Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Caporetto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a non-white shithole

Glorious roman empire

kill the shitalians

best country in the world

faggots

seriously why do Italians always act so faggy?

BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD

non white immigrants from ethiopia

I didn't post France

Irrelevant disgusting overrated subhuman nortb african non-white nigger shithole pigninsular shitalian spaghettinigger and pizzamongrels

FREE PADANIA

Horrible shithole, the worst thing it it's filled to the brim with shital*ans

Italy shitt Romanie bettr

this

Amerindian right?

Pretty good place.

pretty good pretty nice it's alright
but Romanie bettr

Pizzzaaa

are you still butthurt after WWII senpai?
let's hug :3

Shitaly

This

Italy is best for its cuisine and historical sites, other than that, it is a very dull country with little opportunities

I don't know much about modern Italy but I do like pic related

Small cunt, black people, terrible accent, unpolite and ugly fucks in general.

the entrance of refugees from Africa

/thread

s-shitaly

Shitaly

Ireland is pretty good, I like their fighting spirit

Imagine that I possess US flag

My true love... they don't like me though

youre FATTTTTT

I do love you but you left already

More people than I thought actually hate SHITaly.

It makes me rejoice.
Fuck Italy.

>are you still butthurt after WWII senpai?
it was a serious question, no insult

indiofag

Love Italy. Great people, absolutely gorgeous country and they're top tier quality weebs

Muerto de hambre north african shitskin. i cum on your plate of spaghetti

this

Thank you Pizza and Pastas!

animals don't know to write, when did you learn anything?

Deserving of respect for Rome and the Renaissance but otherwise irrelevant.

its ok

>""""""""""COUNTRY"""""""""""

As much of a fucking Idiot Cadorna was, after the eleventh battle of the Isonzo Italy was on the brink of winning against AH for good. The AH high command had to call in Germany to help, or they would have been completely overrun came the next battle and would have had to sign a separate peace

Actually made me kek

>Italian propaganda education

>mfw i actually looked this up to see if this was true

good lads

>when you plan your battles on a 1:1 scale map

>, after the eleventh battle of the Isonzo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Caporetto

this makes me really sad. men dying for no reason other than Cadorna's stupidity

Needs more eagle desu

>morale was so low among the Italian troops..... that most Italians surrendered willingly.

Stai zitto Nano italiano

That's what I meant with "had to call in the Germans", the AH had a much lower number of soldiers than the Italians had and were fighting on more fronts, another battle like the Eleventh would have been fatal for them. Germany had to step in to save AH
That's because Cadorna was an idiot that treated his own soldiers like animals, and the troops had no idea how shit the conditions in AH prison camps were

I'm surprised at the relative lack of muh heritage fags given the several million Americans of Italian ancestry. For some reason, everyone think he's Irish even though Ireland is a worthless rock that was enslaved by its neighbors for most of history and contributed almost nothing to civilization compared against Italy, which is practically at the center of Western civilization.

pretty much russians of western europe

how are history classes in Italy? Do they teach about Cadorna's and the military's incompetance in WW1 or do they lie about it ?

Because Italian-Americans come from the poor, culturally irrelevant part of Italy

My ancestors

t. 1/16 shitalian

you are subhuman filth

We are self-hating to the extreme, so yes, they go in detail about how much our military sucked, even more than it's actually deserved

>Italy, which is practically at the center of Western civilization.
wtf i hate italy now

>do they lie about it ?
why should someone lie about a fact that happened?

Delete your post RIGHT now polentazzi.

I like them and their country isn't a major trouble maker so no reason to hate. They also make good food.

Cadorna is so hated by the general populace that there are petitions to remove his name from squares and roads in a lot of cities (but having roads dedicated to Stalin and Lenin is ok)

Literally never heard anything about Italy on tv or radio during the 23 years I've lived

What kind of racist media do you consume that don't talk about the plight of poor refugees crossing the Mediterranean? For shame, user, for shame

>Literally never heard anything about Italy on tv or radio during the 23 years I've lived
Italy has been in decline since 1500 desu

>why should someone lie about a fact that happened?

If it makes you happy, Armenian Genocide is never mentioned in our history classes

Hm yes you reminded me of that, they did talk about the boats. Didn't remember. But I hear very little about Italy relative to its size and population.

I bave 0% italian blood

no it doesnt

no it doesnt meke me happier*

It's just because it's completely irrelevant to us

Overrated trash
but I like the food

GOD DAMNIT MAN WILL YOU EVER STOP?

Next time, try involving people from actually relevant countries in your genocide

Spain without comunist and SJW.

Good food, attractive women, they're a bunch of loudmouths though.

acutally Spain is a low budget Italy. you don't have our sense of style, our refined cuisine. you're cool though

how the mighty have fallen

Italy is OK in my book, as>1
said.

Worth a visit but I would not want to live there.

*Italians people are a mixed bag

it's SHIT

I don't know why but Italy is disliked or people actually don't even pay any attention to the existence of Italy here in my country.

Maybe because it's overrated, or maybe because they haven't done anything worth talking about since like the 1400, maybe because it's a tiny peninsula with little to no impact at all in the happenings of the world, maybe because the food is terrible and the people unlikeable. Maybe because the language they speak is a torture to the ears and plain gross.
Maybe it's a mix of all this together.

But we don't like Italy, never have and never will.

>No jobs.
>Imposible to get gf (Thanks feminism)
>Imposble start a business
>Imposible buy a hause
>Imposible buy a car

Yeah sure Spain is great if you´re a manchild.

Why do Northern Italians generally make terrible generals?

Good, but it could be better.

but what about a house? they are expensive too?

Money's going out and Drug's coming in.
We need to build a wall and it has to be built quickly.

We Northern Italians are basically just a discount version of French/Germans. Wannabes and tryhards.

absolute trash