Shota

Shota

Love this art. He draws feet and faces well.

Aogami

why is his tip so pink

arousal

haha I don't think that's how it works
it's funny how in hentai they always use the excuse, "you're aroused so you must like this".

But do uncut shotas actually get that pink? Cutfag so I don’t know.

not underage but my uncut penis when I was little did get pink, not as much as the pink though
My tip is still pink when aroused though, it's odd seeing cut penises online that look dried up and ugly

...yes, they do, sometimes.

Also, after being sucked it can get quite a bit redder...

Incidentally, any requests?

Any combination of cute and lewd?

Yeah, it depends on what's been happening recently. Such a senseless surgery though...

My favorite.

foot stuff!

For me it’s weird seeing uncut dicks. Also, does it take uncutfags less time to cum? Takes me 15 minutes at minimum.

I'll slip some of that in too!

No, same general time. Head is desensitized enough that it lasts the same amount of time.

This should be pretty much spot on, yes?

It is but can't shame anons who had no say in the matter.
Still a virgin so I don't know if it hits maximum levels of pink when with another person. I just know it gets pink when I play with the skin hoodie.
eh I don't know. For me, it depends on my level of arousal. Sometimes I can finish in like half an hour and others I take much much longer with edging to get to that point.

No shame. I had it done. I just...know some things...

My kind of painting class

Bossy little pixie

I want to be a thin shota wrapping myself around an older man (older brother maybe) as he pounds my tiny hole.

I wish I knew where to whore myself as a shota.

I would love either position, but if I weren't the shota, I'd want the shota to be in charge anyway. I am pretty open in all directions. Dude at work is gigantic, and I have my fantasies...

Are you one? If you have a smaller body type, you can absolutely find someone who would let you be their shota. Just hang out in the right bars, and boom.

I’m 5’10” and have massive swimmer shoulders. So no.

hahahahaha this guy over here

Eh, if you just find a larger dude, muscular or whatever, you can still play the part. The thing about black dudes is generally true. Find the right one, and he will make you feel like a child, lol.

ew

Ha, just saying.

You can find some pretty big guys out there. As I said, my coworker is like 7', and I like to imagine being manhandled like I had no power.

I'm heading out guys. I have a few things to do this morning. Laters

ew, also not the same poster talking about wanting to get dominated.

>ywn be a shota and have your needs forcefully met by a strong man
Why even live?

How big is pedobears cock? If he’s gentle I’ll let him fuck me.

>wanting to be dominated or manhandled
Ew

Another "Shota" thread, that is mostly a Yaoi thread

>being in a shota thread and not knowing that people like shota because they’re either pedos or want to be completely powerless and used as sex toys
wew

Well I'm not a pedo, and I think the powerless sex toy stuff is nasty, b-baka

Shotas are for lewd

have a good morning, ty descriptive filename user!

shit

worst couple, or WORST couple?

Go to some faggot anime board, would you?

Okay?

I'm uncut my boyfriend is. He needs lube I don't and I can last longer inside him then he can inside me. Also he really likes to dock he likes having his tip wrapped by my foreskin. BJs are a different story. It's easier for me to suck than it is for him. My dick is very sensitive. He likes to put his tongue in between the glans and foreskin to make me cum where as I have to deepthroat him to make him cum. I've been with uncut guys before and sex is different but similar. Also I love the feeling of my foreskin naturally rolling back as I penetrate him.

That's very impressive.

i like shota because a lot of people say they don’t. the taboo nature of it gets me hard.

that's pretty gay

that’s a lazy way to describe me.

Oh, you're one of those people.

Someone asked for feet.

no u

Any more maids?

morning