/sino/中文

天不生大英,万古如长夜 (If it weren't for Great Britain, humanity would be questing through darkness for all eternity) edition

Other urls found in this thread:

todayonline.com/chinaindia/china/why-chinas-millennials-are-high-ultra-nationalism
youtube.com/watch?v=50x7HO3sBxc
ac.qq.com/Comic/ComicInfo/id/531490
m.youtube.com/watch?v=B53U7Opv_KI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just to see if the thread can survive at this hour, probably can't

>lurked in an anime group chat
>found an irrelevant meme
>made up a nationalistic accusation and sign up a new account to bait

someone is really idle as fuck

哪位能再分享个微信群的二维码。。。

早上好!

早上好~谢谢
user现在在忙什么呢?

who is this ugly chimp nigger and why has he become a kind of meme on chinese social media?

i've seen a couple people post the reaction image in their weixin moments

Nick Young, some basketball player in the US, actually has a weibo account and is pretty internet savvy, so some chinese love him

what nationalistic comment is this like

刷A岛 肝手游 大概等会儿会去把兽娘动物园补了|-` )

>see nepunepu enjoying watermelon
>YOU FUCKING RACE TRAITORS DARE TO PROMOTE JAP WATERMELONS? DON'T YOU KNOW IT'S GOING TO MAKE LIFE EVEN HARDER FOR OUR OWN FARMERS?

But I do believe he's just trolling

the baiter is accusing the person who posted the Neptune meme that he is advertising for Japanese watermelon and intend to grab Chinese market share for Japanese farmer simply because the picture is about a Japanese girl eating watermelon. kek

he fuck a lot of chinky girl? chinkys like black cock now? but i thought chink loathe niggers

Chink dont like niggers.

>he fuck a lot of chinky girl?

no idea

>but i thought chink loathe niggers

You thought right, but this country is too big, we have enormous amount of idiots of every kind

are there any differences between japanese suika and chinese one. tho i dont even know if chinese eat suikas the same way japanese do

>baiter
is he a 50 cent shill or a 糞青. mightve been just another troll

never tried japanese ones so no idea
He could very well be a weaboo in this particular case, just with bad taste

We eat suika with spoon.But it's dangerous cause you'll eat too much.

use chopsticks you fucking barbarian

Why would you buy a google pass just to post on Sup Forums from China?

>google pass

Shitposting is an old habit from when i was still an overseas student, it's something worth spend 20 dollars for

>Shitposting is an old habit from when i was still an overseas student, it's something worth spend 20 dollars for

Western culture spreads through those who cannot leave it behind

The cracks are created, Old China falls because of your foot

must be a rare breed in China to finally see the world in a different perspective aslo Sup Forums attracts a certain kind of crowd i would say

who /喜羊羊/ here

thank you for informing me. btw do some of you know of daijirou morobshi who's a manga-ka, has written a tons of manga based on chinese weird/bizarre/philosophical/cult stories. his works have never been distributed on the western market or pirating sites and neither have on chinese ones, i suppose. the reason is probably that the weebs cant get into his insights/deepness/artistic values and they assume its "too chinese, too asian", but what he has done is nothing like that but is just a universally superb thing. some of you would be able to value it, i believe.

his 西遊妖猿伝 is definitely the most dope chinese shit comes out of japanese you could ever read. read his works if you get a chance and can get japanese.

yeah. I think less than 1% chinese have similar attitude like me tho

my little sister who is 7 is obsessed with this cartoon though

Mai waifu :3

is there a /sino/ discord or chatroom of some sort? gotta get some language practice at some point or another

There's a wechat group, see

thx for recommendation will try to find it on rakuten or somewhere else

>and can get japanese
in china we have 漢化組(yes they are yakuza) to translate some works and put them on pirating sites, so don't worry

Do you think that, within 30 years, China can export some form of popular culture to the degree that Japan or Korea are able to now?

