PRESIDENT OF BRAZIL IS GOING TO RESIGN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
twitter.com/BlogdoNoblat/status/865263252309254144/photo/1

Other urls found in this thread:

swissinfo.ch/eng/reuters/jbs-chairman-taped-brazil-president-discussing-hush-money---o-globo/43190532
g1.globo.com/politica/ao-vivo/cobertura-ao-vivo.html
twitter.com/ActualidadRT/status/865284576041738240
noblat.oglobo.globo.com/geral/noticia/2017/05/jbs-compra-dolares-e-lucra-com-escandalo.html
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guerra_da_Cisplatina
youtube.com/watch?v=3WZha_LHVS8&ytbChannel=dewolfemusic
inshorts.com/news/argentina-once-had-5-presidents-in-2-weeks-1476790902443
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/4534786.stm
youtube.com/watch?v=rmHXgOce1E0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We're getting rid of the CIA American puppet!

Feels good that I haven't vote for Dilma.

REEEEEEEEEE Get your shit together!
fucking disgusting monkey niggers

No. This is entertaining asf

HUEHUEHEUHEUHUEHEUHEUHEUHUEHUEHUE

Brazilian inside joke

PEGA FOGO, CABARÉ!

Hoje eu não arredo o pé

How Temer's bribery is Dilma's fault?

REPLY TO DIS OR YOUR MOTHER WILL REPLY IN YOUR SLEEP

it isn't he just memeing the propaganda Temer and PSDB used to do

He was Dilma's vice-president, you know?

At this point it seems like a good idea to outright disolve the Mercosur and go full liberal. Seems to have worked for Chile, and our economy won't shake everytime a Brazilian politician ends up being caught up on corruption

it will shake everytime a US politican ends up being caught on corruption

He was Dilma's vice-president.
Thus, who voted for Dilma voted as well for Temer.
As simple as that.

I agree.

being liberal doesn't mean trading exclusively with the US, it literally to not limit yourself to a single partner just in case some shit like this happens
the stock market in buenos aires dropped by like 4% after the news about Temer

ayy

>From D.Pedro II wiki page:

Although there was no desire for a change in the form of government among most Brazilians, the Emperor was overthrown in a sudden coup d'état that had almost no support outside a clique of military leaders who desired a form of republic headed by a dictator. Pedro II had become weary of emperorship and despaired over the monarchy's future prospects, despite its overwhelming popular support. He did not allow his ouster to be opposed and did not support any attempt to restore the monarchy. He spent the last two years of his life in exile in Europe, living alone on very little money.

The reign of Pedro II thus came to an unusual end—he was overthrown while highly regarded by the people and at the pinnacle of his popularity, and some of his accomplishments were soon brought to naught as Brazil slipped into a long period of weak governments, dictatorships, and constitutional and economic crises. The men who had exiled him soon began to see in him a model for the Brazilian republic. A few decades after his death, his reputation was restored and his remains were returned to Brazil with celebrations nationwide. Historians have regarded the Emperor in an extremely positive light and several have ranked him as the greatest Brazilian.

Really makes me think... can brazillians explain?

well , ok you have a point. Dilma's fault for dealing with traitors.

Macri knows.
Thats why he have bussiness in panama. kek.

Ok, guys where does the next impeachment will take place?

Trump, Paraguay or Macri. I can't decide.

Anyone but Maduro.

Yeah, but all the agenda and the policies of Dilma were completely opposite to what Temer has been doing. He was cutting and pretending to cut even more some of the basic social rights that the Brazilian population had, while Dilma was far more in favor of amplifying welfare and social protections.

Temer as vice-president was more of an unavoidable evil that Dilma needed to do in order to have how to govern in the congress.

Temer government is an eclipse to the projects that Dilma had: a complete opposition to them.

And for the record, there aren’t still any crimes against Dilma. All the “pedaladas fiscais” thing were simply an excuse for Cunha’s revenge against her and a tool for the Right to get rid of the PT presidency (that they probably were fearing they would never get back on voting alone).

himself wanted the monarchy to end because his daughter was incompetent and his husband was an asshole french count hated by every brazilian. Also he was liberal by heart and soul and wanted the end of slavery but doing that would cost his position as emperor

Anyone has a Globo stream, please?

The army officers responsible for the coup were greedy power lusting sons of bitches.

Can you tl;dr who leaked the recordings and why?

>his husband
Brazil - so progressive the emperor had his own gay marriage in the 19th century.

Moron.

HUR DURR UR SO SMERT OH MUH GAWD

Sounds like the man was autistic.

A country of monkeys need a strong leader to keep order.

Brazil needs a Pinochet, otherwise, monkeys gonna kill themselves.

he asummed when he was like, 5? He was probably senile by then. It's sad really, he was one of our best leaders.

I’m sorry, I have not yet had the time to read much about it.

But here is an article in English if you want:

swissinfo.ch/eng/reuters/jbs-chairman-taped-brazil-president-discussing-hush-money---o-globo/43190532

his family did business in Panama to avoid the roughly 50% taxes the government can take of your everything over here
it's macroeconomics 101, raise taxes to stupid levels, the rich people will take their money overseas, the poor people won't pay them and the middle class gets fucked
also

>any president in argentina
>getting impeached

after the last dictatorship practically the entire society agreed that changing presidents just because you don't support them is a bad idea
if anything people would protest and he'd have to resign to save face and avoid venezuela-tier escalation of conflict. But he still has quite a bit of support, so not going to happen either

He was a good man in a bad man land. May god be with his soul. Hail o Imperador Do Brazil Dom Pedro ll. One and only true leader of Brazil.

