Tfw it's impossible to get a drivers license here

>tfw it's impossible to get a drivers license here

I've failed the exam 3 times now. Why can't these fucking pajeets just pass me

>leaf flag complaining about driving

hmmm really makes you chink

Delet

How do you fail a driver's exam

kek

Do you have problems with leaves on the street increasing your brake distance?

Do you live in Ontario? If so where did you do your test? You are talking about the driving and not the written test, right?

kek
very german joke

I took the test in aurora. The pajeets have it out for me there

Try to drive correctly and not fail the questions?

Do it in Barrie.

I´ve bought my license kek. I had to travel to another twon an hour away, wait for like 4 hours and pay 80 dollars, bu it was worthy

Far af tho

lol how do you fail an automatic driving test

Kek'd and checked

>another day wasted trying to get a drivers license
>another day wasted trying to get a job
>another day wasted trying to learn math
>another day wasted trying to learn programming
>another day wasted trying to move out of the parents' house

did you ever succeed in anything in your life, leaf?

delete this........

why are you so mean

Nice bud. I've failed twice for dangerous action. Instructors were an asian guy and a white lady though.
Great post desu.

getting a drivers licence is the easiest thing ever. If you cant get one you might be legitimately retarded. Im autistic and i got one my first try

i really feel for the guy tbqh

i don't believe it is a true story. also, haven't you read his other threads? he is extremely edgy and rude to others.

its a true story for many young men today

It's hard not to be rude when the other person is already rude to you

that they can't get a driver's license? it is very easy to do both in the us and canada. it is a bait, obviously.

i failed my written test 3 times before i got it right. For someone without anxiety and autism its a piece of cake, quite challenging if you do

>muh anxiety and autism

Really getting tired of these made up "illnesses". Christ you fags will make up anything as an excuse wont you

nah, he would start these threads and people would take the bait and then he would insult them for no reason. search for his khan academy thread. he said he doesn't want to take lessons from the fucking jews, etc.

possibly, but he created so many similar threads and also something about making money by scamming people etc so i still think he is baiting

>it's another mental illnesses are made up post

Rer

>It's another "I diagnosed myself with mental illnesses to use as a scapegoat for why I'm a faggot" episode

How the fuck would autism possibly harm you on a written test? It's multiple choice you idiotic faggot. Did you have drool covering your test paper or something?

Seriously you people come up with anything.
>I have anxiety
>I'm 5'6
>I don't look like a toptier worldclass male model with a 15 inch BBC that's why I don't have a girlfriend

>It's another I assume everything possible about who I'm responding to and make an ass out of myself post
>every person who says they have a mental illness is self-diagnosed and not been to doctors for years

I'm not even the original guy.

I guess I just need to MAN™ up huh ?

It's kind of obvious it's not a real diagnosis when they use the Sup Forums definition of autism which is any sort of abnormality or shortcoming.

There he goes. Seriously you "people" are just incredible specimens. I need to kidnap some of you and run extensive testing to see what went wrong.

>it's another i reply to a leaf post and accidentally start shit about everyone assuming everything possible about who I'm responding to and make an ass out of myself post every person who says they have a mental illness is self-diagnosed and not been to doctors for years

sorry guys, i dunno anymore. if it the OP's story is real then i am sorry.

Here is how it's done

Lol good times

My favorite b8 was:

What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

>Won't let me sleep enough to recover normally(they go to sleep at like 11 pm and are up by 6 being loud AF, so even if I sleep at the same time as them it's not enough)
>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol
>Won't buy good food so I can't bulk nor cut properly
>Can't get gf because of their bullshit

Fuck man I know I'm a NEET but why do they have to be like this? I'm so jeally of other neets.

What do I do? I'm considering just taking what money I have and moving by myself to le big city and starting a new life but I have no job, no gf and no real skills.

How did /fit/bros deal with their gains goblins of a family?

Do you realize that you are talking to the OP? He creates these bait threads to trigger you guys so you would feel for him and then he makes fun of you.

weird, there is a thread about on Sup Forums

>Normies on my int
NOT SO FAST BANDITO

That's the OP

>mfw passed everything on first try

quick, please comfort him again, another horrible thing happened to him:

>failed at being a criminal

I failed 3 times. In my city it's impossible to get it on the first try, my brother travelled 150 km do get his license in another town.

I just literally have to pay, fill some info, they take me a pic, wait some minutes and then receive my license.

>complaining

Kek. Here in SP you'll spend AT LEAST 600 dollars on the process, and it'll take you a semester to complete everything.

Tried, spent money on it, failed twice, and that was 4 years ago. Never again.
Never really liked cars, public transportation is the thing for a poor monkey like me.

My biggest regret

Savage. Now please delet

Wew why?

>Semester

What? Myself only took two months and i had to remark my tests because of work.

It's really easy to fail here in California.

They give the illegal Mexicans licenses without a test so they can vote, but people like me cant get a license even if we try here. I think they're trying to get people to shift over to public transportation.

>Kansas

Pretty sure you need an IQ of 60 to fail any type of test in Kansas. Also your state isnt overcrowded so they aren't finnicky there.

what a cute girl

> pajeets in charge of teaching leafs how to drive
Sounds like a nightmare tbhonest

How can you fail the exam when you have an automatic car? I think most people fail here because they're still inexperienced with the clutch.

Here we just buy one for 4-5 thousand dollars.

Took me a second to realize this was a joke.

Jokes on you dingus my own is 94

Honestly, I'm sorry.
The driving test where I am is easy as jacking off any night of the week.
See if you can't take it somewhere else, tbqh.

>I think most people fail here because they're still inexperienced with the clutch.
Fucking how? The first time I ever encountered a clutch was the first time I ever rode a dirt bike (ancient and poorly-maintained, too) and even then it took me all of five minutes to figure out how to work it and about another ten of puttering around in first and second before I could shift smoothly.

Nah you probably just shouldnt be driving lad

>they do actual exams in their cunt
>they don't offer the examiner a coffee before the exam