Tfw nobody likes us

>tfw nobody likes us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uLfukuEutIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's because you are stupid, ignorant, arrogant, savage cunts who constantly bark yet once someone talks back then
>oooh how could he say it! :(
and start a 15 minutes long speech about how strong your military is shitting your pants in the process

im ameriboo

I almost like you.

the second you give any praise to america 200 yanklords arrive masturbating themselves onto a picture of george washington and running their big fat mouths about how great they are, that's why no one gives you respect

that said, I do privately give respect to the US for getting rid of batshit fascist powerbitches out of Europe not only once, but twice

thank you based usa

>stupid, ignorant, arrogant, savage cunts
this is 99.9% of all human beings

the us has the greatest armed force on earth and i am glad that trump is making eu pay the bills and we destroy anyone at our choosing blah blah blah more bs etc

>tfw if the entire US blew up tomorrow the world would celebrate

Whats the fucking point?

That's you tbqh
Americans on here are bros

It's funny because you were the first one here to be a stupid, ignorant, arrogant savage cunt

Yeah well at least you're a CHI, everyone hates us more

*at least you're NOT

we like you as humans

I am aware of that feeling.

Both Burger and Brits are by sheer magnitudes the most cancerous posters on Sup Forums.

>This flag
Alright mate

I see why Britain let you go.

I like americans as people and I like your ideals. It's your extreme new world politics that I don't like that much.

youtu.be/uLfukuEutIU

>my work oneitis asks me if i did languages at school
>tell her I liked German and Im fluent (in truth very very basic entry level German picked up form skiing holidays)
>asks me to speak it
>"Hahaha, Mein schöner femanon, ich spreche sehr gut deutsch und ich liebe dich"

obv she doesn't understand a word

I like the Americans that post during American hours.
The ones that post during yuro hours are complete cancer though.

they must be living during the night

give me 10 Americans and i will feed whole world-napoleon Bonaparte

MAXIUM PROJECTION

>country roleplay

Nobody likes CHI's

Psssst, nothing personel kid

Holy shit we're great, oooh yeah... right there.. yeah..

This. Never had a bad experience with an American poster on here, but I've had plenty with Poles and it always ends up with them telling me how glorious their country is (was).

come home brother