Nothing says weakness louder than this "we need a strong man" chant.

This doesn't even make sense m8, but you are a monkey, so enjoy your shithole democracy.

this

"Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength."

IT IS HAPPENING

Who cares

>but you are a monkey

Better monkey than a frog

UMA DELICIA...

when you guys will get the brazilian macri you deserve?

It makes sense.
You elected a president with a mommy fixation. it reflects your weakness..

Whatever. Next!

Finally.

I can't stand this ignorant and supersticious people dreaming out loud about how the military "will safe de country".

Ok.
In spain the heat is raising too. A good land for impeachment .

>NAO GRENOUUNCIARE

the madman.

*invades Rio Grande do Sul*

welp.
you were WRONG OP, he doesn't wanna resign
civila war incoming?

I CAN'T WAKE UP

I feel bad for LatAms
Nothing ever seems to go right for you.
:(

NÃO É MEU PRESIDENTE!!!

noblat.oglobo.globo.com/geral/noticia/2017/05/jbs-compra-dolares-e-lucra-com-escandalo.html

[spoiler] inb4 alguém reclama do Globo [/spoiler]

>he didn't resign
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAH

This was THE PLAN from the start you dumb macacos!!!

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

We could beat your sorry cisplatina asses any day of the week. Like we did many times before.

Not properly yet.

This is a long thread to pull...

The news came yesterday through the press, but literally, there is to many people involved to pin point exactly how they started to get involved.

It was part of some "awarded delation", the audios were recorded by a billionaire frigorific owner, trying to safe face working with the military police, but what exactly he did to fall in such a position ain't at all clear at the time being.

President, senators, judges, their brothers, sons, sisters... Lots of people involved in almost billionaire schemes.

>like we did many times before
yeah except the one that counted for good :^)
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guerra_da_Cisplatina

also about that pic, I have nothing to do with P*ñarol subhumans. Muh club has their own niggers to use in a fight pic related

SOPA

Come holding that ~mate~ high and we will recognize our own.

>implying implications

Dom Pedro literally let you guys form your own wannabe-argentina country because he had better things to do with his time than to fight grass juice drinking indians.

THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU BRASIL

what a mess.

first I'd ask what is right

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=3WZha_LHVS8&ytbChannel=dewolfemusic

>circus is back this year
It's funny because it's true

Lol

The fact a lot of corrupt politicians and companies have been caught red handed in the last couple of years is a good thing.
In true shitholes, that stuff never comes out to light

CIA plant said he is not going to resign. His American handlers are probably telling to fight till the end.

Después viene la ONU a decir que los presos, son presos políticos... ¿Viste lo que acaban de decír de Milagro Sala?

The problem is that Brazilian economy is built around these corrupt companies. If they fall, Brazil ceases to exist.

Dont let the fool you, bro

That was supposed to be our president doing that.

>*has recession*

Why not huehue?

>because he had better things to do
something something *sour grapes*

Ahh yes and therefore the US isn't corrupt because they have very few investigations.
Nor Germany, where bribes were literally legal until 2005.

seh
para mi es porque los zurditos van a quejarse y a contarles su version del asunto

Maybe you NEED to be a corrupt in order to be part of the elite, and then they use the scandal against you when you've outlived your usefulness.

hahahahahaha

>after the last dictatorship practically the entire society agreed that changing presidents just because you don't support them is a bad idea
Didn't you have like 3 presidents within a week recently?

What?

>Maybe
ningun maybe

>le trump is evil bwaaaa
If he weakens your surveillance and spying programs he'll already be better to the world AND to americans than all your fucking presidents.

This one gets it

2001, 5 in a week, all resigned due to civil unrest and protest, not because of any impeachment process

My bad. It was 5 presidents within 2 weeks.
>inshorts.com/news/argentina-once-had-5-presidents-in-2-weeks-1476790902443
>news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/4534786.stm

Born too late to explore the Earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy.
Born just in time for a front row seat to this circus.

No, he won't.

Yes, that was in 2001, our biggest crisis.

>Seems to have worked for Chile
Isn't their lost decade attributed to their rapid liberalization?

is chile no longer on mercosul??

can i still go there without a visto?

Volta presidente

>YOUR MOTHER WILL REPLY IN YOUR SLEEP
wtf, is this anew meme?
or maybe is just a retarded monkey ...

No we are not in Mercosur. And yes you can come visit with your id only. No need for visa.

Chile was never part of the Mercosur

The only reason he'd do that is if he's the one being spied on.

So it's possible.

It didn't work for Chile just like Chavez didn't work for Venezuela. Chile worked because of the all time high price of their metals just like Venezuela worked until Oil (((dropped))).

Honestly I don't really care, we already have several business partners outside mercosur but if the EU TLC Uruguay has been pushing for the past years comes out to be it will be beneficial to stay. Uruguay already has treaties with Germany, Spain, Italy, Finland and some others.

I had high hopes for this day :(

youtube.com/watch?v=rmHXgOce1E0

it does, it means you are too stupid to think for yourself and need someone to do it for you

hello brazil pls redpill me on SOPA