youtube.com/watch?v=sNbqN9TbdnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1rst for Camille Pourcheresse

Yorkshire

Gibi

Anime

*votes for Clegg*

The north in general

What's goth about her? That the picture is black and white?

business idea: a cafe that sells middle eastern/indian food, but made by white british chefs

Goffs R kute

is that sara?

got a LOT of (you)s for that album gimmick
my most profitable venture yet

pg tips

only jezza can secure a future existence for /brit/

Was going to vote UKIP but I'll go Tory now

>black "men"

reckon life would be easier as a girl

ah yes, the good ol campaigns of negativity

why don't they come out with some kind of actual political message for their own party?

nice

yeah

*burns the rainbow flag*

she was morticia addams you retard, you fucking idiot

nope

utterly heemed

shan't mess with her

Realised it's been at least a year since I've had a crisp

why not lad?

oh i thought was the one with the french niggers attacking those women while they tried to walk past a group of them

ronny

Not with the patriarchy sweety x x x do a think b4 you speak next time x x x just a suggestion x x

Who /twinpeaks/ here?

don't understand

alri grandpa, try not to fall out of your rocking chair

we deal with a lot of discrimination

Reminder that /brit/'s quality would skyrocket if you had to be 25 or over to post here.

nah
periods are shite
being weak is shite
having a large pair of tits is shite
you don't feel safe around men unless you know them (and even then...)

also you can't take part in things without guys thinking you're trying to just get attention

>follow 10+ asmr channels
>subscribed to 0
devilish

was expecting her to throw a shit punch then get battered by 2-3 niggers while on the floor

i mean a real girl not a tranny

Reminder that /brit/s quality would plummet if you had to be British to post here.

might get a job in the falkland islands

i'm hoppin' mad

looks like he tripped over that divider and his weight did the rest

Alri

decent punch desu

Might start preparing to make steak lads

Why is this suddenly a thing again? Has been been so long it's got the retro cool because it's old vibe going?

>asmr
kys

someone filled most of the sell orders on the exchange for that altcoin so they anticipate the price will rise

Business idea: become a cartographer

reckon a girl wrote this post
hello x

the GOAT

watching it for the first time, got up to the 6th episode yesterday

im hardly a strong guy as is. Doesn't mean I'm afraid of everyone bigger than me
that is true about the attention seeking though haha

New series tonight

booked an airbnb for wales, £100 for 3 of us in a 1 bed. still a 500% increase compared to what i pay in London

>3

>reckon a girl wrote this post
>hello x

>Watching television

Who /Rand McNally/ here?

Got banned from kc for posting in their /brit/ thread

oh my god will you ever SHUT UP
the babys trying to sleep

order of ease of life
attractive man > attractive woman > average woman > average man > ugly woman > ugly man

cant tell if jezzas face is photoshopped into this

this

what sort of man do you like

Oh. Remake of the same show?

4 hours on the gf is still calling me because I'm the only one who can calm her down when she's doing a panic attack

shall not be picking that phone up, I want to sleep tonight and not spend hours listening to that bint weep

in the last episode they literally said "i'll see you in 25 years", they're just keeping their promise

>unless you know them (and even then...)
???

Business idea: bot that properly attributes denied (You)s

nah ugly man > ugly woman

Hello Ni-

tell her to take breaths in that last 4 seconds and breaths out that last 8
mate used to have panic attacks often due to ptsd and he said that was how he dealt with them

you could at the very least answer and make an excuse, leaving it unanswered is runtish

>Lauren Southern

>She's nothing more than a snake person Ann Coulter- espousing traditional values but not actually following them herself...instead is doing the same thing every half-naked Instagram baddie does, she's just doing it for a different group of men.

>With her normal frame (not obese) and feminine body and face (would give her a high 7 with makeup), the Alt Right base was an untapped reservoir of male attention and profit for females like her. When you see what the average American woman looks like today, you can see why some betas would elevate Southern to the status of living goddess.

>Once she saw the niche, she applied her female logic to it and marketed herself by surfing on her target audience’s specific references: cosplay pictures in tight clothing, anime enthusiasm, running in wheat fields, Deus Vult, Pepe, etc. She saw an opportunity to make money from the momentum and seized it.

really makes you think

me and the lads

depends entirely how ugly, with makeup and a good body an ugly woman can get an average man

Continuation. Meant new season, not series

Why is she having a 4 hour panic attack? Why is she not removing herself from said situation after 3.9 hours?

youtube.com/watch?v=sNbqN9TbdnE

damn, some very insightful and non-paranoid analysis right here

lauren southern isn't alt right shes a libertarian civic nationalist

OFFICIAL list of FICTIONAL posts

ronny

have tried calm breathing stuff with her in the past but now she associates forcing calm breathing with having panic attacks so it just makes it worse hahaha can you believe it

been dealing with this for over a year and I'm feeling burnt out

wish she'd just take the diazepam I got her and fall asleep

Pretending to have a 4hr panic attack so my boyfriend will give me lots of attention

Would stand in the middle of the hallway and heem you the instant you got near me

bastian?

*bursts out of a doorway and heems each and every one of you*

Four hours for a panic attack is insane, dated a girl with ptsd, lived with a girl with ptsd and used to get them when I took too much speed and the longest I've seen is about an hour, sometimes a bit more, but still not four fuck sake.

hmm, tricky

feeling a lot like Logan in the film "Logan" right now

I'm a shell of my former self but could turn each and every one of you to paste within the blink of an eye due to my untamed animalistic rage

Having dreams about the woman I met at the jeremy kyle studio

I predict dese tings yeh

The more alcohol I ingest, the less sympathetic towards the Irish I become.

I go from "Cromwell's conquest was excessively severe" to "Every drop of Irish blood shed makes God cry a tear of joy".

Is this normal?

*kills you both because I'm a veteran navy seal*

cant figure out quite whats off about lauren southern's face
there's something ever so slightly wrong

men are pigs