DOES ANYBODY HERE HAVE TONSIL STONES??????? WHY IS THIS HELL

DOES ANYBODY HERE HAVE TONSIL STONES??????? WHY IS THIS HELL

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonsillolith
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah. Had to buy extra long Qtips to pimch em out

they make me feel so gross. i can never tell if one is still hiding deep inside. it's making me feel very bothered

Yeah but I got rid of them, currently dealing with a constant urge to swallow and clear mucus from the back of my throat.

Possible cancer but we'll see.

It feels have you smelled them? Lol its the worse smell I have ever smelled

I never have but I so want to. Wanna dig one out and smell it. I've hears they stink terrible
What I don't understand is how you get holes back there for food to get stuck in. Doesn't make sense.

Nope coz tonsils gone
>Feelsgoodman.png

mine don't smell unless i shove them directly under my nose but even then they're not TOO bad.. maybe it's because i drink water often and don't eat meat ever?

brush/floss your fucking teeth and stop eating shit food

i was born with one big hole where i keep getting multiple stones. feels bad man.

don't be a fag, i eat good and thoroughly clean my mouth each day plus i drink lemon water to try to clean more bacteria out i just have stupid shit tier tonsils with holes

i had that a year ago, it was so annoying. that was when i realized i had tonsil stones, although there seemed to be no relation between the two.. i don't think. i even went to a doctor about that annoying sensation.

Clearing throat coughing them out and been collecting them for 2 years

even though it'll make me vomit, would you mind posting a picture of your collection?

2 in the morning here. On work desk. They dry up and just look like a water bottle lid with some sand in it.

How hard are they?

Like proper stones or just firm but squishy? Id love to see one IRL

yeah if you let me know how to stop getting them i would appreciate it

shit are you me? do you have problesm with reflux also?

are you the guy with the collection? anyhow, that sounds very gross. i throw mine out because i hate them so much lol.

they're not very hard, at least mine are never. but this one person had an old, hardened stone that got so hard that it caused him some terrible throat pain, so they can become hard if left alone for too long i guess.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonsillolith

Had some disgusting tonsils and recently got them surgically removed. (based free health care) It fucking hurts and my throat and ears ache like fuck but itll be worth it soon. Much better than having cancer in your throat for more than a year

i'm currently trying to: drink lemon juice mixed in water every night and brush my whole tongue really thoroughly. i'll see if over time it reduces them.

>tonsils with holes
What God even allows such a thing to happen????

take some guafenesin

they are not proper stones. they are like firmish little white things that when you smush them with your fingers stink to high heaven

they smush pretty easily

do you have food allergies? have you always had tonsil stones or did they kind of start happening out of the blue

I had them all through high school but had no idea just got bullied for horrible bad breath. At about 20 had tonsils out and that stopped them

this is what i've been asking jesus the last two traumatic days i've had discovering these satanic debris and popping them out of my body

is it really horrible or a pain you can manage? i'm considering removing mine in the future if this doesn't get better. i get free health care myself thankfully.

looks like quality advice. gonna try it out

Like bits of stinky cheese. They harden to tiny little grains.

i have no allergies, and i always got them but less often, ever since having a nasty cold 3 weeks ago, my right tonsil seems like it got filled up with stones.

i use a water-pik to flush them out

Its a natural thing that tonsils do. Most people just swallow small ones. Its calcified shit from your white blood sells or some shit.

do you guys get acid refluxi heard getting your tonsils out is one of the most painful surgeries you can have, how you holding up? also, did you actually have cancer in your throat? what was your symptoms?

I have them every now and then. Usually just a few, but I use a small water pick to get them out and man let me tell you, it works so well. I used to use qtips and shit and it was so annoying. You can probably get some cheap syringe style water picks. They're a game changer.

Dealing with the same problem for a while now. I know it's a mucus build up because it's worse in the morning and I can clear it out. I think it's possibly a bad case of post nasal drip. Have you tried anti histamies?

both those posters are me aka OP lol, but no i do not. mine have gotten worse after suffering a cold though. maybe because of all that excess mucus and shit?

I had a couple about 10 years ago; they're like smegma curds but from inside your throat.

Improved my dental hygiene and I haven't gotten any since. Definitely drink more water and less sugary drinks and you won't have much trouble.

I'll try this. Thanks user

i'm praying that it'll work for us both, friend

Have just done an image search. Tonsils with holes in them look freaky as fuck

It's not the surgery that's the issue, it's the recovery.

It's really painful boys. Thankfully I'm a neet with no responsibilities so I dont have to stress with everyday life.

Talking hurts, eating REALLY hurts breathing hurts, drinking hurts, sleeping hurts-- existing hurts.

It looked like cancer because I ignored it for so long; like if anyone ever saw them they would be beyond disgusted. No noticeable symptoms for me (I made them up to get them removed) other than mucus build up and I snored like a truck

i hope i won't have to get mine out.. i hate chronic throat pain. last year i got the most painful throat illness of my life, felt like knives were constantly stabbing me, plus so much mucus to hurt me more. i don't wanna relive any of that pain

I get tonsil stones regularly. I have several pockets in my tonsils that are large enough to stick a q-tip into, way past the head, even 3/4" deep or so. The stones get so deep in there that I can't just pick them out, I have to use a syringe type thing to flush them out with water. Sometimes I can taste one on my own breath and I know it's in there but I can't even find it in my own tonsils because there are so many pockets. I've noticed that if I put that syringe thing in certain pockets and press hard, water will shoot out from 2-3 other pockets, meaning there is an interconnected network inside. Fuck my carbunculous tonsils. I want them removed.

i have one deep hole that seems like it's really long, i had two stones tucked inside there at the same time. i had no clue i had the second still hidden in there until i squeezed and it popped out. so gross and stupid. i hate tonsils

Maybe someone can give me some advice on this.. recently I had a canker sore on my tonsil and it was very swollen and sore. The pain stopped around a week ago. I noticed the tonsil it was on is still a bit swollen. Is this due to it still healing from the canker sore?