So... What country in Europe has the best win/loss ratio of wars...

So... What country in Europe has the best win/loss ratio of wars? I know its not Britain or France because both of them have evened out wins/losses, G*rmany is probably the same.. So, who among you has won the most wars, Europeans?

Other urls found in this thread:

pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konflikty_zbrojne_w_historii_Polski
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably Switzerland

We, of course.

We of course

Oh wait we arent european im deleting my post

Unironically Poland

Name 1 war Poland actually lost

Who is the mightiest of all?

Name 1war they won

Any

pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konflikty_zbrojne_w_historii_Polski

eat a churka penis

> looking at wiki article
More like "HOW many times were they beaten by Crimean Khanate?!"

Russia of course

>Most of defeats are marked as Polish victory
heh

Is Russia the mightiest of all?

Unironically, it is possibly France.

What sort of timescale are you talking? Because Europe has been a fucking battleground for so long that everyone has gotten completely cuntfucked at least several times over the centuries.
You say not Britain/England but I can't think of anyone else. Their geographical isolation is too good of an advantage.

What? I browsed it and it seemed very objective, even when Poland consisted out of a few dutchies their losses count as general "polish" ones.

looks 50:50

a little upset about losing the polish-soviet war perhaps?

>1612
>Polish victory

They're more upset about this, Russia has national holiday on the day when the small polish garrison was expelled from conquered Moscow.

Lol Poland attacked USSR and almost lost their capital. It's victory.

The candidate that I am looking for has to have a high win/ lowest loss ratio in wars. The answer: the mightiest, is not France or Britain. For you see, Bruce, if I divide for example, Britain's wins by losses it would be almost even at about 1/2. Or maybe thats France's win/loss ratio, not sure. However, am sure neither of them have the qualifications I am looking for.

Lenin begged Piłsudski to sign a armistice.

To be fair, they expanded. Sure, they didn't subjugate russian state, but it is not a loss...

I think France has the most wars won but we've been in so many wars that we probably don't have the best ratio

Are you counting colonial conflicts too? Or just purely European engagements.

>Poles believe this

Victory for Poland, duh

Yes, I am afraid you are not the mightiest of the Yuropeans, France. I am afraid you must be expelled from this thread.

It's a historical fact. Piłsudski wanted to go for Moscow but stopped since he didn't want the whites to attack when the reds get defeted by Poles.

>almost lost to 1920 USSR
>hurr durr Peesludski was great

I am not counting New World conflicts since that's not in Yurop. Besides Yurop is the true test of mettle, not pussified New World campaigns where all you had to do was kill primitive natives.

Poland was independent for 2 years back than, after 123 years of being wiped off maps.

still won

:^)

Not saying it's us, but we did fight both the soviets and nazis in ww2 without losing our independence. We are the reverse poland

>reverse poland
eatland?

eatsky