maxx

love

>via
>floppy
>ide
this one's, like, 25 years old

oc

looks like a home for a mouse

I'd love to just lay in that bed and watch/listen to the shower for hours as it steams up. Probably fall asleep quickly.

where is it user?

Nice, saved.

I've had both those images for many years, never connected that its the same place.

Austria

Here's more.

Where in austria?

Somewhere in the Alps.

Heast gehts nu ungenauer?

Nähe IBK ist mir genau genug.

I think my knack for old volvos is becoming a problem, the first thing I saw was the 740

love the rain and snow falling stuff

where is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=EqPtz5qN7HM

ya dawg its the beest

Nice and cozy piss filled staircase landing.... yeah

Any clue how to get image hover options? The save/copy/print hover is not working with the update and its terribly annoying to have to click 4 things instead of one thing to save pics in these threads.

i don't get it

ooh, this is nice

Oc

Not sure. I just right click on images and click save image as. Not too painful.

Oh i know, its a classic 1st world problem, but when saving hundreds of pics, it cuts a lot of time and clicking to not have to do that. Maybe they just need to rewrite the add on.

youtube.com/watch?v=to5WP-bQ0wI

OC

nice, reminds me of the old windows background

Super comfy. I just want to have a boring ol' suburban house, but a really nice one like this.

This looks like the South to me as well, which makes me miss home. Although not really because I hate the South.

is that a pixelated dildo?

I hear ya... But yeah a lot of add ons are broken right now since the new release. Wait for the update, hopefully the creators are working on it

This picture makes me wish I still had windows XP... and that it was early 2001 again. man I wish I was still a kid...

phone style and slightly different time as the other one

I can see the reasons for 'living the american dream' with 2 cars, a house with white picket fence, 2.4 children. I suppose if there could be someone that truly loved me that would seem like a nice life. Personally I'd rather be in the middle of nowhere in a tiny house.

Not one (you) for this glorious tomfoolery.
Here you go, sir.

someday, when we are old and in a retirement home because our children hate us or we were forever alone, we will have a LAN party with 50 year old computers playing CS 1.6, starcraft, Unreal Tournament, Diablo 2 and Serious Sam.

+2

2/10 comfy thread. Wouldn't scroll again. I'm actually more awake now.

that sounds like heaven

add some stuff, make it better

Throw in Jedi Outcast or Jedi Academy for best lightsaber battles of all fucking time and that sounds damned fine. Maybe Age of Empires 2 as well.

Oh hell yeah, Outcast was fun as fuck multiplayer with the lightsaber.

Why is it always rainy, dreary and dark in these threads?

Bateman's apt.

Ah ' from Orville's 10th episode.
Firestorm
Love that show!

Looks like a level in Mirrors Edge

like this one. Where is the line between hill and mountain? foothills? but then the line between those?