Ask an orphan anything. I have 1 hour

Ask an orphan anything. I have 1 hour.

How did you end up an orphan?

Like what's ur story?

Show titties

Parents died

I can ask only for the source of those breasts

Why should we care?

How do you cope with the feeling that you're this alone?

Is that you, and if so can you post a better picture

Are those timmies donuts?

It isn't.

agreed, youre hot af. we just want to see you

honestly ill be your daddy..

did you kill your parents to get those donuts

got abandoned as a toddler in the streets of a european city. found by god knows who. put into various orphanates. never got adopted though. lived there until 18. now Im 28.
no sauce sorry. found it here.

How often do you think about the fact that you are an orphan?

How does an orphan get such big luscious titties?

oh

Too bad, at least i got a triple.

How?

you dont need to
looks more like dunkin donuts
the pic is not me
from time to time. i try not to, but it kinda messed up my life from the start, like I dont know how to make friends or have "normal" contact with other people. so some times I think about how I did not get the chances others had. but then again, it makes me sad, and this is why I try not to think of it.

What are you doing now, where are you living?

>the pic is not me
well show us your titties then.

I know right?
I am working a government job, financial administration. It is great, I come from washing cars for minimum wage. Also, I recently moved into my first own appartment. Before that I had to share a flat with other people, and also lived in a room a church had offered me.
no can do but here are some other great tits

do you sometimes imagine how life would be if you parents would still be alive.

if yes is it always the same scenario or do you imagine you and your family being rich, poor etc.?

>and nice path you got, i always thought that many of theorphans end up on the streets, but you proved me otherwise

Do you have any emotional issues because of your upbringing or do you feel okay with it?

How’s your parents keeping ?

ok next time I open with an other pic. I am male, hope it doesnt reduce your interest too much
I dont know if they are alive. As I wrote, I was found abandoned on the streets. I can not really imagine how life would be. Because they did not want me, I do not feel like I should have belonged to them, in their family. But of course I wonder what they lived like, and if I wasnt better off the way I am now.
totally. I lived in many orphanates and never had fixed attachments, like psychologically. So I cant really make friends above a certain level. Like, "he is the nice coworker" or "he lives next doors and is all right" but nothing more.
probably white trash

were the conditions at the orphanage good?

Why didnt you kill yourself from the stress

some were good, some I did not like at all. Not just the facilities. Like, it was difficult with the kids that authorities took away from their broken families too late. After a certain point, they could not hold up very well, and became drug addicts or emotionally unstable. Living with them was not so easy. I liked the church-run institutions best, because I had some contact with the outside world, like when I could partake in the curch's activities and such. But it really depended most on the staff and the other kids.
I wanted to after I got out, when I got thrown into the real world. But I just kept on doing what I was doing, without too much thinking about the situation. Life is not bliss, but I kinda got somewhere, that counted for me. I am sad often but everyone suffers.