Soundcloud thread, post originals and give constructive criticism

Soundcloud thread, post originals and give constructive criticism.

soundcloud.com/yunglilwraith/life-hacks

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/yunglilwraith/life-hacks
soundcloud.com/m_williamsmusic
soundcloud.com/monarchbeats808
youtube.com/watch?v=31j4DIpgY9U
soundcloud.com/monair-osman/brilliant
soundcloud.com/fuckchunga/sets/vhs
soundcloud.com/fuckchunga/sets/hotel-chunga
soundcloud.com/oclidian/beginning
soundcloud.com/sterilemusic
m.soundcloud.com/cardboard_robots
soundcloud.com/fresh-new-junk/to-ki-o
soundcloud.com/fresh-new-junk/arido-fiume
soundcloud.com/fresh-new-junk/gala-freed-from-desire-jungle-breakbeat-fest-remix
soundcloud.com/fresh-new-junk/brighter-days
soundcloud.com/fresh-new-junk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Bump

>soundcloud.com/yunglilwraith/life-hacks
I produce music myself, listening to your stuff right now. Give me a little moment for my answer.

Thanks for listening , I produced the vocals with logic pro, and the beat was made w ableton.

soundcloud.com/m_williamsmusic

soundcloud.com/monarchbeats808
hip hop instrumentals n shit.
criticism welcomed

Love the lil peep tribute listening to more now and followed

much love broski.
I'm checking your stuff out now

Do you make your own beats? You've got good flow i wont lie. Good shit

It's me First thing I wanna say is, that you have a voice that works really nice with HipHop and it seems like you already developed some nice skills there. So thats a plus. I feel like the beat is too loud and there is a little too much lead sounds going on at the same time. Another thing is, I feel the sfx stuff is not that great (but that might be just me). Listen to this and maybe compare yours to it, I feel like you go in the same direction with your type of beat. youtube.com/watch?v=31j4DIpgY9U
I'd love to hear you to use some more chill beat, could be great with your kind of groove. (I'm not native english, so sorry if I don't always find the right words). I'll follow you on soundcloud :)

agree

soundcloud.com/monair-osman/brilliant
Umm, Idk how to link this properly but i just uploaded this.

Yo I love ghostemane ngl one of my inspirations rn. I love chill stuff too but for this song I was tryna make like a lil xan/Travis Scott melody with the darkness of today's underground rappers. I appreciate the feedback and will definitely be putting out more chill stuff, this song was stepping out of my comfort zone. I'll follow back :)

These are 2 EPs I dropped in 2016,17 tell me what u think. They're not that long.

soundcloud.com/fuckchunga/sets/vhs

soundcloud.com/fuckchunga/sets/hotel-chunga

Btw is it the "woosh-psh" sound thats too loud? Bc we considered that, just thought it wasn't too bad

Dropped this one a while ago

soundcloud.com/oclidian/beginning

Nice electronic vibe for sure, you got potential

soundcloud.com/sterilemusic

This is my synthpop project with my gf on vocals lmk what u think!

I feel like this would be killer as music for pop rappers something you'd see Katy perry and juicy j on getting g bumped in the club

Love the voice it's almost like Halsey /sza vibe she kills and your ambient beats go well with her voice, good shit

Http://soundcloud.com/cardboard_robots

Oh cool! Travis Scott is really awsome, he he is really what I mean with "chill stuff", like butterfly effect or goosebumps. The beat can still be loud compared to your voice, but not that much like in your version and just a little "lighter" if you know what I mean haha. If music has a weight, your beat would be heavier than his, I hope it's understandeble lol.

>Http://soundcloud.com/cardboard_robots

I'm a fucking dumbass

Https://soundcloud.com/cardboard_robots

I feel like it, yeah

Why tank you Sup Forumsrother.
Will proceed to grind.

m.soundcloud.com/cardboard_robots

One more try before I an hero

soundcloud.com/fresh-new-junk/to-ki-o
>vaporwave/synthwave

soundcloud.com/fresh-new-junk/arido-fiume
>electro

soundcloud.com/fresh-new-junk/gala-freed-from-desire-jungle-breakbeat-fest-remix
>jungle

soundcloud.com/fresh-new-junk/brighter-days
>uh, dunno.

more styles/genres on the profile
soundcloud.com/fresh-new-junk