>implying it isn't already

>Commies lack legitimacy→Curb freedom of expression and pumping shitty propaganda so ppl won't realize→only shitty entertainments are produced

See the problem?

btw I don't think this country can last that long

what the fuck is with this retarded sheep

I agree that the CCP is definitely the biggest barrier to cultural progress in China, but I think that when the current generation takes power a few decades from now (who are much more) there may be some reforms.

And I don't think China will outright collapse like many expats and economists seem to believe. Maybe worst case they stagnate top out at a per-capita GDP around the level of Malaysia or the better South American countries, which is still pretty respectable. And in terms of politics/national identity the Chinese nation is about as robust as they come

I hope I share your level of confidence, I'm the one who's stuck here after all

>wish

宝姐 is love, 宝姐 is life

todayonline.com/chinaindia/china/why-chinas-millennials-are-high-ultra-nationalism

My parents came from Shandong and I've been back there four times. Each time I go back and see my relatives I'm able to see some kind of improvement in quality of life from when I last visited. Of course it's not on the level of developed countries but the general sense of progress is there, and I don't think it will invert itself at any point in the future in the way that people seem to have been saying since like 2010 or maybe even earlier

How did you come to China by the way, or were you born there?

Who can help me find work in Taiwan

The Chinese are making anime now.
youtube.com/watch?v=50x7HO3sBxc
If they outsource voice acting to Taiwan I think they'd be pretty solid.

I'm watching Quan Zhi Gao Shou right now and it's not the trainwreck I thought it was. Only disadvantage is that I have to pause and rewind frequently because I'm trying to watch it raw and my Chinese is shit

And doesn't Taiwan already do anime? I know they dubbed a lot of Ghibli movies in the past

Yeah Taiwan's done some decent VA jobs with Japanese anime. I think if Chinese anime are dubbed with Taiwanese voice acting the show would become much more enjoyable.
I don't think there's any actual Taiwan-original anime though.

Native Chinese born and raised

What skills do you have
I wanna move to too.
t. no skill shit

Try this manga ac.qq.com/Comic/ComicInfo/id/531490 it really is the best I've ever read and I've already read 50+ "masterpieces"

What city/province?

lmfaooo I still can't read Chinese without heavy dictionary aid

Will definitely check it out, although I've been meaning to read Song of the Long March since forever

>trying to look for jobs in Taiwan when half the uni "graduates" can't find one

I'm afraid my skillset has very little to no demand ;_;
If i wanted to work in this field my only chance would be to open my own business, I am not sure how that would turn out though as the demand for the products I produce, at the price range I would have to offer them in order to make a living, isn't realistic in Taiwan.

Should have went to university.

What is christianity like in China?

How do Chinese view christians?

What are some good (mainland residing) English speaking vloggers? I already know laowhy86, serpentza, advchina, prozzie.

I've been watching this content for the past couple weeks as I daydream of dropping my life here and moving to China, but I'm starting to scrape the bottom of the barrel when it comes to their content I haven't yet watched so I need some fresh material

Foreigners have some advantages in tourism direction I believe as here
I don't even have enough balls to take a risk to open my store. If I did then it would be Japanese food though

It's not late to go uni right now

anyone /avatar/ here? I think it's much easier to produce high quality chinese cartoons if they cooperate with other countries who are really good at it

FALUN GONG 法轮功
>FALUN GONG 法轮功
FALUN GONG 法轮功
>FALUN GONG 法轮功
FALUN GONG 法轮功

Fake official government """""Catholic""""" church

Real underground persecuted by the government Catholic Church

State-approved and underground Protestant organisations.

