Dear Sup Forums...

Dear Sup Forums, I need an idea for a science project that I'm supposed to do for school and was hoping you could spare some autism my way. Nothing is too extreme

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qlBBokLqbKg
youtube.com/watch?v=yLgwEy6ANP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

radiated cum jar pony

make weapons grade plutonium

make a cell out of jello. Use clear gelatin, use fruit and candy and shit to represent them ribosomes and mitocondria and whatever else the fuck is in a cell.

Investigate how long it takes to get banned from a shitheap image board

Please elaborate, you might be on to something.

Make smoke bombs from mixing 40% sugar and 55% KNO3 and 5% candle wax, candle wax is so its less explosive and more smokey. Also don't follow internet tutorials most say to smelt the sugar and KNO3 in a pan but i know from a very smoky house thats a bad idea. Just make very fine powders of it all and then mix thoroughly. Put it in aluminum foil or something creative as packaging. Fire away and win all the prizes.

make dihydrogen monoxide

Make a presentation on how you could survive on cum only for 30 days.

Gather up a bunch of long hair, kind of tangled up pretty bad. Pull it thin, like you're making thread out of cotton. If you twist it and keep it taught you can "fold" it in half and make a twisted cord of hair.

it was a green txt awhile back. some guy came into a jar for a few weeks. said jar has an MLP pony in it. winter comes , guy gets cold, turns on radiator for heat.

he forgot his jar was on top of the radiator. cu! boiled and turned brown. guy posted pics too, iirc

Write a paper that proves negros are a different species, not a different race.

Do you have a pic of the result?

The Amazing Vagina: In under 2 weeks how I trained the toddler next door to take full grown man dick

here's some: baking soda volcano / elephant toothpaste / pipe bomb / model of the solar system / effects on a ame plant when grown in a different environment (like weed grown in your basement vs one on the roof) / model of the cell made of jello (see ) / and etc.

Search Google for reference.

To demonstrate it's strength

Make a volcano using vinegar and baking soda, it's fucking amazing and hardly anybody knows about it! When u pour the vinegar on to the baking soda a chemical reaction occurs and it bubbles out the top to replicate the lava eruption. Then u simply ejaculate back in to the volcano to complete the experiment, simps.

Show what really happens when girls your age get an abortion.

It's called MURDER.

If they try to stop you, claim they support MURDER misinformation and you are goin on the news.

youtube.com/watch?v=qlBBokLqbKg

Double slit experiment

Fuck the project and learn to surf

Prove gendered is fluid.

A+ by default.

Nope neither of the explosion nor the actual smoke bomb. But the first of the two make the kitchen black, my stomach burnt and my lungs hurt for two days.

Buy some radioactive samples from unitednuclear.com. Get a geiger counter and measure the radioactivity.

To make it more "sciency" you could test different methods of sheilding and see how they perform versus the control.

Idea: see how much alpha radiation is blocked by condoms.

Prove race is genetic. Demonstrate the over developed Amygdala in negros and the under developed prefrontal cortex.
Suggest that black crime rates are due to a combination of elevated fight/flight responses and lower capacity for planning and forward thinking/time preferences.

Suggest that this is biologic due to natural selection isolating the genes that can survive night attacks by lions and shit and that the European, by contrast, is more disposed to careful planning due to our 400,000 years living in a frozen hell hole during the last two ice ages when there was shit all for food.

fuck user this is really smart, I think you are on to something

Are you fucking nuts? That shit is hella deadly.

Don't post pics

go on pokemon forums and learn how to make crystals. bring enough material for the whole class and do it all together at once.

Extensive survey of fellow students sexual lives.

>whatever the fuck is in a cell
like a black person

No, you are thinking of hydrogen hydroxide

there's a good info graphic out there on how to make crystals...maybe some user has it?

Old memes

watch videos on how to make a speaker, and a microphone, and hook up a crude PA system

Potassium + water = BOUM
potassium nitrate + water = poisonous water.
Then explain why. (Electrons, octet rule, reactivity) douche

no he's right

Fuck, do you expect him to pee in a glass?

Thank you, user, you clearly know your shit.

make sex robot or sexdoll thing user

well I am the one who suggested it ¦^). I think OP should do that. if he can keep it stable he will win his science fair for sure

Discover how to break down plastic grocery bags. Seriously. A couple calls to some bag companies. A couple call to some chemists, and done

make a cornstarch fleshlight

If you want a real suggestion, build a mechanical analog computer.

This.

It'd be a smaller list to name the things he hasn't shoved up his ass.

make a briefcase clock

It is a highly volatile substance, anyone who could keep it stable would be more than qualified to win a science fair. As long as OP remembers to always wear gloves, goggles, and a gas mask when working with this super dangerous substance

Get super powerful magnets and put one on a styrofoam pole. Then place a second over it, but with the poles matching so that they don't attract one another. You'll have one floating above it, and you can even push your full weight on it and have a hard time getting it down.

In our Electrical Engineering class, we calculated how much force the magnet pulls to cause its attraction on a metal writing board. We found it we'd need about 150 lbf to pull it off. It's that strong.

Sorry Ben Shapiro. I'll write out a full apology, but first a word from our sponsors....

exactly. damn user I can see that you really know your shit too. kudos my brother in science!

>this

this is also a great idea

potato battery

Don't do this, it creates poisonous gas
Really, do not do this.

If you can get your hand on some lsd you should do the inactive mice vs the active mice who becomes an addict test just give one mice lot of thing to do in it habitat and the other none and add two water sources one with lsd one with none

Fucking liar....I make these all the time with my little cousin

someone screenshot please this is gold

Been here long?

Simple anaon. Make a comet. Teachers love comets.

youtube.com/watch?v=yLgwEy6ANP0