youtube.com/watch?v=4ml6r7cuKe8
isgp-studies.com/911-evidence-for-explosives-and-thermite-at-WTC#01
europhysicsnews.org/articles/epn/pdf/2016/04/epn2016-47-4.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=dVCDItOj6R4
youtube.com/watch?v=20SR1tzpmug
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it would involve making too many people tell the same lie

Plus Trump would have blabbed by now

Do you see how the outer walls are falling at a faster rate than the tower? Those are falling at freefall speed. The tower itself is not

>using basic physics to explain a complex problem with extreme circumstances and factors
>OMG CONSPIRACY!

You bring up just one small bit of conflicting information. To actually dig into the subject it becomes quite clear that there are tons and tons of bits that don’t make any sense regarding the events that took place that day.
The sad part is that there will never be an unbiased investigation or an official answer given as to what really happened or who was actually responsible.

Plenty of people have blabbed. That's not a problem, as long as most people wont believe them the job is done

Using “extreme circumstances” as an excuse to believe the biggest lie in history told right to your face

True, what was the deal with the other building that fell, which was not even hit by a plane?

Do you really believe George W. BUSH is a criminal mastermind?

No you fucking autist. Extreme circumstances as in what did the plane hitting the building do the the structural integrity of the building or the angle the plane hit it at. How did the fires inside the building affect integrity, and a thousand other questions. Just because you're too stupid to understand doesn't make it a conspiracy.

remember the part where 2 airplanes taken over by terrorists collide with the towers?

The onus is on conspiracy-fags to prove that it actually was.

What a crazy event
Imagine being in highschool in like 20 years and learning about this shit

those were military planes made to look like passeger planes wake up sheeple

So was Osama innocent?

Fuck you bro. I was there and watched the towers fall with my own eyes from my office building roof just 12 blocks away. I saw the second plane hit. There was no controlled destruction of those towers. Huge pieces of building the size of houses being cast off and dropped from incredible heights. It was unreal and unforgettable. Fuck your inside job tin hat bullshit.

bro, they cant even keep their sexual harassment a secret how in the fuck would a massive project like this still be secret lmao what a dotard

Bush was the president on 9/11 dumbass

It was hit with debris and burning out of control. There was no way to get water ot firefighters there to fight it with the two biggest buildings in the city now laying on the ground all over the place.

>Just because you're too stupid to understand doesn't make it a conspiracy.
Wow that logic cant be flipped on your head

Wrong. Jet fuel can't melt steel beams!

Ok, i just remember the video of it falling like in a demolition.

youtube.com/watch?v=hdagSIa-UQ8

What about all the people giving testimonies that there was an explosion (in the basement floors i think) seconds before the plane hit?

If radical islamists didn't showcase an affinity for mass murder/suicide on a consistent basis, you might have a point.
It is totally their MO though

People see what they want to see unfortunately. Most of these people were probably children when it happened. They have no true context.

But muh jet fuel...

>Ok, i just remember the video of it falling like in a demolition.

Because a neckbearded autist has such experience in demolition that he knows it whrn he sees it

Elevator shafts dropping debris? False memories after the fact? Eye witness testimony isn't always correct.

By "inside job" I am guessing you mean done by the government. In this case, we had four planes. Of those, we can track ME men to all of them. And we can track those same men to flight training. On at least one of them, we know that passengers identified a hostage situation by ME men. We also know that those four planes engaged in a suicide mission. While you can pay someone to hijack a plane, it is tough to get a group on several planes to engage in a suicide mission for pay. Those are "committed" individuals who sacrificed themselves for some greater purpose (in their own minds). That speaks to an ideology. That suggests a religious sacrifice. It is unlikely that the government could convince enough men to carry out such a suicide action of that nature just to justify a larger military budget.

This. The government is injecting false memories and autism in your kids using vaccines!

kek

all jokes aside, basic physics can solve a lot of complex problems.

youtube.com/watch?v=-LLWK1insN0

Allright, watch it yourselves

You think shitty music is suppose to make me change my view points? If Osama didn't do it, why was there a massive worldwide man hunt

OP you have no clue what you are talking about. The WTC was built by making a solid core then suspending the floors from the core. Its was for its size lightweight and would actually sway in the breeze (I know I've been to the top of the WTC many times). It took very little relative energy to cause the floors to collapse on top of each other, think of a house of cards falling down and you get the idea.

True. The one i was replying to was an eyewitness. But there's interviews in the same day where people claim this. This was people working there, so they would be able to distuinguish normal sounds from new ones.

He was a scapegoat. Just like the jews in the Holocaust. Oh wait, that was fake too... uhm, just like the witches in Salem? Was that real? Or is that also a conspiracy?

Yes everything can be solved easily if problem is broken down enough. But claiming that this entire situation is a conspiracy based off high school physics without considering other factors is ridiculous

That's exactly how you can hide the bigger and more serious things. Think about this for a while.

>posts a video of another neckbeard autist who doesn't know the first thing about demolitions

Neither do you, fag.

Yes, with a little help from explosives.

9/11 was just made up excuse to set foot in middle east and steal all that oil and minerals through US companies.

>Yes, with a little help from explosives.
Or a fucking plane crashing into it.

HEHEH, the USA has been on a whole lot of manhunts for the last century. You think they were all based on truth and democracy?

