twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why let that land go to waste?

but the bodensee would leak out :DDD

So we can have sea access ;)

Rule Bohemia! Bohemia rules the waves!

Simbly butifel, but you could leave Slesvig-Holsten for Denmark

Transylvania is not independent
That world is imperfect

Remember that last scene from Valka z mloky when newts sank almost all Europe except for Czechia

pic related my impression of czech sea access

men like me would not exist.

RIGHT
BANK

the Czechs simply go crazy seeing sea:
>During a war between Poland and the Teutonic Order, some Hussite troops helped the Poles. In 1433, a Hussite army of 7,000 men marched through Neumark into Prussia and captured Dirschau on the Vistula River. They eventually reached the mouth of the Vistula where it enters the Baltic Sea near Danzig. There, they performed a great victory celebration to show that nothing but the ocean could stop the Hussites. The Prussian historian Heinrich von Treitschke later wrote that they had "greeted the sea with a wild Czech song about God's warriors, and filled their water bottles with brine in token that the Baltic once more obeyed the Slavs."[3]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hussite_Wars#Beautiful_rides_.28Chevauch.C3.A9e.29

would like to live in the netherlands tbqh

I demand Eastern Germany

Weird how you can get rid of any country in Europe without the map looking weird, except for Germany. Every map posted with it absorbed by other countries just looks wrong.

Germany wasn't even around when majority of countries existed.

You're this way because of video games.

yeah I hate Germoney too xdxdxd

Yeah but the Holy Roman Empire existed, which I know wasn't exactly a unified German "nation", but memes aside it may as well be considered Germany, especially later on in its history.

There are some flaws here, like the most important temple of Svetovid (Arcona) doesn't belong to a Slavic country, also natural borders would be better - Poland would have less territories, only up to the Elbe/Laba, west of Elbe we wold have the Netherlands, France should take the Francophone part of Belgium, the Dutch would take the rest, Czech Silesia doesn't make too much sense since Silesia and Prague would be separated by mountains, Czechia should take more land in Saxony, especially since there are Upper Lusatians living there who speak a very Czech-like language (Lower Lusatian from Brandengurg/Bronibór is more similar to Polish, Also Bavaria should go to Austria, but aside of that it's a very good map, of course excluding that red menace in the east.

They should return to their original borders if anything.

you left out chechloslovakia

This is some strange meme, Regnum Teutonicum was a paralell structure to Sacrum Imperium Romanum, I won't describe those relations more precisely here, but that's a fact. Later the Holy Roman Empire "devolved" into the Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation (basically it meant that the empire lost its universalistic claims), and then this structure became more and more irrelevant, ultimately being abolished in 1806.

If so, they should fuck off to their original Teutonic Borders then

"Original borders" is a bullshit concept. For most of Germany's history, Germans have lived east of the Elbe and the Oder.

You're cruel towards our Ripurian brothers

Also Poles never lived west of the Oder, only other West Slavs did. So if Germany and Poland had their "original borders", there would be a massive no-mans-land between the Elbe and the Oder.

leave Austria alone, they've done nothing wrong

>Germans have lived east of the Elbe and the Oder.
That's simply not true. And don't lecture me on Germanic tribes around Vistula, they were not Germans.
>Also Poles never lived west of the Oder,
You're sure about that?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaxa_of_Köpenick

letting them sink would probably be less cruel

I wasn't talking about the Germanic tribes. See pic related.

Also show me proof of a Polish state with a western border roughly equal to Germany's eastern border on the Elbe here where there was a significant "Polish" population living in the region between the Elbe and the Oder.

Ahoj!

Very rude

>Ostsiedlung
>ethnic germans
Howling.
>Also show me proof of a Polish state with a western border roughly equal to Germany's eastern border on the Elbe
Polabian Slavs were tributaries of Poland. That's enough for a claim.
Also, they joined Poland during the rebelion against German rulers.

underrated

East Germany is slavic. South Germany is celtic (bavaria was part of the homeland of the Celts). North Germany is Germanic.

I don't get it.
So everything up to the Elbe is rightful Polish land because non-Polish West Slavs once lived there who had a loose connection to a Polish state for a short period of time, but nothing east of the Elbe is rightful German land despite having been part of a German nation (or German nation equivalent) for over a thousand years and has been populated by Germans for longer than it hasn't been?
Interesting.

>>>Ostsiedlung
>>ethnic germans
Not even going to entertain this

you sound like someone who loves to suck dicks

You're retarded, clinically.

There were no Germans here before Ostsiedlung. Even your own map says so, maybe if you bothered to actually learn german, you would know that.

As far as the other part of your rant goes. Rant away, I don't care

Stop with this shit. They considered themselves German and despite many if not most of the German settlers being Germanised Slavs, many were in fact colonists. A simple look at a proper haplogroup map would indicate this, given that R1b is the majority in Eastern Germany despite being a small minority in Poland.

>There were no Germans here before Ostsiedlung
No shit? That's my point. Look at the dates on the map I posted, if you have any basic mathematics skills you would be able to tell that that Germans have lived east of the Elbe for far longer than they have not.

Regardless, Poles never lived in large numbers west of the Oder, and definitely not right on the Elbe.

They may have been genetically close to Celts and Slavs, but they were still German.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celtic_toponymy#Germany

Transylvania is Celtic

>but they were still German
I thought this was a we *wuz* thread. As someone who does not know what a "Canadian" is, I'm not sure what a modern/new "German" is either.

weird black sea contraction

It's all much more complicated, there were Germans in some sense, but they weren't what we understand as a nation today, the same with Poles. Still many institutions had "national" lists for students, so if you were a Czech student in Bolonia, you could choose you "nationality" (this was related to some benefits, so some students choose not this "nationality" they belonged too, but simply what was more profitable).

Another example - German lands slowly become more and more overpopulated so many poor or simply industrous people migrated to Polish princedoms/kingdom (depending on the period), just like many Algierians migrate to France that offer more possibilities. Sometimes those German immigrants started riots similar to those organised by immigrants in Paris each year, in those cases we may legitimately say about proto-national conflicts, the best example is pic related from wiki

>choose
chose
>belonged too
to

also sorry for other typos

you set the tone

I wonder if the sea would be warm enough in Bavaria