AJIT PAI NEEDS TO DIE

AJIT PAI NEEDS TO DIE
AJIT PAI NEEDS TO DIE
AJIT PAI NEEDS TO DIE
AJIT PAI NEEDS TO DIE
AJIT PAI NEEDS TO DIE
AJIT PAI NEEDS TO DIE

worried about your nazi pregnant amputee midget furry scat threads OP?

$.02 Dollars has been deposited into your Comcast account.

You ain't worried? You ain't got wierd shit you don't want to pay extra just to see?

Lol being so poor you can't shell out am extra 15$ to acess Sup Forums

Cry more nigger

>Lol being so poor you can't shell out am extra 15$ to acess Sup Forums
>(reddit space)
>Cry more nigger
>can't spell "access"
>refuses to use spellcheck

Are you trolling or just stupid?

Both.

I came to Sup Forums to hear idiots argue against their own interests.
I also came to see Sup Forumstards defend Trump policies even if it cuts off their own dicks
don't let me down, Sup Forums

Stay mad poorfags.

>If the FCC wants to murder the internet then the internet needs to murder the FCC
>More specifically, MURDER AJIT PAI

Wow. You even managed to end a sentence with punctuation this time. Such an accomplishment for someone from the poverty cycle!

What's your routing info . Ill deposit those 15$ so you can stop crying son.

>info .
>Ill
>15$
>doesn't know how to use commas
Subhuman confirmed. All previous and future posts invalidated.

>inb4 poor non-American replies again as if he has valid thoughts and feelings

Fuck off Soros shill

>Obeezy din du nuffin.

It doesn't matter which side one was on previously, only what they do about it now. Cheeto vs. Shillary is irrelevant. What matters now is that we understand that we're all getting fucked in the ass and that's the case for everyone no matter whether they're left or right

I mean Its LITERALLY in the constitution that you have guns to get rid of tyrants yet you americans just let politicians and corporations cuck you all day long.

> everyone who doesnt bow to the state and Israel is a soros shill

Right? It's like these childish Sup Forums deplorables don't understand how hypocritical their edgy calls for attention are.

This isn't news. We've been fucked, left or right, for over 50 years. This is the death of a republic, it is slow, painful, and hidden from the eyes of the masses until well after it has taken course. We live in Rome circa 27 bce v 2.0. A fucking monkey in a wig could have won this election, it wouldn't matter.

>We live in Rome circa 27 bce v 2.0
Fuck off, Philip.

>ajeet pajeet

>kek
But let's be real here. I think this would happen even if it was Hillary. All politicians want to do is fuck the 99%. Fuck them all.

On the upside people will now know that the 2 party system is bullshit and maybe finally vote 3rd party.

Do you think people should have voted for "what's alleppo?" or Tofu Palin?

Sadly, the current system of voting will always result in a choice between a cunt and another cunt every year. Hopefully this will change in our lifetime.

>itt poorfags

Good God, I can only hope so. I keep reminding myself that history has already happened, so there is a chance that it won't repeat itself, please let it be different this time around.

>"what's alleppo?"
>falling for this meme which literally amounted to a nothingburger on a non-issue
You deserve your government.

fuck him and that smug face fucking brown faggot

>Feel the Johnson
The Michael Scott of politics

Both Stein and Johnson are fucking crazy, but they're not corrupt like Clinton or Trump. I'd rather vote for someone a little bit unhinged compared to someone who's completely evil and self-serving.

>i compare everything to meme shows i watch
>i'm not white enough to use punctuation without being prompted
>if i wasn't on my cancer phone (the only computational device i own [lol poor]) i wouldn't capitalize

They're both completely unqualified. Jill Stein was even desperate enough to pander to antivaxers.
You are so triggered. Delightful.
You kids want to vote third party be my guest. It's not a bad idea in theory if the candidates weren't shit. But don't pretend like Johnson was in it for anything but selling books.

>complaining about "muh grammar" on fucking Sup Forums
>doesn't even capitalize "I"
I R O N Y
R
O
N
Y

america : the cuckening -part... shit, lost count

>Delightful.
Gay.
>But don't pretend like Johnson was in it for anything but selling books.
So a rich guy given the most powerful position in the world would just use it to sell books? I don't think you thought through your theory.
>newfag thinks you capitalize things in greentext
>uses le reddit horizontal and vertical word meme popular on the more reddit boards like Sup Forums
If you could go back to whatever site you were on before you came here in 2012, that would be great.

The discussion I hear on net neutrality is often on surface level. Like "cumcast will block Netflix", yes that will happen, but the bigger issue is that they can freely censor the internet on opinions. A censorship based on some corporate sociopaths on the top of verison and cumcast or the other bullshit companies.
"Whoever controls the media, controls the mind", it's this quote times a thousand. Both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton would deepthroat verizons CEO's prolapsed anus to get on his side. The "deep state", as in the ones who is in real control, it would be the owners and the tops of these companies.
I usually think upset comments like "they should be burned hurr durr kill them!!1!" are so fucking dumb but in this case I sincerely agree. I'd applaud the murder of every big internet provider CEO, board member, and majority owner who support this (or doesn't actively trying to stop this).

"But I'd just pay the extra buck to get it all", no there won't be a single fucking ISP-contract to sign a few years after net neutrality was banned, somewhere in the 500 paged document there would be a tiny row that says some lawyer bullshit with the world "except if", making you feel like you see everything uncensored, but you wouldn't. Then there's the indirect censorship, if only 2% can see "the whole internet" you wouldn't see the what the 98% who doesn't afford that pretend-uncensored part of the internet thinks.

does this only affect you idiot americans?

No doofus. He ran knowing he wouldn't win but would sell books. And he did. Just like over half of the Republican field. Fiorina... Huckabee... Santorom... books books books. No prospect of winning, ever.

Sorry, I don't follow marketing strategies in dead media which no one buys anymore.

>I don't follow
No kidding.

THANK YOU. I suggest that Pai be the first to go in this lynch mob. I'll gladly join in.

>following me, the guy who talks about outdated things, is important
Try talking about less anachronistic things. That might justify the condescending, effeminate tone.

Calm down meme master the fires too hot

/thread

You idiots freak out too much. That retard isn’t going to do shit.

>pay more for bullshit i dont need
>take up arms and eat cockmeat sammiches in gitmo.

Hrmmm. Tough call. I like my bed. Nothanks

Literally what the faggot british said before Hitler ass raped them.

>brexit won't happen
>trump won't become president
>catalonia won't vote for independence

when will people like you stop with your stupid predictions?

When we start putting them against the wall when WWIII happens.