Quoting Newton's rules when everybody knows he was wrong in many ways.
if you don't believe me check your facts about him and Einstein

I'm going to believe my grandfather, who was there during WWII, over some random on the interwebs. The holocaust did happen and only edgy faggots like you claim it didn't happen.

Occam's Razor implies it was the airliners filled with fuel crashing into the WTC and exploding that did it based on the actual video evidence, and the fact that the WTC were basically huge metal tents.

Comparing WWT to regular apartmentbuildings is just retarded, the length and weight of those towers made them collapse on them selves, it's physics

I dont think you even know what facts you're arguing against at this point.

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams retard

because that has been working out great for the US

Your grandfather is a jewish shill. I hope he shared his jewish gold with the rest of your family, but I doubt it.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ml6r7cuKe8
This answers all of the most common 9/11 "truthers" claims.

So, the passengers on those planes?
Didn’t notice they were boarding a military plane?
The pilots flew willingly into the towers?

Are you literally retarded? Jet fuel cannot melt steel beams.

Certainly made a lot of money to private corporations in the US.

melting is not necessary, the heat just need to get the structure weakened and then everything will collapse

The structures holding the tower up collapsed because of the damage to the tower, increased weight and high temperature.

So tell me how 9/11 was an inside job

Elder God mode: [spoiler] Jet fuel can melt steel beams [/spoiler]

You are truly moronic good Sir!,

Just needs to get hot enough, steel and metals lose structural strength very quickly in an exponential curve as they heat up .

And the;
Dutch
Japanese
German
English
French
Australian
Stop being an Ameritard and realise that the world is bigger and better than America.

But steel's heavier than feathers.

Expose the Illuminati.

At least I ain't a jewish shill, fag

Butt Stu is heaven then fathers.

proof

>Barely any footage for the plane hitting The Pentagon
>No plane parts found anywhere near Shanksville

Yes, was just in regards to the main theme here.

>The holocaust did happen and only edgy faggots like you claim it didn't happen.

So if you don't believe in a blatant fairy tale, you're an edgy faggot. Top kek.

No. It was NOT burning out of control. A fire had mysteriously started, and there was no follow-up investigation, of course.

No, it was NOT hit with debris. It was too far away, and too shielded by other buildings in the way to have taken any structural damage by debris.

Stop repeating these lies.

>i have no knowledge of middle eastern politics and history prior to 1991, which, incidentally, was well before i was born.

The west has been finger fucking the saudis since well before OPEC was a thing. Also you must be 18 to post here.

>oh jesus fuck that's 1999

You are gay nigga

isgp-studies.com/911-evidence-for-explosives-and-thermite-at-WTC#01

Lots under Testimonies here, they are sourced.

OP is a retard with no clue how physics work.

WTC 7 backside facing the two main wtcs was hit with debris knocking the first bottom three floors out. The reason this isn't shown in pictures is that you would have to climb through the fallen buildings to get a pic of it.

OP explain how your birth wasnt an accident

GO

I was on september 11th. I might be a christmas-holiday accident.

Sorry I ment WTC 6

"...The NIST reports, which attempted to support that unlikely conclusion, fail to persuade a growing number of architects, engineers, and scientists. Instead, the evidence points overwhelmingly to the conclusion that all three buildings were destroyed by controlled demolition. Given the far-reaching implications, it is morally imperative that this hypothesis be the subject of a truly scientific and impartial investigation by responsible authorities."

Page 21

No, Cheney was. He also profited the most from the following war, as former CEO and large stakeholder in Haliburton, who built all the military bases and infrastructure in Iraq after the war.
youtube.com/watch?v=dVCDItOj6R4

Okay autists skip to 39:58
youtube.com/watch?v=20SR1tzpmug

Mysterious fire!? Maybe the fire had something to do with the two nearby buildings that were hit by jetliners filled with fuel. You fucking moron, kill yourself.

Ever see a building implosion after the building is hit by a plane. I bet you big sections of building fall away. You know, the ones where the det. chords have been severed.

Deal with it. It was an inside job. This isn't even the best evidence. The best evidence in the NTSB report not matching eye witness statements and all eye witness statements corroborating the exact same story.

Inside job nigger, deal with it.

"...The NIST reports, which attempted to support that unlikely conclusion, fail to persuade a growing number of architects, engineers, and scientists. Instead, the evidence points overwhelmingly to the conclusion that all three buildings were destroyed by controlled demolition. Given the far-reaching implications, it is morally imperative that this hypothesis be the subject of a truly scientific and impartial investigation by responsible authorities."

Page 21

you do know the WTC towers were designed completely different than typical buildings to increase floor space for offices. all the floors were basically only connected to the 4 exterior walls and a central staircase.

watch september 11: The New Pearl harbor. it might take 5 hours of your life, but it has compelling evidence for different theories. It is free to find on youtube

Ok, what are we missing?

Any billionair on /b ?
if so you could just make a complete replica of the Twin towers and voila you could just test it :)
toughts on this ? Atleast that would put an end to this discussion

kek

>this is physically impossible
yes it is even with explosives

so its not evidence of anything because thats not what happened

kys cuck

No planes only on tv screens and fake vitnes videos. Demolish towers kill ppl get money and then spy on every american now its in whole world. It is what it is.