Which flag makes you instantly hide the thread if any?

Which flag makes you instantly hide the thread if any?

Japan, Korea, they are just uninteresting.

None, that would be fucking retarded; Slovenia tier faggotry.

P*land

British and often American. Brits are just awfully people that are butthurt shout something all the time and America are just retarded.

Pakistan, Poland, Japan. The last one is usually Polish too

Japan, Poland and Argentina but it's only because there's a proxy who spams on them

Brazil

America
Poland
Germany

Slovekia honestly

Germany
sorry lads but my power level is too low for ikibey

I usually skip and try not to reply to anglo posts except for americans. Same for poles. But it really depends on the topic.
I also leave Sup Forums for a few hours if Iki is online, because he always shits up 90% of the threads.

>Iki
could you point him to me?

Romanians are subhuman

Just make a thread with a greek flag saying "pay debts", the first german flag to call you a subhuman is Iki

The spanish one

Bra-fucking-zil

I honestly don't know why they don't have the crown of biggest shitposters as a total % of the posts on here

Oh i thought that was all germans trolling this board but youre saying its just one autist?

Its one unemployed obese turk (laz) who has nothing better to do with his life

>just awfully people

fuck, you got me

r*ssia
j*pan

this one

German
Polish
Japan

this

fuck these perfidious subhuman cocksucking motherfuckers

america

I wouldn't really say we are buthurt mostly because we have nothing to be buthurt about
Now smug is without a doubt true
An example of buthurt

>raped by pakis on a daily basis
>nothing to be (literally) butthurt about

Could use the same as argument for every country senpai
>raped by Turks
>raped by monkeys
>raped by slavs

Brits are autistic. Americans are stupid. Brazilians make no sense half the time. Poles make idiotic threads (and are not white), f*nns are neckbeard tier, Swedes are cucks, French are arrogant, Germans are assholes, Japs make no sense because their English is so shit, Koreans are butthurt about Japs. Who have I missed?

R*ssians with their delusional fantasies about restoring the sov*et union

Japan
I like anime but Japanese flags on Sup Forums are just bunch of butthurt reddit-tier netouyos.

>ayy

Hm....

Makes sense. I guess we're all butthurt.

French posters aren't all that smug desu
I kinda enjoy em

Fuck off retard
Russian posters are chill

Welcome to the circle of banta senpai

amerisharts on drumpf threads or on yuro threads, a butthurt french who cant stop spamming with shitty images, netouyos, some gooks, zhangs and kims coming from the west, especially that spanish hapa airman, bongs on brexshit steroids.