He doesnt carry

>he doesnt carry

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YVP5_ua84vk
cnn.com/2017/11/06/us/texas-church-shooting/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Now all the Texan weebs can open carry their katanas and nuthin personnel the dindus

Forgive me if I'm wrong but isn't open carry on swords legal in most of america? It's only concealed carry such as sword canes that's outlawed.

That look of self inspection and despair

It yells, "what the fuck am I doing, posing in my underwear, two swords in my hand and a carnival mask in my face".

good thing I'm not in texas

>bringing swords to texas

>Everyone in Texas carries a gun
>Crime rate is basically zero
>B-B-B-B-B-but guns a-a-a-a-a-re b-b-b-b-ad

Why is open carrying a sword a big deal? Light rail avenger was doing it before it was cool.

We already had open carry of fixed blade weapons for years here in Tennessee

There can only be one, y'all.

he's posing in a safe space
why would he care to think that under those circumstances?
also revealing your face is revealing your identity, which he seems to want to avoid and is generally a smart thing to do

>Everyone in Texas carries a gun
>Church is shot up and nobody can stop it because it's a fucking church
>b-b-b-but guns don't enable homicide in the slightest

Didn't you just have a mass shooting not even weeks ago?

>tfw live in Texas

Now if we could get rid of all the faggots in Austin and Dallas and kick out the beaners then we'd be set.

houston fag here, i'm ready for the new laws

If making open carry guns illegal would have stopped that, why didn't makin murder illegal stop it?

Depends on the state. In mine you'd need a conceal carry permit to conceal or open carry a knife or other blades longer than five inches. You can open carry "blunt" objects and rifles though no problem, though that's mostly for kids walking home with their baseball gear and hunters with their rifles I would imagine. You'd still catch shit from the cops walking around with a war hammer or rifle for no reason.

You can be a anonymous person but still know what you are doing is stupid user.

>meanwhile, in texas
youtube.com/watch?v=YVP5_ua84vk

>people who want to break the law and commit murder will be stopped by a no-gun zone sign

>he carries a heavy broadsword like a brainlet
Don't mind me getting all the women wet with my slick rapier.

It's not concealed swords that are illegal everywhere, it's disguised swords that are illegal everywhere. So I could have a shortsword hidden in my coat, but I couldn't have a sword that looked like a cane. I hope you see the difference.

This is just Federally btw, plenty of states and municipalities have stricter laws on blades. NYC might as well be London.

America is a fucking joke

The faggots are in Austin and Houston, user. Dallas just has retards.

This game was great and I don't care what anyone says.

>heavy broadsword
>calls anyone a brainlet

topkek retard

>fury warrior.jpg

Church was a "gun free zone" thanks to local law and the wishes of the congregation.
But guess what? The shooter was shot and killed by a plumber with his own AR 15 who ran down to the church when his daughter called from it

houston fag here, we just have fat girls and black people.

I live in Dallas, there's plenty of faggots here.

Whatever insignificant country your from is an even bigger joke.

>no knights in plate running around in texas
I'm dissapointed in you burgers

He was barefoot too.

in switzerland you can open carry katanas as well

He’s not in his underwear he has shorts on

Wisconsin has very lax knife and blade laws. Concealed switchblades are legal without a permit.

>updated

yeah nice try with that lie guy

>sharpshooter plumber
>main class and lifeskill

Valley-fag here, houstonites are, on average, so much more attractive than the fat ass mexishits in McAllen/Edinburg it's depressing.

I guess what we're learning here is that every big city in Texas is filling up with faggots. What about San Antonio? Is it still safe?

They aren't going to be discouraged by a church full of open carry rednecks either to be fair

Canada here: We have the same rules except with a slight twist. You'd be legally safe carrying around a fucking claymore, but only if you don't tell anybody it's being carried for use against people or in defense. But if you wanted to carry a morningstar for the stated purpose of killing coyotes who attack you? Go for it.

>>b-b-b-but guns don't enable homicide in the slightest

No one says this.

It's just that niggers enable it more.

Nice. Fucker is a hero
I bet that atheist faggot pissed and shit himself once he took a bullet
What's crazy is that the plumber then jumped in a truck with some stranger to chase the shooter down too

Full of spics but if you can stand that it's alright.

BASED

>Church is shot up

Nothing wrong with killing cultists user

No, but they might be stopped by their new sucking chest wound.

that's because we have all the nigger tier fence hoppers.

