>also, it's liberal shit
Reeeeee

I’m on board with BoJack being the best ever

the only one with its own board on Sup Forums

XRA

GOAT

Ill get behind this

Golden era simpsons

I love the classic Goofy and Donald Duck cartoons. They had old slapstick comedy using over the top violence in several instances, and a very good soundtrack.

Boy, i think it's time for me to tell you the
difference between a man and a woman. A
woman is not a woman unless she's pretty.
And a man is not a man unless he's ugly!
-Captain Knuckles

My man

Nothing can beat the og Tom and Jerry. Season 1 was a masterpieeece

Gargoyles, avatar!!!

Venture bros

am I being cucked right now? shit has more shitty cut scenes than family guy

>crying about a show because your retarded political views don't align with it

Gandhi had some edge, bro

NARUTO VS SASUKE IS BEST CARTOON

example plz

Your fishing line is dipping in the shallow end, faggot

Rip

Venture Bros is possibly the greatest thing ever made.

Also the Ducktales remake is really really good.

I liked the one where Fry pined after Leeta. That one episode.

And I liked the one where there was an endless parade of guest stars from the 20th/early 21st century, because no history occurred after then.

And the episode where Leeta falls in love with a guy and Fry gets jealous.

Or when Bender goes on about how he doesn't care about humans, but ends up feeling bad and learns a lesson about caring.

Each show was like a juicy, unique orange.

>making fun of a cartoon comedy for having recurring jokes and themes
This tread isn't for you, bud

This is probably the best thing Disney has put out in a long long time.

Yes!

Good old Donald Duck cartoon
youtube.com/watch?v=hGkByPKFFdE

Classic Donald episode I used to watch every Holloween
youtube.com/watchv=skdVouumMk4

Goofy cartoon that would not fly by today's standards for obvious reasons
youtube.com/watch?v=ceQ5_9hjjfs

One of the most classic Goofy episodes ever
youtube.com/watch?v=pYDLlYrFiC0

I'm not judging (me saying that means I'm judging a little) but what makes you keep up with watching Disney show cartoons past the age of 12?

Very much agree

You must be fun at parties. How much do you have to hate yourself to where you just can't let yourself enjoy things or let other people enjoy things? All forms of art are objectively and infinitely more valuable than anyone's shitty opinions of it.

I'm a 26 year old man with his own house and car, finances in check and head on straight however for the last month I've been watching hey arnold every night before bed lol
torrented season 1-5 and yeah, it's such a comfy go-to-bed show.

I hadn't for years until this and gravity falls. I would have posted that in here, but the creator got super burned out and the second half of season 2 is woefully phoned in.

Also the ducktales remake is really really good...

What the fuck are you babbling about? I was talking about the episodes I liked.

How fucked up and paranoid are you that you think everything is sarcastic and cynical? Speaking of fun at parties, Mr. Chip-On-His-Shoulder looking to attack people for every perceived slight. You're the type of person who feels emasculated when someone holds the door for you, but whines that nobody has any manners anymore when they don't.

I would consider you a badly functioning adult if you weren't watching hey arnold at least a few times a year.
Are you going to watch the new movie Thursday

You must be fun at parties

Hell yeah.
I hope Jim Lang does the music for it too cause man, that shit was gold.
Oh yeah, Helga and Arnold forever.

Nice damage control

Holy shit yes!!!

I get drunk and dance around with lampshades on my head. Like in a shitty show from the 60's.

No you weren't. Careful on that edge, tough guy.

I liked the Jetsons. It showed a brighter future where there weren't any black people.

It is more tragic than funny though.
Futurama, Simpsons and Rick and Morty are superior in mixing comedy with a few existential themes here and there.

Did you just assume my intention? Stop oppressing me.

Futurama is rarely political and it's never been too preachy.

>no samurai Jack in the entire thread

What the fuck is this gay board

Futurama is an okay show. It had a decent run with a couple of average seasons in between in the later years. Simpsons went to crap years ago but every few seasons or so they knock it out in the ball park. Rick and Morty's first season was pretty good. The second season is okay. Some forgettable episodes. The third season some of the best and worst episodes. It was overall disappointing though.
First 10 seasons of The Simpsons are the best in the bunch.

Duckman, The Critic, Clone High, Undergrads, Harvey Birdman are all great.

Haven't watched any Disney shows in years, but I hear Gravity Falls was pretty good. And I do hear plenty of praises for Star as well.

This

great pick user. I wonder if there will aver be a kids cartoon like this

Still sad and glad that they ended this show.

>CTRL + F
>No KOTH

happy happy joy joy should be the r9k anthem

There are a lot of criteria to what makes the best one. It strongly depends on the situation.

But if I had to choose just one, I would choose the good ol' 310x215x120mm A4/120. There is a reason why this beauty became a timeless classic.

your missing the point, user. any show that tries to focus on science and doesn't constantly shill for Trump is a liberal show. Conservatives believe that everything worth watching should be propaganda for their agenda. Anything else is liberal degeneracy.

> This is what lefties actually believe about conservatives.

>not denying the truth of the statement
>vague attempt to smokescreen with "no u"

thanks for the kek, thanks for proving my point.

>751632800
Your viewpoint is exactly whats wrong with politics today.

Noone actually bothers to understand the opposing side at all, instead they get wrapped up in their bubbles.

Yours is most likley either reddit or tumblr. You got what you said from an upvoted thread.

Fucking this.

youtube.com/watch?v=blppKS-nz9g

If this simple statement proves your point, you are suffering from a mild case of severe confirmation bias.

i love futurama but it is preachy as fuck you fucking tards

you're a very special kind of idiot

>Noone actually bothers to understand the opposing side at all, instead they get wrapped up in their bubbles.
after you said
>Your viewpoint is exactly whats wrong with politics today
and then you attack me with a classic "LOL BK 2 REDDIT" post instead of trying to understand where I am coming from. And again, I like how you wont deny the point outright, but instead try to smokescreen the issue. Also, stating that conservatives like conservative propaganda is a demonstrable statement. The fact that this makes you upset proves my point. I bet you also are calling for Shepard Smith's dismissal from Fox News.

Can’t wait to party with this guy

It's blowing my mind a bit that as of next year Futurama will have been off the air for five years, which is the same period of time it was off the air for after its first cancellation.

mad. just call me a cuck already and get back to spamming blacked threads.

Where can I go to watch Tom and Jerry these days anyway? Been way too long.

holy fuck this show sucks on the same level as two and a half men

You seem to like being called cuck.

That's alright. Everybody's allowed to have their kinks. Conservatives are not trying to push the everybody-has-to-be-the-same equality, like the lefties do.

Clone high was supremely underrated and quite funny.

Quit strawmanning for a few secounds or attacking made up things for a few secounds.

Nothing you said has been even remotely true and only liberals that have no clue on what being conservative is about thinks like you do.

Liberal propaganda isn't propaganda to you, so you zone it out. Conservative bias is easy to spot for you so you hone in on it.

You need a critical thinking class ASAP and try to play devils advocate where you argue the opposing viewpoint to actually understand what your talking about.