What would happen to your country's leader if he/she went jogging alone with no security in some random place?

What would happen to your country's leader if he/she went jogging alone with no security in some random place?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jO19My2cJRA
youtube.com/watch?v=kYO_uP0QP8k
youtube.com/watch?v=eP08Cy901-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

americans don't jog so it's okay

Nothing

i give him 10 seconds before he goes full mussolini mode

Nothing. 99% of people wouldn't recognize our politicians anyway. And even if they did no one talks to a stranger.

Nothing, they live like normal people. Even bike their way to the parliament

he would have had a crowd bowing by him within a few minutes but now hes dead T^T

Nothing. Unless his name is Wilders. Muslims will kill him on sight. But remember; Islam is peace and we need more of them.

This. I have literally met a few while shopping.
Normal people.

Some contrarian protesters from the anti-austerity part would harass him.

The guy literally doesn't leave the house without a bullet proof vest.

Our political culture is deeply entrenched in the idea that politicians are supposed to behave and be treated like normal people.
A few of our politicians have been assassinated in the past though.

Depends where he does it and who sees him. The leader of the opposition apparently does it a lot and has it filmed and posted on his party's social media for some reason.

My mate lives on the same street as him, it's a classic working class neighbourhood in Melbourne's West. He just does it to keep up the appearance of being in touch with "the 99%".

wasnt it that one danish king that would ride a horse around the city every day

He doesn't have a house. He lives at an army base.

>with no security

That's bullshit. He had security when he left the house... then he left those slow cunts in the dust.

Yeah I bet, he's probably worth a shitton with all the dirty money he's allegedly accepted as a union boss.

>our president
>jogging
TOP FUCKING LEL

Yep he's pretty much just a generic union thug who managed to exploit the complete lack of leadership and charisma within his party (and Australian politics in general).

I've seen her on holidays while she was skiing. Nothing happened. All those poor people who hate her don't ski.

yea
youtube.com/watch?v=jO19My2cJRA

Nothing, they often do. The current leader does not because she is fat as fuck, but she do take hikes.

>leadership and charisma
Maybe just the first one. He has less charisma than a brick.

Depends which part of the city, in a worse part of Dublin wouldn't be able to

Drumpf would collapse after two blocks max with a coronary if he tried to jog

Me

Exactly, the only way a man like him could be running the party was if the party itself was completely devoid of those qualities.

Really? Is he in that much danger?

Given the general nature of Democrat supporters, I would not advise that.

Our Prime Minister always bikes to work without security.
Here a journalist trying to chase him.

youtube.com/watch?v=kYO_uP0QP8k

Our King.. not sure. He's always followed by a military operation.

The guy next to the Prime Minister is the minister of justice.

Nothing.

Nothing... saw two of our ex-presidents multiple times just walking on the street.
I literally walk 2m away from the President's Office every day, there's just one guard, max 2

Seen the president taking the tram in the morning a few times. Noone gives a fuck.

Is there a minister of social justice

I don't think our prime minister is physically capable of running, to be honest.

I think maybe Eisenhower was the last president who could have done that without being shot by some nutcase.

No.

Yep.
But remember: Islam is love!

He's going everywhere with an army of bodyguards
You figure it out

There is more to it than that.

In 2002 a right wing politician, who came before Wilders, was new to politics. And just before the elections he got shot.
This led to huge riots in the country. And the politicians feared they would be lynched by the crowd or a revolution so they locked themselves into parliament.

They don't feel like repeating that event.

It's pretty funny how probably a half of the country hates his guts and he just goes jogging with his dog along the Danube.

Democrats are also the party of love and tolerance for everyone.

He must really believe in what he's doing if he's willing to risk his life like that. Fuck the muzzies honestly

Besides that, the politician that got shot became a martyr for the right wing. Which ensured the rise of people like Wilders.

Theo Van Gough? Or was that some other guy.

>mfw there's a possibility your king was the pilot when I was traveling.

Pim Fortuyn. He was shot by an Left Wing eco-terrorist.

Theo van Gogh was a film maker. And he is the only victim of Muslim terrorism here I believe.

Think he means Pim Fortuyn

Our president walks with his dog around the streets of helsinki and wears normietier tracksuit.

Van Gogh was shot in 2004 I just remembered, not 02. It was two different incidents.

Ebin :DDDDD

Does the president know about apu apustaja and spärdo?

The irony is that Fortuyn was probably a lot more moderate than a lot of central right and left wing politicians today. The entire political spectrum moved to the right.

>implying that this wasn't a carefully orchestrated photo-op

Säätö-sale makes memes gr8 again

Nothing. Many people are so terrified of him that they wouldn't touch him even if he tried to rape them

Fortuyn said that he would close Dutch borders to Muslim immigrants. That's pretty much in line with Wilders' position.

Wilders said that? Based

T H I C C

Wilders wants them all out. Fortuyn did not.

Wilders wants to ban the Islam and deport Moroccans and Turks for having a double nationality.

Nothing, May could blend in quite easily if she joined a pack of jogging old ladies.

Doubt may could jog anywhere, the reanimated corpse she calls her body would probably disintegrate.

Big Dave on the other hand...

This:
youtube.com/watch?v=eP08Cy901-4

get shot