Where do you live sir?

>kick out the beaners
>suddenly there is like 4 people in Texas
>perfect time for aggressive expansion from government.

You realize all the rich or even moderately well of people would leave right? They wont do their own, house/lawn work nor chores. You striving for Texas to be over run with the meth heads in Sherwood Shores or some shit?

So it begins.

>literally right next to mexico
what do you think? there are a few cute asian pockets down there though and houses are cheap as fuck.

austin is the best town to party in in texas, but the woodlands has rich bored girls so.... it's a toss up

America

>Nobody can stop it
Except for the guy who stopped it with his gun?

>Crime rate is basically zero

I love me some rooty tooty point-n-shootys but there's no need to lie.

A katana could deflect all bullets and slice any European style sword in half so keep that in mind when you're picking up a sword or are about to start shit with someone who has a katana.

Thats what law enforcement is for.

You're telling me texas officers are so garbage that a citizen had to step in and do their job for them? Pathetic.

>lie
Google it retard.
>nb4 muh fake news

>reading comprehension

Fuck off, gun-grabbing COMMUNIST

>Montezuma has denounced you

Blame the rapefugee libshit Californians who move to Austin. They turned California to shit, so now they're rats fleeing the sinking ship. They move elsewhere turn it into the same shit California is, then move on. Look what happened to Colorado.

>people think it's like the wild west in Texas
>have spent my entire life in Texas
>have seen a total of 5 people open carrying

You know I STILL wonder where all the guns are because oddly enough there seems to be none unless we're hunting.

Yeah after like 30 people died lmao, pic related

>the woodlands
DUDE, LETS PLANT TREES EVERYWHERE SO YOU CAN'T SEE WHERE THE FUCK YOU'RE GOING

Cops don't stop crime, they react to it.

>implying Mexicans are bad

Texas has some of the best beaners in the country.

Sweden

Based as fuck

I know you're fucking retarded but cops aren't everywhere all the time. Seconds matter when there's a shooting, police take minutes. And again, you're incredibly fucking stupid.

Remember, when seconds matter the police is just minutes away

Yeah, and guess how it was stopped? THATS RIGHT, guy with a gun. And you want to ban guns? Libs are fucking retarded.

You fags wanted more Dark Souls, well here you go

Yeah he shouldn't have shot that shooter, he should've waited for police to respond while the killer racked up a higher body count

I know here in NC open carry of weapons of any kind are totally legal as long as there isn't another law specifically stopping them and you don't behave in a threatening manner. Knives are heavily(?) regulated (although it's more needlessly complex than overly strict) but since nobody cares about swords virtually anything goes.

Whatever happened to that crazy "hero" with all of the neck tattoos?

After 26 people died because it was a no-gun zone
The idea of no gun zones when "if everyone has guns then nobody will get shot" is blatantly retarded
Some random dude had to run in and save the day. My argument is that no gun zones are retarded, not that guns are bad

>tfw murica has it's own pvp arena
Fuck

Ya know how you see pictures of fat dudes in McDonalds with AKs & ARs strapped to their backs? I wanna see those pictures with fucking zweihanders & claymores now.

>this idiotic argument again that somehow if the Mexicans leave life will grind to a halt because nobody wants to mow lawns

May be those jobs will go to the people who should actually have them, American citizens. And they'll have to be paid a proper wage too, how about that?

Didn't the shooter kill himself in his car?

>cure for cancer finally arrives
>"haha after like millions of people already died whats the point"

Nigga thirty people died but it would have been more, maybe one person, maybe one hundred. There is no way of knowing because that guy stopped him dead.

Nice projection

>meanwhile in uk

What is the gain from the design on the left sword?

>Nigga thirty people died but it would have been more
Or just ban ARs

Those aren't mexicans. Mexicans are the ones who pay cartels to smuggle them across the border and destroy ranch fences when they get here.

>the rest of houston
DUDE SLUMS LOL

because he had to load the bullets into his mag

if he had the mag already loaded it would have stopped sooner

Everyone's making fun of this but tell me you wouldn't feel safer walking down a dark alley at night with one of these bad boys strapped to your back.

This is how most mass shootings end regardless of people carrying guns around them.

This can't be real

It's called a Zweihander, google it.

Just ban murder.
It'll do the same thing

>yfw light rail avenger is dead

>strapped to your back

Yes, after he was shot twice, once in the leg once in the torso and the citizen that did it along with another random chased him for 11 miles