America is white

>America is white
>my ancestors are irish and german descent
>so thats why im superior
>hurr durr

Why do you hate the Germans and the Irish, user?

poopskins BTFO

>it's another Sup Forums racebait thread

Thank god, we'd gone almost 5 minutes without a new thread!

That chart matches something else... the rise of gangsta rap and it's integration into black culture in the US. As Thomas Sowell said, black people that got schooling in the late 80's early 90's in Germany (during an exchange experiment) were all highly educated and ended up having great careers. Their brothers and sisters that stayed in the US - to put it short, typical ghetto bullshit.

anti-white shill thread designed to de-construct positive identity. Wouldn't do it to any other group of people
kys

Why are europeans so obsessed with race? We've got a country where every country works together and strengthens our country while the only other races they let in are terrorists.

op is mad because hes a nigger

Geez the race that ur race hates and fucks over every chance u get isn't doing too well fuck I wonder why

How about we adress the real issue here :
Jews own the corporations that feed hood culture to niggers.
Jews actively promote propaganda to encourage foreign immigration

All in an effort to destabilize society, make the public dependent on the government, and to make competition with their controlling businesses ever more difficult.

This isn't nazism, it's just logic.

>he thinks non-whites are making these threads

It's like you don't know how the world works, it's just a way of legitimising yet another 'hurr niggers suck' thread.

NEETs need something to stroke their fragile ego and self esteem.

Spotted the jew

OP is mad because he is white and never gets to experience victimisation.

All Americans are retarded. All of them. African Americans, Latin Americans, White Americans. All they ever do is say "muh ancestors", "we wuz kangz and shiet" and they literally have like zero culture.

(2)

(3)

>be me
>white
>in college history class
>is lesson about how impactive progressive ideology is in the USA
>sits at one of top tier seats available because late
>Hears somebody implying that all European and American whites are mongrels that should be killed off
>finds the nearest mulatto Rastafarian cuck to the right of me
>mulatto has legit down syndrome

I wonder how he got into college without being a scrotum?

1/2

2/2

Fucking lmao. I haven't laughed this hard in years. Thank you brother.

just want to make sure this is clear for everyone. this is in poland.
so all the europooren saying americans are mixed, here are the real mixed faggots, contemporary europeans

You do realise that aMERICANS are euroepeans righT?

See