is life really great in Norway?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dWyhLPgpZ3g&feature=youtu.be&t=297
youtube.com/watch?v=BV5lzaIiylc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

No

fuck off we're full

Don't think it can be much better or worse than life in France.

The grass is always greener until you actually cross the fence.

I doubt they have beaches

obviously not considering its land locked. theyre lake niggers

huh

>British education

Here is some OC.
Took this pic myself.
Probably one of my best pictures.
(I suck at taking pictures...)

Forgot to compress it... here is a smaller picture.

>I doubt they have beaches

There are, even in the city of Oslo there are a small one

G O A T!

Is there light in Norway or is that "2 hours of sun a day" really a thing?

yeah well, every non-landlocked country has some kind of beaches, but most of them are shit anyway, like our beaches where seagulls bombard you with their crap while crabs try to bite you

Seagulls and crabs aren't a problem here. However the temperature of the North Sea means that you don't really get that "beach" feeling. Of course no one minds that considering they grew up on the beaches we have, and not the ones in Spain.

Very much a thing, but only in winter and in the south. During summer it's a reverse situation of only a couple of hours of darkness at most. And not really very dark either.
In northern Norway it is light all day or night all day depending on season, with spring and fall being a mix of the two.

don't confuse us with those swiss monkeys

Oslo is such a terrible city, Norway is probably the only country I can think of where you'd spend your visit better by not seeing the capital

omg that's horrifying.

the beach in pic related is only 35 mins away from my house.

>her necklace

you're not very bright either, remember the ww2 thread

My local beach is half sharp rocks and broken beer bottles, and the other half is muddy sand. Of course the sewage letout from an old industrial building runs straight through the beach as well. Also there's an old pine tree that fell down in the water years ago, and the branches tickle your feet like a ghost when you swim over it.

Sounds great though, getting a couple of months with light 24/7.

That's a new for me. Thought dumping sewage in places people go was a hueland thing.

>Scandinavia has shit be-

It's not so bad. Really annoying when you're trying to sleep, but at least you can get a lot out of every day.

Aaaw, sorry m8. Come to El Salvador. My Swedish cousins love it here. You will get pussy by the ton, even if you are a bit of autismo.

shouldn't have looked at her necklace

A lot indeed. Specially in a country you can just roam around not worrying about getting mugged. Sleeping is usually not a problem for me, never got the feeling of going to bed and waking up in regular hours tbqh.

Can you drink or set up a tent in the beachs there? I was told drinking in the streets / in the open isn't very common outside huezil.

Drinking in public is technically illegal, but I don't think anyone would mind. Due to the allemansretten law you can camp anywhere you damn well please as long as it isn't someones backyard or a cornfield of sorts. The only requirement is that you clean up after yourself.

Beach drinking is popular in the summer months.

someone post the image photoshopped to have a ridiculously tall mountain

it's only in northern Norway where there is daylight 24/7 during summer, in southern Norway there are nights too.

> I was told drinking in the streets / in the open isn't very common outside huezil.

It's common in parks in Oslo. Probably the only city in Norway where they do that youtube.com/watch?v=dWyhLPgpZ3g&feature=youtu.be&t=297

Sounds chill af.

>Tourists arrive for spring... holy kek. xD

Being able to fall asleep in the middle of a park after getting hammered is just awesome. Feelsbad not being able to do that.

>Oslo is such a terrible city,
explain, I've heard it is quite boring?

no. you get depressed and think about suicide in less than a winter

>rocky beaches
C'mon, man...

Didn't know Switzerland had oil

>>Tourists arrive for spring... holy kek. xD

I bet that Oslo has the craziest springs in all of Europe. This lad filmed the day it was 24C in beginning of May. The next day it was -2C and snow.

youtube.com/watch?v=BV5lzaIiylc

Even in our most populated beaches we don't have that much chaos.

She's Israeli.