Hi Sup Forums, this is my first time posting in a year and 11 months...

Hi Sup Forums, this is my first time posting in a year and 11 months. I had hoped I wouldnt have to come back here again but, well obviously I was wrong. Lets just cut to the chase, trips decides how I kill myself. I have my ar-15, 50 castor beans, a sheet of LSD, about a gallon of acetone left, and around 5,000$ in drug money. Quads decides what I do with my belongings.

shoot all your toes and rub lsd on eyes, if i get quads give me the $5,000 and the gun

shameless re-roll

Seek help.

Rolling for live stream with the AR even though OP is a faggot and won't deliver.

Shoot all the cash to shit
Shove the lsd in your ass
Blow your balls off
Put a bullet through your jugular

I'll take your AR off your hands buddy

You don't kill yourself.

Acetone and castor bean enema.

Post pictures and of sheet of lsd

Also tits and timestamp

rerolling for rubbing lsd on eyes, and stream suicide

Go buy a bunch of oxy or heroin before you kill yourself to at least feel good before you die

don't do it with a gun please. just jump off a building or something

Overdose on these dubs.

OP here, contestants must get trips for the fun to begin. Just finished smoking the rest of my bud. Ive come to the conclusion that nothing is worth it in the end and the only way to truly be happy forever is die smiling smiling.

Lsd but take a picture xd

Off by one.

Live on and don't be a fucking pussy.

Drive out to a desert with some snacks and water, other than that don't bring anything but maybe something to listen to music with, make sure you're protected from the sun with sunscreen and a nice hat though.

Eat however many tabs you need to achieve 1500ug and roam the desert.

You don't kill yourself but you do ship your ar to my local ffl.

OP again, my friend K is coming over with a speedball. Imma see how it would feel to overdose if none of yall fucks can even roll a dubs. And yes I can ship anything you'd like to you. The gun isnt registered to anyone. Ps, just took the sheet of acid but ive had it for a while. Around maybe 10 mg?

Take the entire sheet pussy

My trips say don't do it. Please.

Rolling for justice.

You know...if you're gonna kill yourself, go explore the world. Enjoy it and blow all your money on the best shit. Explore every inch of the world

Dismantle the weapon, meditate, and eat the money

seek help you faggot

put it all in your ass then suicide by cop

OP, please don't :(

Agreed.

Of old age and natural causes

eat the money

party like it's 1999

If trips I want everything you don't use in your own death so I can use it for mine.

Could you buy a plane ticket over here? I'd love to hang out with you and just chat, cuddle, eat out, draw together...maybe you'd change your mind.

Do it faggot!

Go to mlk street n start yelling niger then when the monkeys start heading your way open fire

Niga shoulda sent me the sheet i need acid

Do you have anything better to do? Seriously

Bump

Winrar

The LSD experience should never be used for anything for peaceful self reflection and transcendence above the secondary emotions which are anger, greed, and fear.

You are loved. Shooting people will fuck you in the afterlife. We are all one.

So near and yet so far.

shoot your self with the AR, send the cash to me

Stick a pen up your dick, do the LSD then shoot yourself after 2 hours.

Dont kill yourself,
And give me the money.

Self bump

Yo man, I could use 5 grand.

In that order...

NIGGA THE ACID YA WASTIN IT GOD DAMN IT

Fuck it let's make anons day

rollin

self bump

Sell the AR for extra cash, spend all the money on fluffy sweet things.

Put deadly amount of lsd in a blender with urine then chug that shit

INVEST YOUR MONEY INTO THE NEAREST JEWISH TEMPLE

I'm rolling for this,
sell the AR, and gib me the money.

Masturbate til death

so fucking close lmao

shameless reroll

Roll

Spend the money on a cute girl and marry her

Fuck

Faggot

just do some of the lsd and find the meaning to life.

GIVE YOUR SHEKELS TO JERUSALEM AKA ISRAEL

Buy a british mail order bride and fuck the shit out of her

YES INVEST THE MONEY DON'T KILL YOURSELF AND SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL TEMPLE

rolling
i need cash

Take the acid and go buy candy with money.

Fly me out to where you’re at and we’ll get high and video games or whatever else. Then if you still want to kill yourself w/e

Take the LSD and give me the money.

You fucking cunt, lmao. One more and you could've decided how everything Ps turns out that whole sheet was rc. This is some crazy shit 10/10 do not recomend

rerallin for faggot trips

dont kill yourself and give me 2500 of the 5k

Roll

Roll for hmu. Then we chill, drop some acid, buy some more psychedelics, get fucked up for about a week on good shit then I shoot you in the head

You fucking cunt, lmao. One more and you could've decided how everything Ps turns out that whole sheet was 25-i This is some disgusting shit10/10 do not recomend

Roll

hire a bunch of prostitutes and tell them to meet you at a specific time, buy a bunch of 32 inch dildos and have then swordfight in your honor

roll

So, did yall watch the eagles fuck the shit out of some cowboys?

Send it to shekelstein , all the money

use all of your resources to go on a dick sucking world tour

Wait for a irs scam to call, you say you know its a scam but you're gonna wire them $5,000

Fly me out and let me suck your dick and we’ll get high then you can kill your self or w/e if you want.

What state you in? If you really are gonna do this I have no problems banging you before you go. Chubfemanon here

take half the sheet of LSD, go on shooting spree, (death by cop or suicide) send the rest of the LSD and money to me

shooting some dice ISUMMON ONTO THEE TO GIVE ME MONEY

I’ll do it, use that $5k to fly me out and buy us some more drugs.

Just watching to call winrar on any trips...

Lmao Washington state hbu

idk

sell the gun, the drugs, get a real job, dont kys, and give me the 5000 dollars.

Meee

give me 5k and go find god or some shit

Use the ar 15 as a dildo and have that shit fuck you

ROLL

Don't.