Became a tranny because trying to hook up with women failed

Became a tranny because trying to hook up with women failed.

Ask me anything

kys this was in another thread earlier

Yeah me, deleted it because work break was over and couldn't reply

Have you hooked up with anybody since?

no, the thread was "i like to dress up like a girl and have guys fuck me does that make me gay" not what you posted

again, kys faggot

Kik?

cute pantsu

great bait man, my question is why or how you became tranny since your already here posting a level of faggotry not seem since freddie mercury, my question why in gods green earth do you think a faggot tranny neckbread with a fake ass pussy next to unused short limp dick is going to get any girl aside from used meat tranny or tumblr over weight feminazi zers.
since your now a girl i welcome you to Sup Forums with a greating to any fine vagina holders,"TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT,"

Is that not true?

i mean like, the fucker didnt say he was doing shit because he couldnt get with women, so idk why ur doing this

oh wait, i know, pol shitposting about trans people again, how clever hahaha

I'm trans duh, so what I'm the only self hating tranny?

Tits or Get The Fuck Out!!!!

im saying its not you in the pic, retard
post proof with timestamp or gtfo

Did you hook up with guys before you became a tranny or once you relised you were shit with women?

fuck off soyboy you'll never be the real thing

its a chick on the internet, you may not have been around her during the good ole days before the cam whores and i want Attenion whores came here and ruined my damn threads, but i havent your chick on the internet keep it quite and dont rub it in my face that your tits exists unless you post a pic of them proving your an attenion whore willing to do anything to get the female card back on the table. Chicks have tits and a vagina thats why i talk or fuck them, if they didnt they have nothing to bring to the table aside from their true selves in which they have no damn personality so no one likes them on the internet( I MEAN THIS WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL FEMALES THAT DON'T USE THEIR TITS IN ORDER TO GET ATTENION AND ARE THEMSELVES). No one likes "girls on the internet", as most are either tumblites attention whores using the fact that they have a vagina in order to get the attention daddy never gave them, or attention whores trying to turn the internet into a shower of attention.
I say this for all the girls on the internet who have only used their personalities instead of taking the easy route to get attention and respect, i say it for everyone tried of these respect me cause i am a women shit.
> TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!

>trying this hard

How did you "become" a tranny? Do u have any pics of urself?

just post good stuff or stop making these threads.

i know what tits or gtfo is I posted that image because your post doesn't make any fucking sense. OP says he couldn't get pussy because he was too beta and so he became a tranny. so why post tit or gtfo? i don't think you've been around longer than you'd like us to think.

eeh long enough but not as long as most start back in 09 really, kinda lurked around for the most part.

You're a massive idiot and you will never be a women. Just thought you should know that since it wasn't obvious to you.

Please don't compare based Freddy to trannies.

>since your now a girl
Except he isn't, dumblr.

>just post good stuff
>trannies
>good stuff

why didn't you just go to brothels?

>its a chick on the internet,
Not it isn't

why trannies has to be the good stuff? are you gay?

was gonna go with San Francisco, Yeah he was a great dude doesn't need to be mark like that with this shit. my fault.

Do you understand how greentexting works, newfag?

T. Chris Chan

oh wait its a herman thread..

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mlp/ and starts most /trap/ threads

>T. Chris Chan
Shhh, we burned his house down, made him trans, got him sent to jail, we can't milk that shit anymore.

Do you understand how sad you are?

I'm not a tranny, so pretty not-sad.

and who cares... oh you do... sad like that guy you are obsessed with.

proof it

How do we know your not Herman?
Are any us not Herman,

Found Herman
Herman hunt 2017

>have XY chromosome and penis
>not delusional who thinks he's a woman
Satisfied?

Its a fucking Herman thread everyone roll out, let it die