What the fuck is wrong with hollywood people Sup Forums?

What the fuck is wrong with hollywood people Sup Forums?

U

>hollywood people
They're still just people

Today is another day for someone to molest

Lol gym caree is nutzzzz

Hollywood will always be the same swamp full of coco

who the fuc even care

Tired of his metaphysical-life speeches he's been pouring into social media. I liked it better when i didn't know what he was like off screen!

"I think that grief and sadness and all those things are the ticket home. Still, I have a lot of egoic attachments that pull my attention and focus."

– Excerpt from one of Jim's most recent interviews.

He is now enlightened

>heroin
>methamphetamine
maybe both?

All of the world's press focused on you and your job that's entirely centered around your looks and personality. An billion dollar industry exists to profit off knowing what you're doing, who you're screwing, your vices and virtues, and especially your controversies. Your friends, family, and loved one can just as easily exposed. It's honestly uprising there aren't several times more nervous breakdowns and general lunacy.

what the fuck is this?

is that him before or after American hustle?

If you think he's nuts you are living an insignificant ignorant life. Enjoy.

He's the only person that makes sense anymore. People that actually think he's crazy show how many people have the mind of a sheep.

Possibly an off season for him. Bale never fails to be in shape when he needs to be, he knows exactly what to do.

he doesn't have off seasons lol

after

Any group of people that you grossly overpay and give them the impression that their opinions have more weight than others will always be weird and annoying. You did it to yourselves by worshipping them.

fanks bruv

the weight gain was recent for a dick cheney movie hes doing

Stallman's looking pretty good

ah okay. I wonder who's gonna play the guy Cheney shot in the face with birdshot

These are people that get paid to pretend they are someone else. If it was you or me, they'd say we had schizophrenia. I'm surprised more of them aren't more outwardly fucked up then what they appear to be.

Nothing.
Some women just don't want to work their careers the long way so they sleep their way in.

Given the current climate, they are using stories about how they shagged their way into showbiz to gain solidarity currency.

His transformations are amazing

trips say im rite

>kg

>I wish I could wear my hair like that but I'm the Head Chef and Wendy's and they won't let me.

it is sort of amazing. sort of crazy. like why would anybody put themselves through that. a few million dollars, maybe. I certainly wouldn't have the motivation either way.

How the fuck does he do that?

>checking his own trips
>trips say im rite
jesus christ dude... lrn24chan

americunt

if you can't do basic conversions you shouldn't be on the internet.

I'm pretty sure that Sup Forums is about jerking your cock.
That's exactly what I did there: jerked my e-penis.

I'm good. Fuck yourself.

Diet. Training. Deteriminatiom of $. You do 6 days of insane intensity working out its attainable. Especially when you can afford it. Also performance enhancing substances.

Iron discipline and "mexican supplements"

His creation in the Machinist was one of the most underrated roles in Hollywood history

That's like 90% of them man. I liked Liam Neeson, till i found out he's a hypocrite with the 2A. He profits off what he hates.

i wish he wasnt in that movie "the fighter". it was just embarrassing to watch

this can't be healthy