Starting antidepressants

So my current regime is
8mg estrogen
25mg anti androgen
1.25mg Finasteride
50mg Biotin
150mg Magnesium
50mg Sertaline

cilla black was a strange one. not objectively attractive, yet you can't help but fall in love with her.

rip

youtube.com/watch?v=5GgH5zM9pZ0

Try pulling sumo instead of conventional if you don't have long arms too

Proto gf on the left

desu

Does anyone see any end of the migrant crisis? The toothpaste is out of the tube, everyone in Africa and Asia now knows all they need is a rubber dingy and they get to live in Europe. Why wouldn't they come? Keep in mind Africa's current population explosion and the future looks grim.

tis a bitter pill bruder

your salary isn't worth my bail, neety

hazardous bio

My arms are quite long though

I think I have rickets or something

post more thanks

too many red pills has made me come to the conclusion that islam is the truth

Looks kinda like the tranny at my workplace

Grown out of rorkism and alt right shite

you from perth?

Good wagie :3 work hard today at the call centre - I need my bennies, and Mr Mossberg needs that new sports car

Me? Why I'm about to sleep! Goodnight wagiepoo x

is that a new build?

a catch

ok

I went to the GP in the early morning, when I arrived I asked for my doctors name, it was a Chinese female. Sitting down waiting for my name to be called, I observed the room, a lot of pakis and old people. My GP took a long time with her previous patient, when the room emptied, two blacks exited, the young male was told that he should register elsewhere due to missing several appointments.

I was then summoned to the doctors office, she wasn’t just ethnic Chinese but actually foreign but she was young. As usual I didn’t make eye contact but I confidently asked for antidepressants straight away, the doctor was surprisingly hesitant to prescribe me the goods, we spoke a little about why I wanted them, I just wanted to feel better. I was asked some odd questions such as specifically which call centre I worked at and then she made a joke, I told her I was expelled from uni. She was easier to speak to, maybe because her first language wasn’t English. Next we spoke about counselling, I told her of my experience being on a waiting list for 5 months and that I didn’t really want to talk any more, she said that she thought it would be best if I spoke to someone and that she’d chase up the counselling. The trans stuff was indirectly mentioned at the end by her, just asking if I’m still taking.

She only gave me a prescription for 2 months of Sertaline and told me to book a follow up in 2 weeks, she was quite stern. I liked it, I suppose, showed she cared. My next appointment is on a weekday I’m working but I have an hour to get to the train afterwards.

Feeling kinda cute.

The Sertaline prescription cost me £8.60 since I’m employed now, hardly seems worth it.

Nah, Europe is fucked. More due to the policies and mentalities. They wouldn't come if they knew they wouldn't get in.

>movie addict

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFPTTT*

haha sorry lads!

so you have rich parents, lucky you

atta boy

you know only 5-6% odd of migrants who come to the UK are coming for asylum?

true or fake news?

Work went until the final hour, my manager arranged a team meeting due to her leaving for a new career. At around 3.30pm she began rounding up people, I wasn’t addressed directly but she came over to the desk I was sitting at and said “Everyone in my team go into idle and go to the meeting room”, I finished up with my call, took a look around at the others leaving the room and then I checked the break sheet, I noted everyone that was leaving had a “t” next to their names due to being booked in for a team meeting at this time by planning, I however didn’t have that, instead I had a break coming up, why would planning give me a break now if I was supposed to be a part of the farewell meeting? I was hurt being left out, though I wasn’t 100% sure that was the case, I didn’t ask for clarification as my manager left quickly and it’d be awkward if I asked and the answer was “no”.

During this period, I spoke to another manager about work stuff and she asked if I should be in the team meeting, I said no and mentioned my break, in hindsight I sounded like I was avoiding it. Everyone returned about 30 minutes later, less than 10 people, even this one guy who was newer than me. This really hurt me, I don’t understand why I was the one person excluded, I wasn’t close to tears but I am upset. I believe this caused me massively fuck up later in the day on multiple levels.

I guess I’m feeling antagonistic towarda my manager now.

During lunch I was again unable to stay in and eat in the break room, too many people, instead of my packed lunch I bought a sandwich and Lucozade. The DnD guy and trans person weren’t in today, I’m sure we work the same shift pattern, maybe they both booked holidays today? At least it means DnD guy was excluded too.

On the way home some entitled paki cow pushed in front of me to get onto the train, to irk her I sat directly opposite her an took up leg room under the table.

>Feeling kinda cute.

Alexa start my posting on the 'chon playlist

job interview actually went fairly well
entire office seemed to be British lasses in their late 20s

Sydney, she appears to be a saffa

Absolute mong

alexa, drop a nuke on berlin

lost at "ethnic" tattoos

perthman?

Thoughts on this goofy ass n*gga?

No money for cigs and I'm all out wtf do I do

how much looser is your anus?

How do you solve the refugee crisis thailad?

Lets say you have a 100 thousand boats headed to greece from turkey and italy from libya and to spain to morocco

what do you do

panpingo.com/room/vidya
need 3 more to batter the Sup Forums rats

Copied over Hans's playlist with fart noises

turn them around

just did a poo out of my arse hole

what line of work is this

>spain to morocco
sorry spain from morroco*
and then when they get turned around and come straight back again, what do you do?

>looser

Aussie intellectuals everyone

Force all white women to exclusively breed brown babies then nobody will care anymore

Problem solved

Turn them around again, the boat trip costs a few grand.

david attenborough will be outed as a nonce one day

screencap this

just gave birth to a small african child if u catch my drift

receptionist at a recruitment firm

see

but thats right dumb yank

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057750939
tuckers turned into an alt right noncepot

dat nigga brain swole then a mug

Mate just stop being pussies and follow Australian methods

You're going to be so BTFO in a week or so when my new glasses arrive

uhhh....

silly y*nk

Diversity is the answer.

Repeat until they stop trying. May as well put Navies to use.

>tuckers turned into an alt right noncepot

are the fannies fit

I really don't believe that all three of you are reversing me on some telepathic shit.
Fucking embarrassing, the lot of ya.

>>tuckers turned into an alt right noncepot

In America if a white person says the word 'nigger' and then gets brutally assaulted by multiple black people everybody will take the black people's side

Alexa show me the difference between Australia and New Zealand

debatable
I'd put my willy in most of them

Ahhaha you're a switch bitch

the australian method is notably different because of the distance between indonesia and australia as compared with turkey and greece

also different because indonesia is not a sender of refugees in itself, whereas libya is.

need to piss in the gfs ribena
could you please post your best mentally challenged frogs while im gone
want to start a collection as i have never used pictures to convey reactions on this website before

alexa, tell the aussies this isn't their general

don't see why animal-on-girl beastiality is illegal its not like they're being hurt

GREAT start thanks

where should asylum seekers settle?

It already exists, it's called blacked

can't you swim the channel? they have no chance

puss in the gfs what, Jango?

How is ribena even a real person, how bizzare

I work in a call centre
smacking my head against a wall would be a step up

>talking the piss out of a lad for looking for gainful employment

scum

>It already exists, it's called blacked

If you were a strong swimmer you could probably swim from the turkish coast to a greek island.

Really not that far.

In the nearest safe country.

Bit touchy there receptionist """''lad"""""

Awwwww sorry matey I'll stop x

>how bizarre
youtube.com/watch?v=C2cMG33mWVY

alexa, throw that ass back fo a nigga

mum suggested 'za for dindin but id have to poo first to make room so im undecided