stop posting on my board

Good way to sumarize american culture

Good way to sumarize argentine culture

Das what I got

The classic one.

Oh Canada

Burn them alive >:(

>not wanting to be dominated by a couple of spanish qts
what's your meme excuse for such faggotry?

SIPS BOIS

How much French influence does Mexico have?

We have a hate/love relationship, Porfirio Díaz brought many French architecture and technology, but it was for the people at the capital hence not everyone could enjoy it. Also there's still some resentment from the past, and more recent events like the extradition of Florence Cassez. French music/language is not that popular though but everyday more and more people (specially women) are getting into learning french, usually France is one of the first places people think of visiting.

Mainly architecture.

Post Mexican qts, they can come visit me anytime :^)

Humble contributions.

Nationalism is a symptom of a mental disorder called tribalism aka cave man syndrome. Evolve. You might even grow thumbs..

Also, She looks really indigenous to region.. Bahah.

Being confrontational is a sympton of a mental disorder called aggressiveness aka cave man syndrome. Transition. You might even grow a vagina.

Sup Forums

You might want to visit another board then

You're mentally retarded. Seek help. The level of irony coming from Brazil, a country with easily 15+ million Arabs alone.

Truth is.. if you stop acting like asshole, in another 2 generations next to no one will give two shits about obsolete dogmas like Islam or Christianity.

>in another 2 generations next to no one will give two shits about obsolete dogmas like Islam or Christianity.

A kiko cosplayer

Beautiful.

Such a delusional brownie. Back to your country, human filth.
But, before that, please point me to all the articles about Islamic terrorism taking place in Brazil.

I blame Donald Duck for making sailor uniform becoming a synonymous of childish in Western culture.

South making me rise tbqh

Such an obvious American using a Brazil IP. Americans have a unique level of unsurpassed mental retardation which is highly unique and easy to identify.

The USA is Islamic terrorism. USA created and props up KSA. Almost all significant terrorism in the world is state sponsored. Beyond that, enjoy basking in your crippling fear while you're orders of magnitude more likely to die choking on your mountain dew.

Conversation over. You are a waste of oxygen. Go back to call of duty.

Personally, I think retards like Jordan Peterson and his followers will cling to their pathetic Christianity long after the last Muslims let go of their pathetic Islam.

>This one can literally beat every girl on this thread because of the pic title and she is a mother of two

>typing
>oxygen
Pakistani education, everyone.

what country is this dress from?

Poland

>Jordan Peterson
He has nothing to do with Christianity what are you on about?

Muslims need at least 5 more centuries to get rid of their religion. And only if they're actually allowed to think, which they won't be without some outside interference.

lol.

Since he's become a meme, and thus a massive cash cow, he refuses to answer any such queries in any sort of binary way.. because he doesn't want to alienate any of his new supporters. Very few things you can get him to answer decisively or in yes or no terms these days other than gender roles. The guy is 100% Christian. If you took 10 minutes to look into him or listen to him, it would be obvious.

Lmao Sup Forums has made me immune to girls with tattoos or piercings, they just immediately turn me off, even though the girl can still be a cutie if she has piercings or tattoos

>offers no proofs

Maybe Arabs do. When I say Arabs I mean actual Arabs, ie the Gulf.. Even Arabs don't need 500 years. Time accumulates.. it's keeps moving faster and faster. Things move faster and faster as time goes on... back in Mohamed's day, time moved at a snail pace compared to even 1700's. By 2100 people are moving on man. These dogmas are obsolete and that will become more and more obvious.

Go listen to him on Sam Harris podcast if you actually care. Otherwise stop pretending to care about a topic you actually don't give a fuck about. It's not hard to do re-search if you're not illiterate. Shit, even if you listen to him for maybe 20 minutes on Joe Rogan's podcast it become obvious the guy is very much Christian.

>posting only grills
What are you? A bunch of faggots?

Ever heard of Reddit spacing, kid?

I have now, but I'm not sure I get your point. Then again this is my first time on Sup Forums in maybe... 5-6 years.

>he's been using reddit for 5-6 years

>this is my first time on Sup Forums in maybe... 5-6 years.
That explains a lot, go make a thread on Sup Forums about your athiest views and see what happens now.

So let me get this straight...

You're Christian conservatives.. and you rail on about Muslims and Islam?

You realize that just makes you low IQ tribalist, cavemen, right? Of course you don't, because ignorance and self-awareness aren't synonymous.

pol = run by front group.

Now that I think of it, it's been more like 6-7 years actually. Time flies.

Reddit = hasn't been worth half a shit in more than 5-6 years.

>You're Christian conservatives
Almost nobody here claims to be that though Achmed.

That makes sense. What kind of person goes around calling someone who's criticizing outdated, obsolete, dogmas "Achmed" as some kind of "veiled" racial thing.. as if that would actually be offensive to someone who actually was an "Achmed." Same old petty tribalist thinking. It's a real hallmark of low IQ individuals.

You're so offended that I'm critical of your "team" of Christianity, which you associate with your whiteness or whatever.. that you assume I must be "Achmed." Sorry but I'll say it over and over. These Christian nutters are just as bad and in many cases even worse than these Muslim nutters. Sorry if that hurts your feelings. Have fun with your dues cult and all that shit.

Do you actually think you are bothering or offending me?

Holy shit you are autistic

Triggered as kraut.

Marie-Celeste de Villentroy wrapped in Australian Civil Ensign, 1921