Sub Sup Forumstards, i just took this whole tab of lsd in the last 4-3 hours and nothing has happened...

sub Sup Forumstards, i just took this whole tab of lsd in the last 4-3 hours and nothing has happened, i tasted metallic and everything but nothing at all. just sleepyness.

>am i immune to lsd? top kek

How long have you had it? Real lsd is chemically unstable and degrades over time, especially with exposure to heat and uv light

ive had it for the past 5 hours m8. i popped it as soon my guy gave it to me.

No it’s just fake you naive dumbshit. This is why you got bunked in the first place. Learn and grow. Don’t be such a flailing retard. “Hurr durr it tasted like duh chemicals so it must be duh real amiriteguise?”

Test your acid next time, kits are cheap and makes sure you wont get instakilled from one tab

somebody recommended me the guy. so i thought it should have worked ffs.

its actually kinda hard here in the caribbean cuz its extremely illegal. but i totally wanted to test it. ive heard awful shit about Nbome.

Research Chems are the ones that taste like pennies, lsd should have no taste

Shitty weak acid. Besides I usually take 2 hits.

Yeah I'm gonna guess it was either massively underdosed or some random rc, probably both. Maybe even just paper. The ink on the tabs has a taste that might be called chemically, have you had a real tab before to compare this to?

thats tinfoil you stupid tards, he ate tinfoil theres no lsd in pic related

its actually my first time so..not really. i think it was fake shit or simply weak

Looks like you got jewed m8-o

Yeah I'd say so man, sorry bout the bad news. You would definitely feel something if it was legit. In future either order off the dnm or get an ehrlich reagent test kit, they are inexpensive and legal and could well save your ass,

>sup Sup Forumstards
>I just took this WHOLE tab of acid
>I tasted metallic and everything
>top kek

jesus fucking christ everything you said is a meme. this is like those movies where Japanese guys are trying to say things that are vaguely part of American culture.

"Baywatch yaaah" "Mac-a-donaruu" "gas station" "U-S-A yeeaah"

Use google for 20 seconds and you'll realise what you took is NOT acid. LSD is tasteless.
Metallic taste is what you DON'T want.
This is so shit I feel like I'm actually being successfully trolled. well done u got me mad

nigga odds are you took 25-i Nbome. metallic taste. im almost 100% sure.

welp. ggwp. im done.

no replies because you are shit-tier.
this doesn't count.

would the uv light test work?

If it was a standard dose of 25i you would feel that too, that shit usually comes on in about 45m-1h and lasts 8hrs or so. It's a trip but a rather tainted one, real lsd is a very pure experience in comparison. The tab you got was probably bunk, unless it was under a half dose and you have a tank like metabolism.

nah dont worry. I willingly and knowingly took 25-i when i was about 17 and it only fucked me up forever. I did get a decent trip out of it. Only downside is my serotonin receptors are perma-blocked. Having an orgasm feels about as nice as stepping into a luke-warm swimming pool.

Metallic? LSD should taste like nothing. You should just taste paper.
I think you either didn't take LSD or took LSD laced with something.

Yeah lsd will glow under a uv light but its not a very reliable way to test, also it breaks down the lsd lowering the potency,

i reaaally am like blank right now. so i think it wont hit me. my metabolism is preetty fast as well.

3-4 hours in it's very unlikely. Lsd comeup starts about an hour and a half in, give or take. And rcs comeup quicker.