If you were the president of your country, what would you do for it? in terms of economics...

If you were the president of your country, what would you do for it? in terms of economics, immigration and foreign affairs

>economics

Less military spending. More focus on education, health care, infrastructure, and environmentalism.

>foreign affairs

Stop trying to piss off everyone and instead more focus on trade. Don't sell weapons to fucking Saudi Arabia.

>Immigration

I dunno. Probably more immigrants. Why the fuck not.

kill yourself

"Don't sell weapons to Saudi Arabia"

Well there goes a couple billion dollars and thousands of jobs, pretty good start.

Get out of the EU asap, build wall, gas the shitskins and the rest will figure itself out.

If I were the president of America I'd make third and fourth terms permissible, to ensure anti-globalist leaders like Trump are provided adequate time to reform America

I would also eliminate any intermediary staff in the Federal Government and allow stellar and loyal appointments like Jared Kushner and Ivan ka Trumps, already brokering brilliant deals for America with the Chinese and Emiratis.

Why do you care about ISIS employment rate ?

Gassing shitskins is a slippery slope, what's preventing the Dutch government from gassing undesirables in its own country later, like criminals, dissidents and other people the government doesn't like in its manifesto, maybe you if you're from a certain part of the spectrum?

Its like you want another post-Nazi liberal era

What's wrong with that?

>economics

More focus on education,infrastructure and good energy sources. Less focus on immigration (but more on integration)

>foreign affairs

Don't anger arabs so we can still sell weapons to them. Keep the good relations with our neighbors since in the last few years it has become worse.

>Immigration

Only from other European countries or people with a good reason to move to Sweden (offered a work here, marrying a swede, studying here etc). Stop taking in refuges and kick out the ones that haven't been able to integrate after X years and if they have committed crimes. Put a stop towards family immigration immediately.

State owning the right to gassing whoever it likes

Tomorrow another fascist movement that split from yours will assume power in a coup d'etat and kill you for not being zealous enough (translate: not catering to their specific interests)

Have you ever opened a single history or political book before forming a political opinion?

Fascism
Fascism
Fascism

You're also obviously foregoing any human rights conventions, so you'll lose any moral leverage for inteventionism in other countries, or participation in any global affairs with a modicum of relevance

I am curious, how would you implement fascism in Brazil, and how would you deal with the ramifications stated above?

due the lots of shit you guys have, it looks like the only way

We actually don't have a parlament anymore, they're all corrupts. People are asking for security. I'd have popular support in my policies.

this

>Make myself dictator
>Force the king to abdicate and crown me instead
>Execute all immigrants that have commited crimes
>Rebuild Sweden's military, service is now mandatory
>Give migrant men an ultimatum, join the military as auxiliary forces or be deported
>Send message to the Finnish government and ask them to form a union with us
>They decline
>Pressure them to atleast give us Ă…land
>They do
>Annex Estonia
>Both USA and Russia get pissed off at me
>Assassinated by one of their agents
and that would be the end of that

>I'd have popular support in my policies.
Its a fascist state, you're obviously seizing power so this is a foregone issue

How would you deal with any sizable dissidence, rebel militias and such, and how would you appoint cabinet members? Will they be idealogues/yes-men?

You're also going to be isolated regionally and internationally, so how would you maintain economic stability under American/EU sanctions and lack of imports. Assuming you're willing to enforce labour upon lower classes to maintain a self-dependent industry

You'll basically have to go the North Korean and even, our route, the lone wolf (We have shitty Islamofascism)

pretty cool

I will start a world war 3, get the ball rolling sort of. Earth desperately needs massive scale population control, and nothing better than a world war. Nuke everyone and everything.

You could just implement eugenics and direct population control and save yourself a nuclear fallout

But why not use all the cool military gedgets we have been building for last 70-80 years? Don't you want to see them in action? We have invested so much money in machines to kill people, but really haven't killed as many.

it would just be as corrupt if not more
you'd need someone in chile's tier sadly that person simply doesn't exist

fight china then kill two birds with one stone

Implement heavy industrialization in statest that have already some potential to support a industrial economy and push for effective federalization of the states up to a almost-autonomous status for every state. Invest on mass housing in the industrial states and encourage mecanization on the rural states with absolutely no perspective of industrial growth.
Gradually replace the fucked up expensive highways to trains and give incentives for national transport and vehicle companies. Create a program to ascertain what municipalities are total useless piece of crap and annex it to neighboring relevant ones, drastically reducing the number of public employes and cutting by at least half the number of municipalities in the country.
Would reduce drastically the national minister of education and instead replace it by state ones, so each state do whatever they think they can pay. Military would be drastically reduced, keeping only a professional small army, selling old equipment (especially imported ones) to neighboring countries and ending with conscription.

Would encourage each state to run its own foreign affairs in terms of exports, keeping the national figure present only in military or social agreements. Would heavily block immigration from any country, probably would throw any newcomers into Paraguay or Bolivia.

I would probably get assassinated on my first month

inb4 I'm Polish

> economics
Lower taxes to increase consumption, lower minimum salary but increase job's contract security to decrease unemployment, begin projects of nuclear plants for energy, and increase military spending

> foreign affairs

Support NATO if it's in national interests, otherwise look for independence, go on with the the EU if they decide to close borders to "refugees", otherwise look for economic union or alliance with Russia, China, USA etc

>immigration

Closed borders, highly specialized workers can live here only for 5 years, if someone of our nationality marry someone of another nationality it loses citizenship/becomes class B citizen

That will be discriminatory against other continents. Europe and Americas should also be playing, it should be global. Truly massive scale, a true world war.

You should actualy run for president, you could fix Brazil

Also remember to illegalize sopa de macaco

thanks broder
if i prohibited that delicia what else would keep our man so manly