Sorry, I don't get American veteran system?

Sorry, I don't get American veteran system?
Why are the homeless? Don't they have 401k or something for the army? Pls, tell me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rc2OvrpzjvM
military.com/join-armed-forces/military-myths.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what do you think we are? some kind of godless communists?

I don't know

401k is provided by private companies but you pay into it
it is basically their money to play with until you roll them over to another company to play with your money and so on

kind of like your wife you left at home

Dude I don't even know where to begin.

Well, fuck you.

Please just give me page. I don't get it, WHY?
It is an honor to be a soldier.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rc2OvrpzjvM

This should tell you everything you need to know.

No, that doesn't answer shit. They have paychecks, they have lifes, they have houses for their families in the bases. WTF?

Combination of mental illness and other things. They make shitty decisions when they get out and they lose everything

>Get out of military
>No longer have income
>No home
>Unable to hold down jobs due to mental trauma
>Homeless until murdered by fellow homeless for half a can of beer

War fucks them up, and we don't take care of them afterwards.
It kinda comes down to this:We like to clamor on about supporting our troops, but we never put our money where our moth is.

stop being retarded please. they are memeing you. shit happens and the media always blow it out of proportion. most vets are doing fine. not rich but they are alright. stop worrying about things you don't understand.

That is sad and wrong.
Army shouldn't realise until you are mentally ok.

...But why they died and forth the USA.

What about West point and Citadel guys? Are they f too?You can see that in movies or read about it I just wanna know why?

>Unable to hold down jobs due to mental trauma
implying privileged white men who make a living killing innocent minorities can have PTSD.

>innocent
>minorities
pick one :)

>movies
are you serious? like vietname era movies? it is 2017 my man. we don't fight ground wars anymore. most us military jobs are non-combat. actually, read this please: military.com/join-armed-forces/military-myths.html

Yeah, afghan was non-combat.CAN I GET STRAIT ANSER OR NOT????

>That is sad and wrong.
You have to remember that half of the country hates them for fighting in these wars. The other half want the government to cut everything they can.

>paying people to protect you and further your country's interests is communism

Well, helping people when their down is communism.

But paying people what you owe them isn't

>US military go to hell... Oh wait r u being treated okay?
Seriously fuck off OP.

I didn't write that. The government who won't help veterans not army. And that is sad.

Some guys adjust, some don't. The military provides a rather strict but distinct way of life that's heavily regimented. Being released from that system can be disorienting after having been in for years. At least that's the impression I get when I meet vets who got out somewhat recently. Furthermore, despite what hollywood tells people not everyone who goes in and gets out is fated to fit into the fine upstanding veteran mold.