Memes and jokes aside, why are poor white people so damn stupid?

Memes and jokes aside, why are poor white people so damn stupid?

Lack of education and low income

but I'm a smart poorfag so I got little space to talk
im Hispanic

Is that sonic cereal in the background?

explain ... you are making a thread about this ... how dumb are you?

Lol say that t his face I bet he'll fuck you up who's stupid now

its an energy drink. they're in novelty and candy stores a lot.

Memes and jokes aside, you are a faggot

white people succ

Weak bait is weak. Poor people are stupid regardless of race.

let's see how smart you are libcuck when I shoot you with my AR-15

THIS
/thread

Because poor people tend to have worse education and are usually brought up in an environment that doesn't value learning and intelligence all that much.

I don't know what you mean by stupid, but most poor people are poor because they make bad decisions.
So bad decision making = stupid = future of poverty.
It's pretty much that simple. Race has nothing to do with it.

Its not that poor white ppl are stupid, rather white, stupid ppl are poor.
Same goes for poor black ppl, its just that being stupid makes you poor

I like you

Same reason poor black people are stupid. What a pointless question.

Yea being a shit troll is so funny, so funny i forgot to laugh. If you wanna be a fucktard why don't you come here and say it to me face so i can answer you with a swift fist to the nose. yea you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but i bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. Don't want anymore problems....didn't think so faggots. You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. Do you know the dander your in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfaf loser here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin pieces of unpatriotic SHIT.

Poor people can’t afford nutritious food, childhood malnutrition is linked to decreased brain development

Grew up poor as shit, Never had an issue with what was on the table. Have a career telling people why they're wrong for 95k+/yearly.

If you think white people are bad you should see the niggers!

whats your job

CSSBB

Because smart requires effort.

lying on the internet

Same here
but I'm still getting my degree

going for electrical engineering

Nice, keep at it Sup Forumsro. Good money there.

Still him lol.

Fucking racist!

What the fuck you mean "white" people? Why are all brown people the same? Why are all yellow people the same?

Their is a lot of diversity in Fair skinned people. Your company may employ a lot of English Americans, but does it have it's quota of Irish? What about Scottish? Germans? End racism today and turn in any employer who doesn't meet the diversity quota of all the wonderful and diverse Fair skinned people.