Ask a gainer questions?!?!?

Ask a gainer questions?!?!?

No

BUMP

What got you into gaining big boy?

Well just seeing other people who was fat was big turn on for me and as I got fatter I loved it the look and feel and I’ve just wanted to get bigger

When you going to stop ?

I don’t know really I’ve never thought about it tbh

there are people out there trying to be thin that are fatter than you, you're not even good at being a fat piece of shit

I haven’t been doing for ages haha gotta start somewhere

start buying tubs of ice cream and melting it and drinking it and every now and again eat chocolate bars wrapped in bread

Thankfully, you'll die earlier. Sadly, you'll waste more of my tax dollars while alive. Kys

I don’t get the logic with that but okay haha I know it’s got calories but not enough to make that worth while
I pay all my taxes and pay for all my medicines or health care so you kys uneducated gimp

when you are too fat to fucking move and hospitalized you won't be you fat pig

No I doubt that

Why are you so ugly?
Don't you want to look like a macho man, not santa claus?

I don’t think it is ugly and I’m going for bigger than Santa haha

At least you now have something obvious to point at for being an incel. Helium bag ys

because he has given up, going to start 'embracing' his fatness like it's a badge for honour instead of a mental illness

When is the last time you saw your teenie weenie without using a mirror?

How's the larp going? Just checking.

How often do you shower?

I try to shower as little as possible because I read online that it helps you gain weight somehow

I haven't seen it in a long time actually, I just stood over a mirror now but I can't see the mirror either haha

Wht are you working on gaining weight in that form?