Just Share your secrets, This Is a safe Place

Just Share your secrets, This Is a safe Place.

sometimes i bump threads

>filename
>bLOGger

>safe Place
so it's a gun-free zone thread?

I once threw a watermelon onto my dog's head and it cracked in half (the watermelon). Worst thing is that I'm white.

not really a secret but my gf taught my 10yo niece how to shave her legs/pussy the other day

And you watched.

yeah some of it, not the whole time though

Pedo.

Hope your g/f wasn't touching your niece all over! While you watched.

My sister sleeps naked every night and I sometimes like to sneak into her room and masturbate to her tits. I went into her room last night to fap to her one last time because she moves out later today and she caught me cock in hand literally the second I started cumming. All she said was "What the fuck are you doing?" while she was staring at my cock bust a load to her. I ran out immediately. She comes home in an hour....

Took my best friends sister's virginity on her prom night. I ended up having to drive her home because her date hooked up with another girl and left her stranded. She was so sad, so I pulled over and told her how great she was and how much of a shit he was. Which led to a hug, which lead to kissing, which led to hands down each others pants, which lead to me fucking her brains out and blowing a load in her.

It would have fucking destroyed my friendship, because my best friend basically raised her thanks to a dead beat dad and a mom working 3 jobs.

>a true legend

I regret publicly supporting Trump. Those rallies, those signs I held up, the people I met, everything

This week, we lose net neutrality and we lose what makes the internet great. This is the work of people I previously supported

Inb4 "le Sharia blue, le shekel, shill, etc"

I return my printer to Costco every time i run out of ink/toner so i never have to pay for it. I also returned my 4 year old 1080p monitor to Costco and used that money to buy a 1440p one.

Also i bought 6 computers from Costco to mine crypto. I'm going to return them all before the 3 month return policy ends. I might do it again after that. .i don't know. I'm waiting for volta or price drops on gpus is why i did this.

I have a very hot female friend who likes to cuddle up with watching a movie or series. She's very affectionate, even in public but I'm afraid to ask her what it is we have because I don't want to ruin it.

The most I ever did was stroke her stomach, which she loved. I got to the edge of her panties but chickened out.

I catfish pedophiles online and love gerting of to it.

At least you realize your mistake.

Congrats; you learned the hardest lesson most people take years to get: The guy you vote for stops giving a shit about you as soon as he gets his seat and will fuck you as long and hard as the people you voted for him to fuck, too.

Don't ask. Don't say anything.
Just have fun and enjoy it.
Let her be the one to say shit.
And make a move already.

You're a real sick fuck

I found every 4/10 girls attractive if they have big tits

Yeah figured that one out, thanks though!

Bruh.

Yeah.

Ain't no shame if you wanna stuff your face in some big tits. I wanna be able to do that everyday.

>all over
no but she did touch her some for demonstration/to help

I found nudes of this girl I'm friends with in my chem class. I've been fapping everyday, and her nor her bf know

I lost my virginity to an ok looking, chubby girl. The sex was so good even then, I still think about it to this day.

I write cheesy high school romance stories and shipping fanfiction
I have a three inch erection and I’m circumcised.
When I was younger, my dad used to shave me, cut my nails, trim my pubes, pop pimples on my face and back, would smell my penis to make sure it smelled nice, would do the same for my armpits, and would sometimes shower with me. This went on until I was around 16 and he would also beat me if I ever denied him.
Every weekend for the past four years, I’ve gone to the movies or taken a nap in my car and told my mom I was out with friends. I’ve also told her I’m dating a Korean girl who was in one of my university classes.
When I was younger, girls at school used to hug me and random and would also tell me they loved me. Eventually I found out they would dare each other to hug guys they found especially creepy/ugly and I was a prime target. One of them also started a rumor I was stalking her because we lived on adjacent streets, after which most of my friends stopped associating with me.
The only time I use reddit is going on r/pillowtalkaudio to download girlfriend audios. I've also spent around 100 bucks on custom audios.
I went to a professional dominatrix a few weeks ago. I'll be going back to her tomorrow
The Last of Us is my favorite game followed by Half-Life 2 and Ocarina of Time

I once pretended i was suicidal and told this girl the only way i wouldn't kill myself would be if she had sex with me.
Took forever but she agreed..and agreed to do everything i want.
Of course when she was half naked she tried backing out so i became forceful, then she flipped out and ran and got a knife and tried to kill me. She put it down eventually though. So i tried to get her completely naked .turns out she was on her period and didn't tell me. This was upsetting to me since i wanted to eat her out. Anyways i put it in her ass instead then pulled out and came in her mouth.
Afterwards i find out she has a new bf ..and so i of course try and blackmail her..more sex or i tell him.
It worked. The 2nd time i recorded us secretly. Then i used that to get her under my control and made her dump him. And i also made her do some pretty kinky stuff for me and i recorded it all. And i sold those videos and made thousands off them.

Everyday at work - from about noon on.
I look at /b the rest of the day.
For like the last 5 years ..

I currently have a boyfriend of 3 years and I'm currently cheating on him with another guy. I hate it because I really love my bf, but he doesn't turn me on.

