What did he mean by this?

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video17291551/cute_latino_twink
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It is what it is.

Black and blue are bullshit lies of course. It's "modern, rich" if you compare it to Zimbabwe or something and "conservative, 99% white" only if you compare it to Colombia.

t. Nordestino invejoso

t. mono envejoso

I'm from Rio Grande do Sul and i'm completely sure it's not "conservative, 99% white" but i'm sure it's better than fucking Colombia.

what "tech" industry exists in that area of Chile/Argentina?

I'm not sure chile but here are 3d cards

antioquia > any southern state

What happens when a Mestizo and Mulatto mix? Like I'm generally curious what's the end product?

the average united statian

brazil, no offense or anything

The carribean is what you get.

the end product is a human
after a lot of researches i got into this conclusion so be happy

Mining industry? dunno
That's only talking about Chile, of course

the map is not accurate, it is pointless to try to explain something wrong.
For example, Paraguay, Misiones and Corrientes arent whiter than Santa Fe or Entre Rios or Buenos Aires.
The best part of Argentina are the central provinces, not the northeast or northwest.

R9k factories

why is Buenos Aires under "ice, sand, mountains, few humans"?
it's unironically the biggest province in terms of population, there's no ice or mountains, and the very little sand there is, is located in the beaches.

A very ugly human, but with a good immunity system, pretty much like a mutt dog.

Be careful with racemixing or you'll end up like us.

why the sudden hate nigga? Colombia is basically minas gerais

Even OP's picture shits on you guys. You have to understand that Brazilians from São Paul or Rio really believe that South Brazil is Switzerland filled with blonde haired people.

Judging by the quantity of info made for BR, that retarded map was made either by a Brazilian or one of those chicano brazilians living in USA/Canada who post here 24/7 who too are to embarrassed to admit they are...chicanos.

And they don't know shit about Northest either their own country

>or you'll end up like us
With THICC mixed women with massive asses? I'd trade our 'groids and pasty white trash for that any day of the week.

It's accurate though.

No, we dont. We really believe that South Brazil is the gayest region of the country.

South of brazil is white but it's like the south of america,very rural and dixie like.
São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro are the civilization hot spots.
And I don't think it's relevant to mention that there are japs there.
There are portuguese all over brazil.

Fuck off nigger-lover.

Jesus christ people, stop deceiving people. It's fun memeing for a while but it gets tedious fast AND NOW THAT WE ARE AT IT, SHALL I TELL YOU ABOUT MY WONDERFUL AMERINDIAN NATION?

I could go on and on the whole day and night.
Okay first, Argentina is a nation in South America, culturally, demographically, linguistically and overwhemengly AMERINDIAN (Real map being pic related, check to my left)

the orange part of Colombia is about right although i'd extend it just a little bit south and crop it a bit towards the west as that region is our little africa. Poor and mestizos applies to the southwestern area close to the ecuadorian border and it shouldn't extend that much inland like op's pic

Chicanos is a term only for mex-americans. Spaghetti-o

this

xvideos.com/video17291551/cute_latino_twink

what's the difference? everything below texas is basically mexico, beaners...you name it.

That defeats your own point Brazillians speak Portuguese and have a different culture to the rest of Latin America. Argentina and Uruguay are Spanish + Italian. Chicanos are mexicans who real mexicans don't like.

Buenos Aires city is carrying hard, and these guys think it is a burden for the country.

Secession when?

>tips trucker cap

Wtf. you're not American, that's not how Americans talk and we are fucking mestizo/injun (amerindian) down here.
I'm so tired of talking to latino expats in USA, I'm on Sup Forums to talk to real Americans. Don't reply to me again perro.