Realistically what are my chances of getting laid when I'm skinny and 5'9 tall

Realistically what are my chances of getting laid when I'm skinny and 5'9 tall.
I'm 20 years old and I feel like I'm missing out on a lot.

R U M OR F

Bump

What?

Fuck a fatty, it's as simple as that.

Why do you think fatties want skinny dudes?

Skinny and 5'8, fucked 3 girls, one was even a solid 8/10

Stop being a beta faggot, basically. (and take advantage of break-ups/insecurity, gotta be smart about this OP)

Lol, the majority of pll is skinny when they are younger, but let me tell you a secrete: we all workout to stop being a weak ass faggot.

Teach me, I can only carry on platonic conversations, nothing sexual, I can't even touch women, how do I do it?

I did it by accepting life meant nothing so FUCK IT MAY AS WELL TAKE THE CHANCE

Also I grew a beard.

Be open minded about who you would sleep with. If you're not extremely disgusting it's not that hard to get laid. If your preference is broad, you'll get plenty.

That's a good way to live. Definitely helps me push myself to do things I wouldn't normally

Tell me how getting laid is going to fix your problems

What problems? I'm fine with being skinny, I'm not fine with being a virgin.

Two words of advice, coming from a fellow skinny faggot:
1. Work on your confidence and looks. Looks doesn't only mean body shape, also clothing, hair and overall hygiene. If you have nothing to offer, why do you think girls would ever want you?
2. Don't shoot for the hottest hotties. They will only fall for the real alphas. Rank yourself and get a realistic grip of where you fit in the fuck chain. Aim for the okay ones and be okay with that.

Follow these rules and swim in pussy no time. Work yourself up the ladder and increase the hotness level of the girls as you gain more and more confidence in yourself and your game.

Well, when his problem is that he's not getting laid, getting laid seems to fix his problem.

I'm 5 foot 10, and used to weigh 8/9 stone and I got laid all the time.
If you're attractive and a cool dude you'll get laid regardless of being skinny and average height.

Also don't be a faggot and be friendly with the girls you want to hit on. Make it clear that you have interest in her from the first moment.

Also don't be afraid to fail. Try and try again. Practice makes perfect. Eventually you will succeed.

You are on the internet complaining about being a virgin, and you are also saying you dont have any problems....

Thanks,
I'm attractive, some girls straight come onto me but I don't know how to behave, and eventually it fades away.
I can't grow a beard but I dress nice, always groomed, I'm well educated ( speak 5 languages).
My problems are my parents, I didn't have anyone that actually taught me anything, couldn't bring girls home when I was young because step dad and mom always fought, so I missed the step of learning how to "date".
Never kissed anyone and the older I get the more embarrassed I become, I could score so many times but I for some reason didn't push myself or acted, I really don't know what the fuck is wrong with me.
Should I see a psychiatrist?

Dump the Invicta and get a real watch. Even a Seiko will be 10x more reliable and worth 20x more cred than anything Invicta puts out.

Try thinking "what would a dude who has sex say" and then say that

dont listen to the second rule
shoot for the hottest girls you can find, that way you can deal with getting shot down. After enough rejections youll know what not to do to get hot puss and wont be scared of being rejected by them, this builds your confidence and helps rule 1. Also you wont always get rejected so you can slam super hot puss instead of hams. Youre good enough for super hot puss user

If you dress well and you are not ugly they don't care if you are skinny.
Confidence is also important.

Bold sexual advances?
I'd happily tell a girl she looks pretty but everyone is saying how you shouldn't compliment girls, make them chase you and all that, I have been reading too much.
What's your take on it?

I overthink everything, how do I develope my confidence?
How do I acquire the I dont give a fuck attitude?

This.

Invicta is shit tier. Even Invicta wearers know Invictas are garbage.

Bumping

I own two Brietlings, including an older SuperOcean. Goddamn, that's a zexxy watch.

What would you recommend for something in his early 20, leather wristband, and affordable ( 200$)

You don't really have to acquire an attitude that does not represents you. You don't have to be an ignorant fuckboy. Go out with friends, tell them to bring their friends.
Practice online if you have to. I had success 'offline' but then I moved and I didn't have people to go out with. Getting rejected online is not a big deal, who the fuck cares. Make a tinder for fun.

I weigh 61kg and am 177cm, my forearms look like twigs, i've had about 10 girls in 5 years so it's not that bad, just act confident.

I should just approach girls randomly and ask for their number?

How exactly are you confident, care to explain?

Act happy, not bothered by anything and show your target that you're interested in her and joke alot, basically feel good about yourself.

Whenever I go out and don't really feel good in my skin i tend to never get along waith anyone, let alone girls. When i feel good and energetic it's the opposite. Just try to act as much as you can when you're in an energetic mood.

I personally don't like the "hey can I get your number". Like you see a girl in the bus, what are the odds she wants to get approached and get asked for her number?
If you can do that try it, no problem.It can only make you more confident. Just don't take rejections like break ups.

SRPB43. Retails for $425 but street price is under $300. You can find automatic Seikos for less, though.

My take is that 90% of the advice on Sup Forums is utter shit due to most people here being fuckin' idiots. Remember to live in the real world and take it all with a pinch of salt
The "making them chase you" thing is how they think it works. It don't

Thanks, I really like the breitling and epos watches but way out of my league, looking for something elegant and cheap.
Got more exemples?

What would you suggest?
Trying to do that at school?

You need help.
Professional help.

How is your social life? Do you hang out with people from school?

this

Weird to stumble apon this thread now but I actually just ordered this this morning, $160 but with black friday sale going on it was like $130, looks nice imo and not quite as pricey as the brands mentioned before. They have a pretty decent selection if you wanna check em out most around 130-200 dollars

SNKN01, part of their "Recraft" series. Classic look. Bulletproof movement. Street price is less than $150.

Also, check out stuff from other respected brands in that pricerange: Citizen, Orient, Bulova/Accutron etc. You may even be able to get a vintage Omega or similar for close to your budget.

Bump

Thanks a bunch, looks good but Im not too fond of the orange color.
I'll look at different citizen watches.

I bet the watch will be a good start to get laid.
Just show it off as often as possible.
Always try to talk about yourself!

OP here, picture isn't me, but thanks.

You're welcome

Make a change and transform yourself into a trap.

Don't be a degenerate.

How does one get confident?

just invite women to your house and tell them you want to fuck, you'll be surprised how many would say yes.

This doesn't work.

first of all, it does... if they come over to your house willingly knowing that you have any interest in them they probably are in to you, I'm just average and believe me when I say they also like to fuck it's just a matter of timing

i was your description at 20 then i started to do something instead of complaining, sports theater and fucked 5 different cute girls in the last 4 years because im in a relatonship since 2

Sports theater?

sports, theater*