Eastern Orthodox used to have a presence from the Russians but it's pretty much ded today

I'm sure there are all kinds of quasi-Christian meme cults

Apparently Christianity is growing in China, though.

what the fuck is wrong with /r/china?

not a good read, the article fits right into the narrative of "communists are brainwashing youngsters in China" without mentioning the growing nationalism among han chinese who actually hate many govt policies made by CCP which gave advantages to minorities.

my favorite is The Food Ranger, I'm kinda jealous that he had so many delicious chinese dishes that I, as a native chinese, didn't even have them

big fan, but the legend of Korra isn't as good as the previous ones tho

It's full of depressed esl scum who mock each other because they're cool expats

Yeah that's what I was saying. China doesn't have to do everything by themselves when there are available talents nearby.
Also I do like the original Avatar, but I despise Korra. I think Korra puts too much emphasis on bending and avatar magical bs. The whole thing just felt devoid of substance which makes the show very forgettable.

Bitter expats who were looking for easy lives in china only to get slapped in the face by reality.

It can

m.youtube.com/watch?v=B53U7Opv_KI

It already does, and they do it even better (as long as it is about corruption or pollution).

I've really been enjoying "In the Name of the People."

>wahhhhh China has only improved 4 times over in my lifetime and not 6 like my parents!

Try living in Spain where you get to watch your country deindustrialize and return to the sand.

Yeah this is clickbait bullshit fake news.

Your real Chinese nationalists are your autistic Sup Forums "genocide the mongols" retards. The CCP defends the minorities.

Dunno about other people in China but much of my extended family are massive weeaboos who either love anime or at least highly prefer Japanese products. Then again they live in a coastal province which sees a lot of Japanese/Korean trade

I've heard of this series actually. Is it any good?

>Your real Chinese nationalists are your autistic Sup Forums "genocide the mongols" retards.
How do you know? I saw a study which stated that nationalism is rising among the general population(the method to gather data was a questionnaire given to people on the street, which might not be the best way to go about it.)

I'm ok with ultra nationalism if it means Uyghur genocide

>kreans
>crazy christians

What the hell did Uyghurs do to you?!

was thinking the same thing

Which ethnic minority has the best food and why is it the Hui?

another test

。。。你干嘛呢?

#FreeEastTurkestan

试着用vpngate post 刚才能用 但奇怪的是旗子没变 现在不行了 |д` )

啊 我有时候忘记还挂着lantern了,也是明明是日本IP但旗子还是中国,发几贴之后就被Sup Forums屏蔽了

啊 我有时候忘记还挂着lantern了,也是明明是日本IP但旗子还是中国,发几贴之后就被Sup Forums屏蔽了

Watch jayoe Nation. He's way better and not clickbait like those others.

Cuckolded white nerds who are butthurt.

You won't see one positive article there.

Yes. It definitely can feel alien at times (because it is an East Asian drama), but if you somewhat enjoy modern Chinese politics, you'll really like it.

Youtube has most of the episodes up in 720-1080p with english subs.

>tfw you try to save China, but China doesn't want to be saved

Ahhh yes the Sup Forums server isn't allowing quick picture uploads again.
Thank you Hiro Nagasaki!

不知道谷歌广告上那些vpn能不能用 可以的话哪天买一个试试 ( ´_ゝ`)(比较诡异的是谷歌广告竟然没有被屏蔽)

Chinese = Japanese = Vietnamese

You all look the same, act the same, are loud, no real empathy and fake manners and lie all the time. pls get nuked and genocided and leave us, Taiwan and Mongolia in piece. Thank you.

You can open your own krean thread in Sup Forums.Please stop being so rude.

> leave us, Taiwan and Mongolia in piece

You got it

啊哈哈,中文thread越来越多的赶脚,同志们早啊

Wish we had THAAD here too, t.b.h.

They'll have more Christians than us soon.

Dats rite, don't forget to take your opium now

They chose the wrong religion

inb4 gulileaf rage

then communism came along lmao.

>>>/ilbe/

This is a weird meme I keep seeing spouted by retards.

The "study" that created the prediction was done by a literal catholic evangelical "program" from Purdue University.

Every other source, like Pew Surveys, states 30-50 million. That's roughly 2-3% of China. The USA has 180 million Christians.

嗯,同志早

>wrong
mind your word there, calling one of the world's great faiths wrong is a terrible accusation

杭州好不好?