

At least Erd*gans holiga- I mean - security detail was controlled under Obama

No.Burgerostan is just as autistic is always.

I like how vicious bullying is evil and wrong in every school, at work, with your spouse but if its done to The President its given cheers and accolades.

Just keep piling on, nobody help, just bring out your cell phones and watch Trump get beaten down till you can't recognize his face any longer. "Fight Fight Fight" - go Republicans as Democrats just push Trump into lockers, break his glasses and beat his face in. Its all fun. Not happening to me right? :)

inb4 called butthurt Trumpenfarter

It's called coverbait, also no one gives a fuck about the feefees of world leaders

It doesn't really matter if the Russians did or did not influence US elections.

Trump is, by far, the greatest most impressive intelligence coup in history (after Crimea, and that makes it 2-0)

I thought this was a photoshop, but no its an actual thing. USA got even more delusional than I have thought.

mommy for president!!!!

u serious my nigga?

>Questions for Russians
>USA your vassal now
>qh5z694419yy.png
Did they run out ideas?

I saved that image from reddit amigo

oh fug