You're not even a real girl

yes

Cute trap
>nevermind the gender, i think that`s a likeable face

jeez even if that is a trap, holy shit

Can i be ur bf

Oh... So thats what you look like.
Jolie.

>Why doesnt anyone le like me, 0w0 I'm so cute and lovable why doesnt anyome love me :333:#:##

Fuck off tard.

Gonna need pics of tits and ass to make a final decision. Otherwise, fuck off.

Tits or gtfo

/thread

Maybe try with a photo of yourself next time fag

Because you solve captchas.

/thread

God you dumbasses. This is fake as fuck.

its elizia its a Sup Forums hore wich used to be here sometimes its fucking bait you morons

That's hilarious

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Because you seek attention.

>and you're giving it.

1251 thinks you look great :)

What did he mean by this?

well what do you think I mean?

Because you're a narcissist.

The problem with narcissism is that everyone around you, except yourself, notices it, because narcissists claim "they hate themselves" while they let their life revolve only around themselves.

You're pretty hot, but personality is always more attractive than face.
When you meet a person IRL then a nice personality can entirely change your view of their looks, because you'll associate their sight with happiness or distastefulness.

And the more you boast about your IQ or fish for compliments, the more you're sinking into your own fucked up psyche, throwing any and all potential out the window.
Stop pretending to be of benefit and good company and start actually being so.
If you want people to accept you, you gotta be the one who makes the first step.
I've got an IQ of 130, and a confirmed skill to learn new things several times more quickly than others (high-level learning ability), basically an allround-adept. you think others went to me and said "woooow, you're so smart, user! I wanna hang out with you!"? No, they never did. They never will. That's not how things work. YOU are the smart weirdo. YOU are the odd one. They're afraid of you. Either of the harm you can cause to their soul, or the chance of you wasting their time with your selfishness.
You want company? Get a pet, or reconsider.
Human company is made of humans, you're not superior to them, just different from the norm. Other Humans think and react too, and if you want them to think sympathetically of you, then you need to actually _be_ sympathetic, not just a smartass.
I'm speaking from experience.
By showing others that I want them to profit from my kindness and my intelligence, as a bribe for a friendship, I became my town's 0-900-WhatsYourProblem, man-in-the-middle for literally anything illegal that should go foolproof, and get bitches horny without needing to step up any game.
The result? People love and cherish me.

>Fuck off retard
Ironic that you call OP a retard, when you take obvious bait, newfag. Kys.

Tips fedora

post TITS so we know you're not a trap

Go seek attention on Instafag OP

10/10 pasta

Sup Forumsfags gon give it to ya
Fuck wait for you to get it on your own
OP gon deliver to ya
Knock knock, open up the door, it's a trap
Wit the non-stop, pop pop of fags with sap
Go hard gettin busy wit it
"But I got such a good heart"

I hope this is fake