Why does russian justice don't exist in Russia ?

Why does russian justice don't exist in Russia ?
I know a french who was student over there, during a party he was beaten by a group of guys. He had several stitches on his head.
Police did nothing when they knews "why".
The french guy simply said in a party that Russia was too harsh with Ukraine and you can not invade a country just like that.

Assault and police's silence were justified ?

your friends seems to be pretty naive to be honest

imagine for example, a foreigner at a party in France would say that the terrorist attacks happend because France was to racist towards muslims. I could imagine he would need stitches aswell

It's almost as if Russia is a poor and corrupt backwater shithole

>be gringo
>visit other country
>start talking shit about the country to locals
>get beaten up
>complain on the internet

Every fucking time

Communal justice is a third world thing because the authorities are corrupt and ineffective

The day that Pierre forgot he wasn't on the internet.

It's not so much because of inefficiency, but because the police never prosecutes lynching mobs. Let's say a robber gets caught by a passer-by and there is a mob ready to lynch him, you would join the mob too because you can get away with kicking a criminal in the head.

t. Third world pro

well i guess there are some black sheeps everwhere

>implying French aren't cucks

>I could imagine he would need stitches aswell

>french people
>fight

people would just agree and start apologizing

I agree, not all french expats are that rude.

Your countryman forgot that you need to pay to russian police before they do anything. Such is life in russia.

serves him right for electing macaroni

I almost had sympathy until I reached the end. How much of a raging faggot do you have to be to go to another country and start shit-talking them? Just hold your dumb opinions to yourself ffs

french are brave warriors who wone two world wars

That was real example of Russian """justice""" actually. Welcome to Russia.

Unless you are lordnaziruso

pls be ironic

Annexation of Crimea was justified.

ukraine is associated with nazis today. he was literally arguing that nazis did nothing wrong. do it in russia, and you are dead

>saying something that contradict russian propaganda to police
I am more impressed he didn't beat the shit out of him in police station. Guy is lucky as fuck

What's bad about the annexation of Crimea anyway? Why are westerners so brainwashed to think it was wrong, when they even had a democratic election about it?

>democratic election
>under Russian control

Ar' ya havin' a laff?

so you mean it was just a fistfight with no serious consequences to his health
what's police got to do with it
wft

fuck off
to crimean, preferably, and ask around
some Western poll agencies have

in what way do you think they were lass democratic than anything your sad excuse of half of a country has
faggot

>I know a french who was student over there, during a party he was beaten by a group of guys. He had several stitches on his head.

AAHHAHAAHAAAAHAHHAAHAHAH

welcome to Mad Max Land, pierre

no room for pussies

pryviet!

>go to Crimea
>after anyone in favour of not joining Russia has left or been threatened long enough

Yeah, sure. If the elections were held "properly", they might've turned out the same result. But that's an academical debate anyway because Russia and fair elections can't co-exist.

My country has democracy because there is plurality of opinion, not one gangster running the country until he dies and his most competent lapdog takes his palce.

>after anyone in favour of not joining Russia has left or been threatened long enough
Haha fuck

zeman is russias lapdog

The eastern half of Ukraine is historically pro-Russia. I wouldn't be surprised if they actually elected to be annexed.

and a completely useless one at that

i hate russia but isnt your whole media owned by some rich Slovak who kills any oposite opinion

Not whole alhough there was a big scandal around here when Babiš was taped and found organizing leaks to divert attention from himself

fake story.
something like this would never happened just because you said that.

This. Talking politics with strangers is can be dangerous even when they're from your country. Misinformation

I've only gotten to know a few French people but they've all been really friendly and hate Parisian French for all the negative stereotypes about France. Or at least the ones about them being rude.

No, it's true. It happened in 2015 at Saint-Petersbourg. A french student went to study Russian. 27 stitches

>talk shit
>get hit
>woe is me, damn russian hackers

Wtf I hate russians now.
Btw hillary won the popular vote.

I'm pretty sure you can say thing that will get you beat up in any country.

that's r*ssian "culture" for him and you

>Why does russian justice don't exist in Russia ?
>Russian justice
It does exist in Russia, your friend tasted some. If they gave him full Russian justice, they would have found his beaten body face down in a stream.

>The french guy simply said in a party that Russia was too harsh with Ukraine and you can not invade a country just like that.

That's where the kiddo was wrong

>implying the average frenchie would fight for the honor of France

He's unironically right, tho

>What's bad about the annexation of Crimea anyway?
Modern countries tend not to annex parts of neighbors in the 21st century.

>so you mean it was just a fistfight with no serious consequences to his health
>what's police got to do with it
>wft
This. I was in a brawl and the cops just made us apologize. I even dented the trunk of one of the guys car with his forehead. They aren't going to clog the court system unless it's really bad.

>than anything your sad excuse of half of a country has
>faggot
Slav fight!!!!

>A french student went to study Russian
Why? Did he major in literature or Russian history because I don't see any other reason to study Russian.

>I've only gotten to know a few French people but they've all been really friendly and hate Parisian French for all the negative stereotypes about France. Or at least the ones about them being rude.
This is my experience mostly. Though I did meet a Parisian girl who was nice.

Maybe with WW1 and even that was basically entire Europe ganging up on Germany with USA support

How can anyone say the French are brave after WW2 and the debacle in Indochina is a mystery.

Well, I guess that must be the reason of so many warstars in America?

I hope you realize war in Indochina was basically France sending foreigners fight for her

When you have to rebuild your country, you don't send young men from the country to fight...

I'm sorry, but did French young men really save their country...?

>rebuild your country

Because the Germans bombed it to sh- oh, wait, that was Poland.

He got stich on his head wow
I know eastern people and there are harsher but getting beaten is normal asf and frankly he deserved it

Please post on Sup Forums user - I need your flag...