Sup Forums, if you could snap your fingers and have every woman on earth conform to one fetish, what would it be?

Sup Forums, if you could snap your fingers and have every woman on earth conform to one fetish, what would it be?

Hebephilia

bestiality

i.e. all chicks are now under 18?

Impregnation.

No, all chicks love underage girls. Imagine a 3some with a hot mild and a 15yr old

Femdom

talking to me

dressing as snow white

Maledom, allowing themselves to be taken and used by men whenever and wherever.

Fisting

Monogamy

I want them to get turned on by eating animals.

>hot mild

That they only ever from that moment on sustain themselves on semen milked fresh from my dick.

Of course only the ones I choose though, dont want no gross fatties slobberin all over my junk.

nudism

Dirty Bristows

Eat shit from other girls
>topkek

>women hire men to restrain you and hook you up to a mechanical milking device
Enjoy your life.

Judaism

every woman on earth (who is not older than 50 and also is not related to me) would suddenly:

>begin dieting and exercising daily to acheive the most amazing figure
>have a fetish of flashing their tits and pussies at me whenever they see me
>fuck me on command
>why are you saying i sound like a horny teenager?
>and also they'd like anal and would have perfectly clean little ass puckers for me

OK, but if the only sustanence women get is via your cum, then you could effectively control half the food market.
>tfw you create a 50% food monopoly
>tfw that's illegal
>tfw your cum corporation gets split up into multiple corporations by trust busters
>tfw you can't cum more than 3 a day, max
>tfw you clone yourself to create an army of masturbating minions to produce more cum as a collective

Now all you need is a compay name. "CumCo" is pretty catchy. We're talking bigger than General Mills.

erotic cannibalism of men

Me

nymphomania and silence on command, duh

Diaper fetish

Have to use a diaper every day. and every time they have sex they're in a diaper.

Woah calm the fuck down you crazy cunt

FFM

swinging and sharing/sex parties/gangbang is the correct answer. yes i know im a degenerate but its hot as fuck. also bisexuality for everyone is rolled up in there somewhere

By conforming, do you mean they'd be willing to indulge it, or they'd be turned on by it?
Either way, I'm going with oil play.

this but they're also turned on by cleaning it up afterward. that shit takes hours