I have herpes and dont rubber up on strangers.

A girl I know is not attractive but is nymphomaniac. I don't know if I should try to fuck her.

I specifically went in to Nursing because I have a piss and shit fetish

I wet my bed until my second year of high school

First sexual experience was a guy from craigslist sucking my dick. I did the same thing again on 4 separate occasions with different guys. Not gay tho

First time I ever had sex with a girl I couldn't get hard

I used to pee on a tire in the back of the shed. My parents set traps thinking it was animals

I stole a kid's iPod in summer school after he told me about the thousands of dollars he had saved up in investment accounts

I am the only one who knows that my grandfather's heart failure was intentional

NICE BAIT, NIGGER

I had sex with my friends tween sister because I didn't want to get in trouble.

I have been the other guy in that situation. It's pretty awesome.

That's some mastermind shit right there.

I am fairly good looking and get the smile/other flirt kind of behaviour from many girls. It would be easy for me to get with a girl but I don't want to. My life has been rough, not so sound edgy but I'm just glad it's 'ok' now and certaintly don't want a girl to mess it up like I see in my surroundings everywhere. It makes me feel bad sometimes.

Not a true Trump supporter. True supporters know that we (and Trump) have made no mistakes. Anything that looks like it might be bad (like this Fake News Net "Neutrality") is just the MSM trying to spin things so Trump always looks bad, or at worst some 4D chess. Getting rid of government regulation is *always* a good thing, and Trump is right to do it.

work in a office environment hottest girl in the office heard i was stopping by star bucks

asked me to get her something, got up extra early got to the office early took out my cock before anyone got there jacked it and pre cumed in her drink shot a load in the trash can and watched her drink it fucking hottest thing i ever done i rubbed my cock all over the lid as well

Lots of fun messing with pedophile's brains pretending to be a kid and then pretending to be a cop.

When I was sixteen, I went with my parents to an anniversary party for my parent's friends. Everyone got very drunk. Alcohol runs out and they need to do a beer run. Everyone too drunk to drive except me with learners permit. I volunteer to drive and the 'anniversary wife' goes with me to buy. On the drive over, out of nowhere, she leans over, undoes my belt, unzips my fly, pulls my already rock hard cock out of my underwear and proceeds to suck me off. My first blow job. Amazing. I came in her mouth. She swallowed it all. Tucked my back in and kissed my cheek when it was over. Never spoke about it again. They are still together and friends of the family today. Nice...

Ayyyyyy I found the retard, guys!

That's fucked up, dude. I thought my parents were messed up.

Not sure what you mean but ok XD

I'm pretty sure this other guy also thinks so, but he doesn't know I have a boyfriend lol

When I was a teenager I sexually molested my younger sister.

I had similar problems. I think you should get a new job, don't tell the people in your current office and gtfo of there. it will be hard at first but better in the long run if you find something you actually want to do. Doing this longer than a few years will wreck you psyche.

Tell him? I like knowing I'm giving her something her bf is incapable of.
Sending her home for a kiss on the cheek after I've given her a facial gives me anbego boost.

It's pasta.

I'm obsessed with the idea of being kicked in the balls by a 16 year old girl.

I've approached hundreds online and offered to buy them clothes, shoes etc if they'll kick me.

Closest I've gotten is two skanky cousins (18 and 19) who would come visit me and kick me until I couldn't take any more. 99% sure they also stole from me in addition to what I paid them.

I'll take things that never happened for $400

Damn I wonder if she even remembers it. Ever get any hot sideways looks from her or anything, did she treat you any differently after that?

I havet fantasies of fucking my wife in public. Something about others seeing her but I'm the only one allowed to touch

I've had a girl cum on my fingers when we were 16, fingering her with my hand down her pants and panties. I'm 27 and that's still the furthest I got with a girl. I often fap to it still.

I'm not gonna lie, that sounds kinda hot, but I'd never personally do it. Too shy.

How do you return 4 year old stuff?

My wife knows I like fucking her with the windows open. So not that secret I guess.

I got catfished by a dude pretending to be a hot Hispanic chick. I sent him dick pics, and he used that as blackmail to get him to blow me. I didn't want it, but I also didn't want my pics out, so I let him do it. My first blowjob. I couldn't cum, so I watched a Lucie Wilde video until I came in his mouth, and he swallowed. Said that it tasted good.

There is no doubt she remembers it. She wasn't blackout drunk. just too drunk to drive. I still don't know why she did it. People are complicated.

She probably doesn't know either bro.

Got pics of this cougar?

have a grill i hate for the most part, sex is pretty bad, but she lives abroad so i lie to her and tell her i love her and sex with her is the greatest thing ever, only so i have a place to stay and an easy lay when im in the area

not the worst ive done but the only thing im really keeping from anyone atm

my secret is that i'm not telling you

now i guess the secret's out

bmpp

bunpz

Costco has a lifetime satisfaction guarantee on most items. most electronics are only for 3 months but things like monitors and game consoles don't apply so you can return them years later.

It's best to have your receipt too..it saves the awkwardness when they ask you when you bought it. Lol

green
text