twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. """"spaniard""""" CHI

can someone please tell me what's so bad about being a chicano

It's 20° right now.
I don't know how you guys survive in LA/Texas/Mexico/Spain

>hated by mexicans
>hated by americans
i don't think there is anyone in this world that likes us

they wear nothing but sombreros, pantalones and dual gunbelts crossed on their naked gut.

i like you user

thank you user but the people around me don't it's hard to be happy in world where you can't fit in

bump

Does anybody have a hard time making friends with other /chi/s because they are either super white washed or ghetto mexicans? I just want friends who are fucking normal and don't want to pick from two extremes. Fuck this!

Yeah it's the reason I'm on Sup Forums.

>mfw I was the white washed mexican
I use to be a cholo but i then became white washed it was mostly because of how insecure I was about being a CHI but I still got along fine with ghetto CHI's

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Some Brazilians like us

youtube.com/watch?v=0MPkLZh7Xno

theres plenty of people into CHI culture but I'm talking about the people who are actually around us

OP kill yourself.

Mexicans only hate the ones who can't speak Spanish. I have family I visit and none of them give a fuck.

we don't need them desu
just don't act like dumb cholo, or one of those drug trafficking cowboys and you'll fit right in with just about anybody

>Mexicans hating chi's
This a meme only found on /int. Beaners try to act like they don't like people who've crossed the border but that's practically all their uncles and cousins.

>play san andreas as a kid
>want to be a part of varrio los aztecas
>have to play as a mapache instead

no matter what theres always the feeling of not belonging

What do you mean? Are you super mexican looking? Where do you live?

Yeah they don't give a fuck unless you are like 3rd or 4th gen mexican-american which essentially is just a brown american. Most mexicans in Mexico give zero shits. They just don't want to be associated with us online, but honestly they're just larping.
Go live in Mexico literally no one gives a fuck unless if you are super white washed.

I mean that no matter what I can't fit in with mexicans and I can't fit in with whites
I will still feel like I don't belong

I still don't see how people would have a problem with you, and you obviously come here and post the same thread everyday. Do you look like a Salvatrucha, dark and face tattoos?

Abuela called me a maricon

i think you underestimate how mexican you are. if you are the son of immigrants you won't look any different than mexicans. hopefully you know a bit of spanish. if you lived in mexico for a year you would fit in no problem

i'm not op and I don't know how to describe my looks I just look like a regular mexican It will still be hard to adjust because i've been white washed see the problem?

99% of the time I don't think about you. Neither good or bad, you people don't factor into my life at all. The other 1% is when I'm online, and again, I wouldn't care about you, but is there is ONE thing that can make my blood boil more than anything else, I'm not even kidding and I don't know why, is when one of you chicanos try to correct me in some way about my Mexicaness. Like, holy fucking shit, I live here, I know about what I'm talking about, and some dude larping as my nationality because he sees it as some kind of club, and trying to be a smartass snob over my own culture pisses me off so much. It might work against your fellow Americans, but don't talk about my own country to me as if you knew it better. You don't.

On the other hand, I find myself defending you guys all the time, as people around the world use you as an extension to insult me. And because of research, I know that most of the things that are said against you is bullshit.

But whatever, don't care about what other people think of you, honestly.

why that mexican delete his post

you chicano bastards will die

we're not going anywhere cleetus

>the CHI fervently posts demographics charts even though we elected a president who hate thier guts
the fire has been started paco

>t-trump will deport the spics and build the wall guise xD
1) LEGAL mexicans already make up more than 10% of the population
2) (((trump))) won't do shit

jajajajajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajajajajajajaja good luck puto

If you help Mexico stop having a shitty government, send in the U.S military to stop cartel violence, and force a stable government. I'll fucking pack my bags m8.

>implying there won't be a civil war before 2060

lol why do you blame Americans for your shitty government? You had your chances to annihilate cartels with Calderón and now no one votes for military action
Corruption higher up in your government isn't America's fault either

not like it matter we will just make usa mexico 2.0

>You will never bullseye narcos while riding on an an abrmas tank with the lads
WHY LIVE ?

Post your favorite song
youtube.com/watch?v=YiHMy6V5Qjc

I'm not blaming America, I know it's fucking Mexico's problem. I just want to be a good southern neighbor if that means getting help from Uncle Sam, so be it. Mexico needs a change in attitude, government, and dealing with corruption. If they aren't going to do it by themselves then we need the might of the American military. (((Calderon))) or any mexican politician doesn't care it's the same story everywhere in Latin America except maybe, Uruguay and Chile.

get that gringo shit out of here only chicano rap is allowed youtube.com/watch?v=W6VOgNUHHig

Chicano rap for patricians

youtube.com/watch?v=Jov-R1FfoJs

are corridos allowed here?

youtu.be/qPlPDp31No8

are you even a CHI? no one bumps that

no but i like to role play as a chi. i am peruvian

this guy isn't me but I do like to roleplay as a chicano. I am greek though

you guys need to do better research chicano rappers aren't that hard to find

>14 (you)s
So it's your fault this shit general is a thing.
Rescind posting activity

de qué estás hablando? Estas bien?

muro

Listening to the new Mac demarco album lads

still beating hits me in the feels

A

>chicano general

Why is this a thing? You zoot suit wearing faggots should be gassed

tu puta madre me la pela pinche gabacho de mierda

where u been?

I will never learn Spanish

You will

if any of you CHI's look like vid related i will get you a green card to australia

xvideos.com/video17291551/cute_latino_twink

Fuck off with your spam faggot

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJJJ LOS ESTADOS UNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDOS

Chicanos over chilangos have always been my ideology

are you that CHI that isn't a CHI that lives in aus?

no
i've never even met a mexican
but cute CHIcano males belong to me

I wont! I'll hire a translator before I learn Spanish

Why don't you guys have a chicana gf?

Wow she sure is PURTY

because i'm trying to mejorar la raza

No white womans gonna look at your CHI ass

>user por qué odias a los chicanos?

They are illegally occupying my country en masse