Funny, I wrote a post 1 hr ago asking what do in Iceland

ahh Venezuela. One more place I'd rather live than in this shithole
regarding the crime, economics and everything

how's life m8?

wow that was faster than I thought

Maybe you can help me?

hvernig gengur maður

cod

Come out, you ice fucker. I have some qt ice for you.

pretty bad senpai. Pre-civil war state isn't a funny thing to live through

Personally I wouldn't go to the blue lagoon, overhyped and they overcharge. Spend time outside of the city, staying in Reykjavík the whole week is a such a waste.

Bara vel, tók mér frí í mánuð og ég fer á morgun og segi upp vinnunni minni. Hvernig er í Norge?

>things Britbongs will never get

>Hvernig er í Norge?
gott veður og gaman

We're staying in Reykjavik just for 2 days, then we are riding the golden circle and see different places in the east (unfortunately, no westfjordurs).

FACT: everyone in Iceland is 6'8", can squat at least 900kg, is friends with Björk, and has killed a Dane with their bare hands

The worst thing about iceland is all the fucken tourists, the main reason why I haven't visited yet.

Yeah, I know. We can still feel the backwardness, 25 years after our war
Hope it gets better. Whole South America seems like a paradise if you are from at least average wealthy family

kys

The east has a lot of beautiful places. You could check out Stöng in Þjórsárdalur for example. And close to it is a really beautiful waterfall.
You could go through Þingvellir on your way there.
Agreed, it's pretty fucking bad.
100% truth. People are not allowed to emigrate here unless they fulfill all those requirements.

>Agreed, it's pretty fucking bad.
Please threaten the international community that most if not all active/dormant volcanoes on Iceland will erupt and I'll get there on a rubber dinghy and I'll bring some beer and kubb.

Þingvellir is already in our list, we are collecting info on Stöng right now.

Anything else worth doing/seeing in Reykjavik or Iceland in general? Thanks in advance.

>is it cold enough compared to the other nordicks that it earns its name?
>is the bunda good?
also
>how immigrate there