Your thoughts about the new leader of the world?

Your thoughts about the new leader of the world?
Do you welcome our new overlords?
Are you ready for the chinese century?

>Are you ready for the chinese century?

But I probably won't be alive in the 22nd century.

Yes

yes
no
no

pic related is a new leader m8

Thoughts about an "East Asian Union"?

mark my words, until the end of october, china will start an economic crash of biblical proportions

Wrong picture m8

they're shit, I would've preferred Germany
no
no

everybody dislikes each other's countries

co-prosperity sphere.

people have been saying this for the last decade. the truth is that they will slow down, or maybe plateau like Japan or S. Korea. they aren't going to crash hard.

AKA "China invades everyone".

It would have happened by now if we didn't have like 8 military bases in Japan and SK.

>Hated by its neighbours except for Russia
>Hard-To-learn language
>unattractive mass culture

what did i forgot to mention?

China's economy is dependent on their cheap labor and consumption of the rest of the world.
If china got out of hand, and the US/Europe cut trade with them, they would be dead in the water.

>I'm sick of Trump censoring the media.
Thank God the Chinese will come to power and fix this.

>I'm sick of Americans abusing human rights.
Thank God the Chinese will surpass them in power. Human rights will now be safe.

>I'm sick of Trump denying global warming and America building 3 coal power plants.
Thank God the Chinese are only building over 100 coal power plants. At least they talk about reducing carbon emissions. That's what's important, what you say, not what you do.

>I'm sick of America threatening its neighbors.
All of China's neighbors love and trust them.

But every big economy depends on the rest of the world nowdays.

this

And Western economies are dependent on China's export of rare earths and cheap raw materials, you cannot embargo the second largest economy

we're the leaders of the world dumbass

Japan could still defeat China 1v1 (as long as they don't try to invade the mainland. Just defeat them at sea, and attack/blockade their supply lines. Only if Nukes aren't used though.

The Japanese are nuke-resistant.