WWYD thread

WWYD thread

This is my cousin. Y'all should degrade her really badly.

What race is she?

What race are you?

white and hispanic

wwyd to these sisters?

Two words: Screaming Seagull

...by the way, no one told me what they'd do to my cousin yet.

It would be nice if you degraded her

To mor brutal the better also here's another rpic

would have them stay in that position and referr to every man as "master". Thy would suck every "masters" dick without second thought.

The more brutal*

Kidnap her and make her my sex slave. After a year everyone thinks she's dead. So I send a letter to all of her friends and family of a hard drive containing videos of me fucking and humiliating her. Wwyd to my friend?

would like to see your cousin tied into a fucking-machine that penetrates her without mercy. First she would scream and beg to stop it but after a while she would have to surrender to her own body that demands more. The machine would stop right before she's able to orgasm. She now would beg to get fucked by it again.
After a while the whole process would start again. Then again. And again until the point she lost all her senses. She then would be allowed to have an orgasm and after it would demand to get fucked again right away,

take her out on a nice date :)

Left is a lesbian now though

This one is still straight

would dress her in a catsuit and overknee-boots. Guess she would look very hot dressed that way. Would then fuck her until her dress is all wet from her sweet.

Choke her while face fucking her

WWYD to this half white/half arab angel?

Strip her naked in front of her friends. Push her to the ground and fuck her asshole while forcing her head to the ground. Let her friends fuck her for free and charge strangers a dollar. By the end of the day I have 200 dollars. So I keep her as a prostitute. Wwyd to her at the lake?

First I'd stick my dick down between those perfect lips. I'd get so excited I'd grab her hair and begin to face fuck her. She'd start to gag and cry as I kept going. I'd pull out my phone with one hand to make sure I can remember this sniveling bitch. Finally I'd cum in her mouth and make her swallow it all. I'd leave this gagging crying whore to her own devices after that

WWYD to them?

I'd strip Whitney naked and tie her spread-eagle to a bed, then sexually torment her for a few hours. Tease her, make her beg as I bring her to the edge and leave her there. Then once I've had my fun, bring her to orgasm again and again until she's a shaking mess.

WWYD to her? doesn't she look like a good girl?

Damn user. That's actually really good, any more or just full on detail?

I'd tie them all up in a basement and stab the bottom right one in the throat repeatedly in front of the other three. I'd then beat the top right with a hammer until she either has brain damage, gets knocked out, or dies (I don't give a fuck lol). I'd then choke out the bottom left while fucking her and spitting in her mouth. I'd then give top left preferential treatment to make the other two jealous.

Tell me more about Arab Angel.

I'll rob that bitch of her fucking soul with my dick.

oh?

WWYD?

First thing I'd do is smack that ass. Then when she shows signs of liking the abuse, I'll cover her mouth while sucking her tits. I'd break both of her wrists and then bend her over by smashing her face into the floor, and then ram the shit out of her. I'd then nut on her ass.

WWYD? Left, right, or both?

come on Sup Forums tell me about this girl and you might get more pics. she wants to be a lawyer, you know.

She'll need a lawyer for what I'd do to her.

go on...

Kidnap her. Tie her up. Take her to an abandoned building somewhere. Chain her up by the neck. Clamp her nipples with rat traps. Piss on her while jacking off. Nut inside of her. Hang her just enough to where she almost dies, then when she gasps for air I slam her head into a bucket of piss and force her to drown in it.

that's a bit extreme, user

>wondering why something on Sup Forums, let alone Sup Forums, is "a bit extreme"

let her pray to dicks...

would attach a teaser to left so she has to obey. Would then roughly fuck right and have left shout how much harder her friend should get used and how much she enjoys her getting fucked