What does /int thinks of separatist movements like catalonian, scottish, quebec etc?

What does /int thinks of separatist movements like catalonian, scottish, quebec etc?

catalonian one seems weird
I support basques tho

I support the Scottish one
And maybe Quebec, would be nice to have another Latin American cunt in north america

I only care about São Paulo and the Paulista people

>Catalan countries
not ok

>Sovereign, free, independent Kingdom of Valencia

supporter

>scottish
AYYYYY LMAO
KEKLAND

OH I WISH I WAS IN THE LAND OF COTTON

what is that abhorrend aborted fetus?

Nation = people what is the people definition of those "nationalisms" which arent anything but seperatisms regionalisms and such not nationalisms, exact same as seperatism of say chicago.

Should go out fighting like the real countries, desu. Meme referendums are for pussies.

Your country isn't a real country if you had a vote about it.

...what?

Reason i oppose regionalism and seperatisms us because im a nationalist which means of people and thus nation and political organization should be of this people which is iberian people.

Nation = prople not anything else so a definition of people = nation snd its advocacy is bationslism anything else is regionslism and seperatisms.

srsly dude are you having an ictus or something?
Jesus, read the damm thing before posting it. I don't know what ius what you're saying

There is no genetic cause of the seperatisms and "nationalisms" of any of the ones in spain, they are all political in nature and not a seperate people, you can not define what is a catalan person thus you have no catalan nation and people but you can define iberian people and nation and so that is the nationalism

Soviet/Russian funded, people who support them want to destroy the West

your mom

this guy gets it

Sure, that's why they are pre and post soviet.

The worst would be engkand getting east wessexwessex kent and such (((nationalisms))) which are just arbituary political economical seperatisms with no true reason for existance of a seperation.

What is it with hispanics and these stupid memes?
Fuck off already

INDAPANDANZIA

noooooooo

>Lose a soccer game
>W-we are independent and free! Not Spain! We are catalans!!

Fuck separatists
Especially natives, fucking get with the times or headbutt a bullet

This