Any user doctors in the house that can help me with my recent numbness in my pinky and now my ring finger?

Any user doctors in the house that can help me with my recent numbness in my pinky and now my ring finger?
I noticed the numbness when I awoke 2 nights ago in the middle of the night to go take a piss only to notice when I grabbed my dick that I could feel it in every finger except my pinky and half of my ring finger.
I gave it a few days and it's only worsening. I tried poking myself with a pencil and I can barely even feel it on my pinky. Should I go get it checked out or what?

Cubital Tunnel Syndrome, probably caused by some sort of prolonged pinching of certain nerves near the elbow. Most likely, from resting your arms on a desk.

This is what I was going to say. Stretch your wrist and got off the computer

It's radial nerve palsy (saturday night palsy) probably from sleeping with your arm over the side of a chair or with someone sleeping against your arm

scratch that, it's ulnar nerve palsy

Yeah, same thing

OP, try sleeping with your arm in some sort of brace to keep it straight for a while, even if you have to just wrap it in some towels. And try to fix your posture at your desk.

OP tell me if was the left or right hand?

Left

Yeah seems to have an ulnar nerve pattern

Ulnar nerve palsy. You likely slept in a weird way or twisted your shoulder/neck/elbow causing neuropathy of the ulnar nerve. Try to figure out where along these points you might have caused damage to the nerve. Hard to say whether you'll regain function, only time will tell and depends on the mechanism.

How does your neck feel?
I had bad neck posture from sitting on a computer and looking down at a phone.
Neck pain which caused slight radiating pain in the underarm but did make my pinky and ring fingers absolutely numb.

You are compressing the nerve, where and why is the question.

I didn't really finish my thought, I was pinching my nerve in the neck and shoulder area. Physical therapy helped me fix my picture and pain went away.

You can go for a like a year with it number before any damage is done so don't worry about that

Obviously if it's closer to your elbow or forearm where the issue is, you need to address it there. A doctor will tell you what's uo

You should fap when your hand is numb.
Its called a stranger...

feels good man

Could be a few different things but as a medfag this was my first thought.

I have a tendency to wake up in the middle of the night sometimes and my whole arm is so numb that I literally can't even lift it until I give it about 10 seconds to regain feeling and even strength. This has happened many times and it always scares the fuck outta me.

Jesus dude it's not his whole arm

Ulnar tunnel syndrome (ulnar entrapment at wrist), typically from riding bikes or other things that put pressure on the base of the wrist.

Look it up faggot

Medfag here... c4-c5 spinal compression. You are going to die if u dont have surgery yesterday.

Its AIDS.

>whole arm is so numb that I literally can't even lift it
>poor circulation
get up n be more active u fag instead of just sitting

I used to sleep on my side with my arm under my pillow. Didn't do anything when I was younger, at a certain age I would wake up with it numb as fuck. Woke up with a dead arm several times and yep it's really scary.

If you aren't pinning your arm under you head or body , or anything obvious that would cause it to go to sleep, go see a doctor.

It's a c3-c4 compression if anything, and it's not life threatening

>go see a doctor.
doc will say its cuz of 2 much sittin n no exercises @ all + obesity

there

i saved your trip to a doc

No they won't, they will refer you to a physical therapist or a neurologist depending on how bad it is and what they think it causing it. May even get some imaging.

It's literally the whole point of having a general practitioner

its something simmilar to carple tunnel. iv got the same thing, you never regain the feeling in your pinky and ringfinger

bit of a shitter but it could be a lot worse

when you sit in your computer chair are you resting the weight of your arm on the side of your elbow where the bone connects? i had that and it was from doing that.